Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Oh yeah, I'd say get this. It's a cheaper way to experience all the games plus bonus content and it's the final mix versions of KH1. I mean, yeah it's nice to have the originals, but if you want to experience the plot and gameplay at first hand,sure.

• 4 weeks later...

*Bump*

Got a few new scans of the game and WOW it looks good. Graphic wise i mean.tongue.png I'm sure gameplay will be fun as ell.lol 

KH%20HD%20Weekly%20Jump%20COLOUR.jpg

Cool Disney Adventure!!

Three works from the KH series in HD to play!

Introducing the first work in the mixing!
Full of Disney characters! In the adventure,there are 14 worlds you can explore!

Sora was separated from his homeland and is looking for his friends Riku and Kairi, he begins his adventure in various worlds. Meeting different parts of the heart of friends influencing him, together they go against the enemies they're confronting.

Riku, Sora, Kairi receive a new makeover! Sora changes costumes in certain worlds! 

Summoning Tinkerbell's magic! During battle, you can summon other characters!

In Halloween Town, Sora changes to adapt to the world!! In Atlantica, Sora also takes on the appearance of a dolphin!?

Fighting familiar FF characters in the coliseum!
A long sword swordsman that boasts overwhelming force, a character from FFVII appears, Sephiroth participates in the coliseum!

Please have fun in other additional worlds!

Edit: We gots a release date for 1.5HD! 

HD%20Index.jpg

Also the website has been updated as well. http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd/index.html

What I am not happy about is the price. The game will cot 6980 yen which is $83! WHAT?!

Edited by Riku

$83?! For an HD port?!

Man, for that price, it better come with a console port of Birth by Sleep!

I could maybe understand, had 358/2 days been a fully remade game, but it's not. So we get KH1, RE:COM and just remade cutscenes from 358/2 days. That really shouldn't equal 83 dollars.

You have to take into account the current yen value + the fact S-E charges more than the average for their games in Japan (infamous Square tax).

Should be more in line with other collections when it arrives here ($40-50).

Edited by Dobkeratops
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, there's no chance in hell it would cost that much if it hits West. Especially since all they really seemed to do was replace the models with KH:3D models.

I will say I like how they took that 2d artwork of Sora and made it a cool looking 3d model.

Edit: Some game additions/changes have been announced! 

• Zero EXP
  • Combo Master
  • Right stick corresponding to the camera operation.
  • Ability to change speech
  • Summons added to 4th command slot
  • Special skills moved to triangle
We have also learned that Roxas' Diary entries from KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days will be avaiable, as well as secret reports and and character descriptions. There will also be a custom PS3 theme for clearing both games and the HD cutscenes of 358/2 Days.
Edited by Riku

They finally moved summons so I wouldn't have to get through that clusterfuck of a menu to use them?

THANK

GOD.

Why would they tease the game in Kingdom Hearts 3D and not bring it over?

...Don't be scared. It is pretty obvious that we will see it.

Square-Enix always takes a seriously long time to announce anything for the West, unless it's Lightning Returns apparently.

That's what i was about to say: it's a little strange that a USA/EU announcement wasn't announced so far.

It's not that strange. A US release date for BBS wasn't announced until months after it came out in Japan. Lightning Returns probably got an announcement because it's part of their flagship series, whereas this is an HD collection that hasn't even hit Japanese shores yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Why would they tease the game in Kingdom Hearts 3D and not bring it over?

...Don't be scared. It is pretty obvious that we will see it.

I wouldn't say they were teasing an HD port in the ending of 3D. If anything, it teased at a KH III

thus they "This 1 leads to KH III" at the end of the secret message.

I wouldn't say they were teasing an HD port in the ending of 3D. If anything, it teased at a KH III

thus they "This 1 leads to KH III" at the end of the secret message.

'past will be reawakened in never before seen detail',

....I got KH HD from that.