Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

First Screens of Kingdom hearts 1.5 remix have surfaced.

Kingdom%20Hearts%201.5%20Scan.jpg

Is it me, or does Sora's 2d art look more updated? I can't really tell the huge difference in graphics though sadly.:( Hopefully clearer pics will make it easier.

Easiest way to tell is to look at their hair I think? Or maybe I'm crazy...

Anyway after I get 3D and this HD Remix I can finally settle into this series.

All i know about the Graphics update so far is that they are using the Re:COM model for Sora. I guess to be consistent.

....Wasn't that a DS game?

I mean, is the HD going to be noticeable or is it going to be one of those hard-to-see HD stuff that only makes things look cleaner?

....Wasn't that a DS game?

I mean, is the HD going to be noticeable or is it going to be one of those hard-to-see HD stuff that only makes things look cleaner?

I'm talking about KH1.:P Yeah I know they did a complete overhaul on 358/2 days.(which was a ds game) The HD will most definitely look noticeable. They've redone apparently all the scenes in that game. KH1 on the other hand looks a little crisper in detail from the trailer we've got, and Sora,Riku, Kairi and the other Original characters(not Disney or FF characters) will be using the RE:COM design I guess.

SO SQUARE COULD MAKE ANOTHER HD COLLECTION AND MAKE MORE MUNNIES!!!LOLOOOLOLOL

Edited by Riku
  • Thumbs Up 8

To be fair, I'd buy 10 copies of a collection that included KH2 Final Mix and Birth By Sleep Final Mix.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's honestly a dumb plan to me. I mean why split up the series into 2 different collections. The ps3 could probably handle all games on 1 blu-ray disc. It just reeks of obvious Greed.

And it's a dick slap that the game isn't available to Multiple consoles. That will hit them hard considering there's a huge market you could have introduced and sold it to.(both 1.5 and that one) And don't tell me it's cause the games were on Sony consoles. MGS HD collection anyone?

Edited by Riku
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'll still buy it because, as much as I don't like Square Enix, give me Kingdom Hearts and suddenly I'm their little bitch.

• Thumbs Up 5

Don't expect KH3 until 2015. It's the series' thirteenth anniversary; I can so see Square waiting until then to release it due to the significance of the number in the series.

I'd buy KH 3D and KH 1.5 HD Remix, but I don't have a 3DS nor a PS3 and I don't plan on buying either just for one game because I'm poor. I'm personally tired of square making almost every entry in the series an exclusive. It makes it really difficult to keep up with series, and I don't want to have to watch playthroughs on YouTube just to be up to speed on the story. I was really hoping that KH HD would be a multi-platform title, but I should've known better.

I'd buy KH 3D and KH 1.5 HD Remix, but I don't have a 3DS nor a PS3 and I don't plan on buying either just for one game because I'm poor. I'm personally tired of square making almost every entry in the series an exclusive. It makes it really difficult to keep up with series, and I don't want to have to watch playthroughs on YouTube just to be up to speed on the story. I was really hoping that KH HD would be a multi-platform title, but I should've known better.

>People want KH back on Sony consoles

>Square makes next KH game PS3 exclusive (even though it's a dumb idea)

>People complain that said game is on Sony console

Yeah I agree that it should have been on multiple consoles, but hey, MANY of the KH fans were wanting a KH on the PS3 saying it was a huge missed opportunity. I can understand kinda why Square did this move even though in the long run, it's total balls to me.

And it's a dick slap that the game isn't available to Multiple consoles. That will hit them hard considering there's a huge market you could have introduced and sold it to.(both 1.5 and that one) And don't tell me it's cause the games were on Sony consoles. MGS HD collection anyone?

If i recall, Microsoft has little to no rights/contracts with Disney Interactive and 3-4 games made by Square-Enix on its system, so there should be o surprise that the Xbox 360 will be empty. And don't expect KHIII on that console either. I'm more surprised that with all those spin-offs there isn't yet a game for Wii/WiiU (and i speak as a PS3 owner).

Edited by Teoskaven

>People want KH back on Sony consoles

>Square makes next KH game PS3 exclusive (even though it's a dumb idea)

>People complain that said game is on Sony console

Yeah I agree that it should have been on multiple consoles, but hey, MANY of the KH fans were wanting a KH on the PS3 saying it was a huge missed opportunity. I can understand kinda why Square did this move even though in the long run, it's total balls to me.

Nobody wanted Kingdom Hearts back on "Sony" consoles. People wanted Kingdom Hearts back on CONSOLES, period.

I've seen tons of suggestions for a HD remaster on both PS3/360 before this happened.

• Thumbs Up 1

If i recall, Microsoft has little to no rights/contracts with Disney Interactive and 3-4 games made by Square-Enix on its system, so there should be o surprise that the Xbox 360 will be empty. And don't expect KHIII on that console either. I'm more surprised that with all those spin-offs there isn't yet a game for Wii/WiiU (and i speak as a PS3 owner).

Weird because I thought Square and disney were beginning to like the Xbox 360. Plus a lot of their games as of recent have been on Xbox. (Both Disney and Square) . And again, it was a chance for Square to make a shit ton of cash by introducing the series to a new audience. It's not like it wasn't a realistic move they could have taken. I'm getting the game for the PS3 nontheless but still, Square made a pretty dumb move.

I also doubt that the WiiU will any exclusive KH games. (maybe that theatrerythm game if it's real but that's probably about it.) Nintendo and square are weird when it comes to KH for them, and almost no one likes the fact that 3 of their games were on the portables. Plus, the WiiU could have been a part of the HD collection.

@Autosaver Well I've seen a lot of people saying they'd rather a kh game be on the ps3, rather than another nintendo system. And it might have been right after 2 or somewhere close to there that fans were wanting it on PS3. Yeah lots wanted multiple consoles, but a lot from what I saw also just wanted it on PS3.(mainly 3)

Edited by Riku

Weird because I thought Square and disney were beginning to like the Xbox 360. Plus a lot of their games as of recent have been on Xbox. (Both Disney and Square) . And again, it was a chance for Square to make a shit ton of cash by introducing the series to a new audience. It's not like it wasn't a realistic move they could have taken. I'm getting the game for the PS3 nontheless but still, Square made a pretty dumb move.

Because surely the 3-4 people that have an Xbox 360 in japan are only waiting for this: great sales. And as far as we know, this game hasn't been confirmed to be localized yet.

This is the same thing that happened with Okami HD. Okami was originally a PS2 game. Lo and behold, the HD version is a PS3 exclusive. People complained.

Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories are PS2 games. It's only natural that HD versions would be for PS3. Kingdom Hearts has never been on a Microsoft console and it's safe to say it probably never will. The Wii isn't really ideal for an HD port like his and the Wii U hasn't been released.

What else is this really gonna be for other than PS3?

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 1

Because surely the 3-4 people that have an Xbox 360 in japan are only waiting for this: great sales. And as far as we know, this game hasn't been confirmed to be localized yet.

You know it really isn't just Japan that might be getting this you know. Chances of something like this getting localized, i'd say are pretty big. They know how dumb it would be NOT to localize it. So Sales worldwide could have been huge. Yes I know Japan xbox sales are a joke. But if square intends to release this worldwide, then the consideration of multi-console wouldn't have been so dumb. I'm personally fine with it being on PS3.

This is the same thing that happened with Okami HD. Okami was originally a PS2 game. Lo and behold, the HD version is a PS3 exclusive. People complained.

Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories are PS2 games. It's only natural that HD versions would be for PS3. Kingdom Hearts has never been on a Microsoft console and it's safe to say it probably never will. The Wii isn't really ideal for an HD port like his and the Wii U hasn't been released.

What else is this really gonna be for other than PS3?

I'm not exactly complaining about this. I'm happy and excited to get this for PS3. I just think it's silly that the idea of a multi-platform KH game isn't really taken seriously at square.

a WiiU port fo HD collection not happening? How so?Just curious. Lots of games that are being released soon are getting WiiU versions. This doesn't come out for a few months i'm guessing, so it's not unreasonable.

Edited by Riku

You know it really isn't just Japan that might be getting this you know. Chances of something like this getting localized, i'd say are pretty big.

O rly?