Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Super smash reveal tomorrow and I can die happy.

I'm unlikely to get a PS3 either. If there isn't some radical new changes from DDD, then I might as well play that and just watch someone play this for the story. I just want some closure at this point given how much they've waggled it in front of our faces with all these mid-quels..
Ps3's are pretty cheap. It wouldn't really be that hard would it? Not to mention gameplay will most likely be radically different from 3D.(if its using the verses engine)

I've learned not to buy an entire system for one game, especially when I don't really have the money for one system in the first place.

kh31gmpe7.gif

The visuals are INCREDIBLE. It's like a fusion between Disney and Square's signature styles.

tumblr_inline_mo7n07hmSk1qz4rgp.gif

God, I'm so hyped.

Edited by Wraith

What was it now... 3 years between 1 and 2 with one midquel.

Like 8 years between 2 and 3 with god knows how many midquels. It's about bloody time.

Gameplay looks neat at least... I just really wish the franchise didn't stink like a cash cow's year old milk.

Looking forward to it at least! Just hoping that if they make more midquels they cut that hop from one console to another bullcrap they kept pulling.

Less cynical, our prayers are finally answered. :)

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

This game is coming to PS4 and XONE btw guys, this game is not an exclusive.

Where'd you hear the Xbone thing? I only heard it's not exclusive. Also, Xbone makes the LEAST sense. If it's not just on PS4, then it's likely on PS3 and Wii U as well. All 3 platforms actually support the new "Luminous Engine".

Edited by Super Mario

KH3? About. FUCKING. TIME!

Geez, I stopped right at KH2 because I was waiting on this title. Now I might actually be inclined to try the other titles with this announcement.

Also,

*adds another reason for PS4*

Where'd you hear the Xbone thing? I only heard it's not exclusive. Also, Xbone makes the LEAST sense. If it's not just on PS4, then it's likely on PS3 and Wii U as well. All 3 platforms actually support the new "Luminous Engine".

If it's coming on PS3, they would have announced it in the conference. Final Fantasy XIII made the LEAST sense coming to 360, but it happened. Square is supporting Microsoft now with games. I don't know about Wii U though. Apart from the handhelds, Square's support for Nintendo home systems since GC has been dire with an exception of Dragon Quest.

Kingdom Hearts games aren't multiplatform so I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing KH3 on other consoles.

Then why aren't the hd collections coming to Xbox?

I don't know. But I can say the same thing for the Wii U, right?

But maybe because Kingdom Hearts started out on PlayStation, and HD collections are very popular on PlayStation.

The Xbox has zero percent of the Kingdom Hearts audience. Kingdom Hearts isn't the same series as Final Fantasy, it has a continuous story that was spread out almost evenly between Sony and Nintendo platforms. Hell, if you want to get nitpicky Kingdom Hearts actually has more titles on Nintendo platforms. Also just Dragon Quest? You do realize Dragon Quest is Square-Enix's most successful franchise, right?

Edited by Super Mario

Having it on PS3 and PS4 already seems like pushing the line. Xbone? They haven't even released a single game on a Microsoft system and it would only make logical sense if the HD collections were also on 360/one.

Well, if we're talking Nomura here, yeah. He only ever directed games on Sony and Nintendo platforms. If we want to get really detailed, he seems to prefer Sony consoles while he prefers Nintendo handhelds.

Kingdom Hearts games aren't multiplatform so I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing KH3 on other consoles.

I guess people are wondering because the games have always been on many different platforms. Nomura stated he wanted to stop doing this and bridge the fans together. Releasing it on something like PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, One, and Wii U would bridge every platform together. Or at least, put it on the Wii U. And if that doesn't happen, make it for PS3.

Bridging the platforms would mean PS4 and Wii U as a definite, but he could be talking out of his ass. I don't think a 3DS could run the Luminous engine, after all.

The Xbox has zero perfect of the Kingdom Hearts audience. Kingdom Hearts isn't the same series as Final Fantasy, it has a continuous story that was spread out almost evenly between Sony and Nintendo platforms. Hell, if you want to get nitpicky Kingdom Hearts actually has more titles on Nintendo platforms. Also just Dragon Quest? You do realize Dragon Quest is Square-Enix's most successful franchise, right?

But this isn't about Dragon Quest so...

And let me remind you that Microsoft can bribe companies to develop titles for them such as KH3? I don't think Square will turn it down. Ever.

Having it on PS3 and PS4 already seems like pushing the line. Xbone? They haven't even released a single game on a Microsoft system and it would only make logical sense if the HD collections were also on 360/one.

PS3? Okay, where is the confirmation that is coming to PS3. It is not. Otherwise they would had said so during the conference.

If Nomura actually did what the hell Square-Enix wanted, XV wouldn't be a PS4 exclusive. Seriously, do you even get what you're implying by saying MS could buy a KH 3 port? Kingdom Hearts is the weakest of the "3 pillars", they'd want Final Fantasy and they could buy a port if they wanted to.

Edited by Super Mario

By your logic, then they would have said FF13 was coming to 360 from the getgo. It's not confirmed, but it seems like a likely choice. Moreso than the Xbone claim your making. Square wants to branch out the series from exclusivity of one console. Ps3 while still Sony exclusive makes it more available as PS3's are much easier to get.

If Nomura actually did what the hell Square-Enix wanted, XV wouldn't be a PS4 exclusive.

But it isn't a PS4 exclusive.

By your logic, then they would have said FF13 was coming to 360 from the getgo. It's not confirmed, but it seems like a likely choice. Moreso than the Xbone claim your making. Square wants to branch out the series from exclusivity of one console. Ps3 while still Sony exclusive makes it more available as PS3's are much easier to get.

Microsoft told Square to see the success of the Xbox 360, and wanted to start a new partnership with them almost a year later when XIII was announced for PS3. That's why it wasn't from the getgo that time.

Look at the Sony tweets and the conference. It's not coming to PS3. Sony themselves would had said so. Unless Square changes their mind soon, it's not happening.

Edited by Ming Ming Hatsune

Ooooh, ooooh hooo hooo. You're a sly one you. It's a Sony exclusive, and my point still stands. Microsoft could buy XV if they wanted to, and they'd do it over Kingdom Hearts 3.

Considering square, I wouldn't be surprised. Look, all I'm saying is that the chances of it coming to te Xbone are more unlikely then it being on PS3. You're really just defeating your own point.

Ooooh, ooooh hooo hooo. You're a sly one you. It's a Sony exclusive, and my point still stands. Microsoft could buy XV if they wanted to, and they'd do it over Kingdom Hearts 3.

I wasn't trying to be sly, it's not even coming to PS3 FFXV (at this point). Unless you confused yourself with FFXIV...

Again Sony would had said so if it's coming to PS3.

Then wouldn't they have said so if it were coming to Xbone? Hell, Microsoft would have trumpeted it from the mountains. You're not helping your point at all.