Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Wonder if we'll even get the game. Wasn't there only 1 disney game announcement unaccounted for, that people assumed would be KH HD? Isn't that Disney Infinity now? I mean the announcement could come in another year or so, but I thought Disney Infinity was the final Disney game announcement until next September?

Wonder if we'll even get the game. Wasn't there only 1 disney game announcement unaccounted for, that people assumed would be KH HD? Isn't that Disney Infinity now? I mean the announcement could come in another year or so, but I thought Disney Infinity was the final Disney game announcement until next September?

Except KH is not a Disney franchise, it's a Square franchise. Disney just collects half the profits.

Except KH is not a Disney franchise, it's a Square franchise. Disney just collects half the profits.

Didn't think it had to be a "Disney Franchise" specifically, just a game Disney was involved in to some degree or where characters were licensed.

• 3 weeks later...

So let's discuss this game. Aparrently it's the 8th installment of the franchise. Kingdom hearts PC

The 8th installment in the Kingdom Hearts series is a currently unofficially named Kingdom Hearts for PC.[1] The translated story says:

"It is the world of a distant fairy-tale. The world is full of light. Various worlds are born in that light and so the light envelopes them. From the source of Kingdom Heart’s light, there is a X-blade that is protected. To that limit, the worlds believed in the eternal light. However, a strong light creates a dark shadow. From that darkness, anxiety and fear awakened their desire. With the darkness hidden within the depths of their hearts awakened, chaos began to spread across the worlds. In order to stop the spread of darkness, those who seek the light created a copy of the X-blade, a Keyblade, and an adventure concerning the fate of the worlds began."

The release date for Japan will be sometime in 2013; it is unknown if it will be released in other countries.

The game will be taking much inspiration from the game Kingdom hearts Mobile. 

khhdremixfam104-19.jpg

All I gotta say is wow. Square are milking this franchise dry now. No one wanted this. NO ONE. It's just a cash grab.

The game was announced a while ago, and yes, no one cares about it.

Just some social networking game. It isn't going to have any key plots.

Just some social networking game. It isn't going to have any key plots.

Don't say that man, they're going to take that as a challenge.

Next thing we know Kingdom Hearts is going to become a social commentary sort of thing about how the internet and the general media is turning everyone into Xehanort and how Disney is the world's last hope against evil and darkness.

• Thumbs Up 1

HD Remix localization confirmed! Jesse McCartney will, of course, be reprising his role of Roxas in the new 358/2 Days scenes.

Looking forward to picking this up! With the Final Mix enhancements and the new 358/2 Days content coupled with the sparkly new HD visuals, this purchase is more than justified. Going to have to finally pick up a PS3 sometime this year so I can play it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just wondering how long it takes for S-E to ask him to remove that post! I'm very happy though, I hope it's out pretty soon!

I'm not in this game....Meh, I'll wait for part 2.(Vanitas's way of saying:HELL YES! BRING IT ON! CAN'T WAIT!)

BTW,anyone else get dirty thoughts by Jesse's grunts?:P

Edited by Vanitas

BTW,anyone else get dirty thoughts by Jesse's grunts?tongue.png

I find his performance as both Ventus and Roxas quite uninspired and boring (especially compared to his japanese voice actor counterpart), but hey, he's nothing compared to Willa Holland as Aqua, as i said before.

Aaaanyway, finally i have the announcement i needed: if this Collection will be around 40 € (probably not at launch day, but in that case i'll wait or i'll take it used) i will ensure to take it.

Edited by Teoskaven
  • Thumbs Up 1

*drooling* that is the sexiest kingdom hearts artwork I've seen in awhile!!! Hope it has that sparkle that the 1 and 2 boxes had.(: wonder what part 2s will look like...

Well this is interesting....

Nomura: We made a game where characters from various Final Fantasy games got together to battle, Dissidia, but that was a project we were originally thinking of using for KH. However, deciding it would be a bad idea to make Disney characters fight each other, it never materialized for KH and ended up shifting to FF.[2]

So apparently Square was originally going to have Dissidia actually be KH based instead of FF based. But because Square assumed Disney wouldn't approve, they just did FF instead. Well apparently Disney was also coming up with the idea of a fighting game using disney characters, but it didn't become a reality.

And that seemed to be the end of that dream. However, Siliconera states “Disney was also kicking around an idea of making a fighting game where different action figures fight each other a la Super Smash Bros.”

Though the idea for a fighting game was dropped, would it had the potential to have been an actual reality had Tetsuya Nomura pitched the idea to Square Enix/Disney?

Also HD remix pics: 10.jpeg 01.jpeg16.jpeg11.jpeg

Edited by Vanitas

Well this is interesting....

So apparently Square was originally going to have Dissidia actually be KH based instead of FF based. But because Square assumed Disney wouldn't approve, they just did FF instead. Well apparently Disney was also coming up with the idea of a fighting game using disney characters, but it didn't become a reality.

Ehm, don't be mad, but this was said quite a lot of time ago: despite my absolute love for the potential of Dissidia, i would have seen equally interested a KH counterpart.

Kairi's like, "the fuck's on your head ima touch it"

Seriously, this reminds me of the other Final Mix's covers more than KH1 or 2's. And that PC thing is stewpeed

• Thumbs Up 1

Well these are the final mix versions....lol

Btw anyone else want that keyblade chair? It's So cool.

And another thing. I just noticed this is one of the rare times we've seen kairi on the box. We've seen namine and Xion jut as much!

Edited by Vanitas

• 4 weeks later...

At least if this doesn't come to Europe like Re:CoM we can import it :/ because it was bloody ages ago but I'm STILL annoyed that US got Re:CoM and Europe didn't. Bloody region-locked PS2.

A release date for Europe, yay! I loved the first Kingdom Hearts, and because the other games are sooo confusing to me because of the storyline this is a must buy.