Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Wouldn't most people be calling that a good thing though? Lul

I don't think they'd change the controls to make it play similar to KH2 unless it was an improvement, but eh.

People complained about 2's battle system, saying it made the game piss easy.(which I have to agree with)

I think that KH1 was much harder than 2... but I've come to think that maybe it was because of the controls. I don't know...

It was probably also cause the command system was annoying as all hell. and the camera,and the overpowered characters at times and cheap placement of platforms at times....Actually KH1 might be hard for the wrong reasons. :P although it gets a few things right, right? I mean, no reaction commands and magic is used more in that game.

Do you know how fucking long it takes for Square Enix games to get announced, let along RELEASED overseas?

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly doubt that Square would make a game to bridge all the titles together for the sole purpose of explaining the series for KH3 and not bring it over.

Do you know how fucking long it takes for Square Enix games to get announced, let along RELEASED overseas?

HD Collections' selling areas are usually announced the same day they are discovered; what is announced later is the release date for every specific area (for example, the Zone of the Enders HD Collection was announced worldwide but still today there is no official release date for Europe).

As i said, i don't wish for this Collection to be japan-only, i want to play it myself. It's only that i'm seeing Type-0 or Sengoku Basara HD Collection developement all over again.

Edited by Teoskaven

is anyone paying attention to this line? "The past will be Reawakened as a new Number in never before seen detail." Now why would they put this in the game if it wasn't coming to the region?

• Thumbs Up 1

Poor co-ordination between localisers and company bosses? Changes of plans between KH3D and the finalisation of the remake project? I agree that it looks bad if 1.5 and 2.5 don't come west, though; that's clearly what they were referring to.

Poor co-ordination between localisers and company bosses? Changes of plans between KH3D and the finalisation of the remake project? I agree that it looks bad if 1.5 and 2.5 don't come west, though; that's clearly what they were referring to.

So either they didn't coordinate whether they would keep something pretty major like this in the western releases of the 3d, or they WERE going to ship it to western countries but decided to be a dick about it and not do it. Either of those reasons don't really seem like something Square would do.:/ well actually the last part maybe.:P Edited by Riku

...Say, anyone here beat Julius yet?

This is the hardest boss fight I've done so far barring Feral Chaos. But at least with Feral Chaos you had a simple strategy and easy loopholes. Here you might as well have your eyes taped open and your fingers on crack.

God, I only have 3 more health bars on him so far, if I win this I'm taking a break for a goood day.

...Say, anyone here beat Julius yet?

This is the hardest boss fight I've done so far barring Feral Chaos. But at least with Feral Chaos you had a simple strategy and easy loopholes. Here you might as well have your eyes taped open and your fingers on crack.

God, I only have 3 more health bars on him so far, if I win this I'm taking a break for a goood day.

Lots of Ballonga's my friend. And it's easier to beat him as Riku, as he has that dodge move that has him sink into darkness, making him basically invulnerable. And be sure to have at least two Curga's. I was lucky enough to have enough life to hit him upfront a few times, but that's probably not the smartest thing to do. Depending on your HP and level.

Ahaha, I actually just beat him now.

Ultima Weapon is fucking ridiculous amirite

Yeah that fight had my heart on immediate overdrive for the last half. I was lucky I had like, 3 Curaga's with me or I would've been dead 6 times by now.

And weird thing is, I never found Riku's special dodge anywhere :u So I basically beat the fight while using a crappy roll and not knowing how to block properly! I also didn't have Balloonga so I had to settle with Balloon and Balloonra (which was probably a bad idea because balloonra, while having good damage and whatnot leaves you wide open).

I think this is the first EX Boss that I've encountered that I've actually beaten within a day....huh.

Ahaha, I actually just beat him now.

Ultima Weapon is fucking ridiculous amirite

Yeah that fight had my heart on immediate overdrive for the last half. I was lucky I had like, 3 Curaga's with me or I would've been dead 6 times by now.

And weird thing is, I never found Riku's special dodge anywhere :u So I basically beat the fight while using a crappy roll and not knowing how to block properly! I also didn't have Balloonga so I had to settle with Balloon and Balloonra (which was probably a bad idea because balloonra, while having good damage and whatnot leaves you wide open).

I think this is the first EX Boss that I've encountered that I've actually beaten within a day....huh.

So now you have to beat him with Sora. Which is a lot harder considering his move set is crappier. :P

So now you have to beat him with Sora. Which is a lot harder considering his move set is crappier. tongue.png

....Eeeeh Sora can just get the other powerful keyblades..yep...

Besides because this game has pretty crappy new Game + I'd rather not..ehehe..

....Eeeeh Sora can just get the other powerful keyblades..yep...

Besides because this game has pretty crappy new Game + I'd rather not..ehehe..

I maxed out My Riku's level and gave him all the good keyblades. :P Sora has most of them and is only 88. Riku I believe deserves more love in this game after all he's been through. :P

Although I'm having trouble getting the Dream eater keyblade you earn from completing the Tourney thing.

Dream Eater Keyblade eh?

Honestly I'd rather just have the keyblade with the best Physical Strength stat. Since most of the time I'm using that instead of magic.

Well I'll tell you this. the ultimate Keyblade IS NOT the strongest. That goes to Unbound. Although I end up using the Divewing more for Riku.

Edited by Riku

How do you get Unbound again, clear all the secret portals?

And aren't there about three or two in each world? ...Man I'm lazy, but I could probably do it.

How do you get Unbound again, clear all the secret portals?

And aren't there about three or two in each world? ...Man I'm lazy, but I could probably do it.

No. You have to beat the secret bosses(harder versions of Existing bosses.) Their found in secret portals. Their normally found where you originally fought them. only one per world luckily.(although you'll have to do it twice. One for Sora, One for Riku).

• 5 weeks later...

FINALLY SOME NEWS! We have a supposed confirmation that KH1.5HD Is 80-90% completed. As well as some other news that is still in the shadows. This news is apparently also going to be revealed in the next issue of Famitsu.

According to hokanko-alt @ livedoor blog, this week's issue of Famitsu Weekly contains some more information regarding KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD Re:Mix via Co-Director Tai Yasue, the highlight of which reveals that the game is around 80-90% completed! This is wonderful news, considering it's anticipate release is estimated to be around early 2013.

It also reported that the development team is currently looking into incorporating special features as post-game content. Whatever it is however, it will not be a secret ending.

I just want them to confirm that it's coming to America.

Then again, we didn't even get an english tralier for 3D until a month before the Japan release.

Most likely they'll announce it before the end of the year. Most are assuming a U.S release of February, and I could see that happening. Really though, I'm interested in what the Post-game Content will be now. Playable Riku?(Probably not...:( )

It will probably be 1-2 more secret bosses or special cutscenes. I hope in more FF bosses, but it's a wild guess.

Edited by Teoskaven

Think I should get this?

I think I can handle the heartless but I'm gonna miss my dream eaters...speaking of which KH3D seems to be the perfect game to get into the series at first. It's lighthearted, fun and adventurous...it's an enjoyable title that feels like a nice transition into the more darker corners of the series, and deeper into the story and characters.

Also, I grew a pair and took on Julius as Sora. Double Ultima Weapons!

• Thumbs Up 1