Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Vector to the Heavens makes me curl up into a ball and cry

(EDIT: prefer the original ost version though I think.)

Original for KH1 or 358/2 days?

and just curious,how come?

Wow, the remastered soundtrack is sounding great.

I'm currently imagining Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD.

The 1000 Heartless Battle.

In HD.

With a remastered Sinister Shadows.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh.

• Thumbs Up 1

...Guys

They're putting the Roxas battle back in 2.5 HD right?

Does that mean we get a remastered battle theme?

My ears aren't ready.

• Thumbs Up 1

...Guys

My ears aren't ready.

Yeah. Stuff like Christmas Town costumes and music,Roxas battle, Cavern of remembrance(oh god that remastering will sound amazing!!!!!) are going to be added.

Original for KH1 or 358/2 days?

and just curious,how come?

The original Vector to the Heavens from the OST, unlike the compressed music from the actual game, was nicely orchestrated

It sounds a lot more epic imo, appropriate for the final boss, but I guess in HD it's only for cutscene so the music sounds more appropriate a little calmer.

...Guys

My ears aren't ready.

Yep, I'm BEYOND looking forward to 2.5 HD x-x

The Roxas battle looks like such an AWESOME fight. I've wanted to play that for ages.

It was also the first Kingdom Hearts gameplay I had ever seen, so I was so pissed when it wasn't in the original game like I thought it would be.

I actually "acquired" KHIIFM+ and played it on my PC a couple of years ago, it's pretty sweet and it'll be even better with new VA and music.

But jesus christ that Roxas boss is one of the hardest in the series and it's not even optional :'l it needs an insane amount of "remembering what moves he does and when" because he nukes.

Edited by SuperLink

I actually "acquired" KHIIFM+ and played it on my PC a couple of years ago, it's pretty sweet and it'll be even better with new VA and music.

But jesus christ that Roxas boss is one of the hardest in the series and it's not even optional :'l it needs an insane amount of "remembering what moves he does and when" because he nukes.

On the bright side, at least it made all the other bosses seem piss easy.:P

• Thumbs Up 1

On the bright side, at least it made all the other bosses seem piss easy.tongue.png

Well to be fair it's KHII, all the other bosses were piss easy even without Roxas :P

I can't wait to play this. But some I feel some chills when I think I have to defeat maleficent(dragon) again. I'm really afraid of that boss it took me so many tries to defeat it.   

The answer is Aero. Every situation in the original Kingdom Hearts calls for Aero, except for the Ice Titan.

Yeah I eventually did used it, but until that boss I wasn't used to it. And it took me a while to figure it out.

Speaking of music, I'm gonna ask this question. So which did you prefer and why? The kingdom hearts mixes of the TWEWY songs, or the originals?

Here's Twister

Both are great, but Personally, I felt more energy in the KH mixes. Not to mention that whole dreamy sound they had going. The instruments kept me energized and ready for anything. I just feel like there was much more in those mixes. But again, Both are great songs that should be in every KH TWEWY fans library.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

The original Vector to the Heavens from the OST, unlike the compressed music from the actual game, was nicely orchestrated

It sounds a lot more epic imo, appropriate for the final boss, but I guess in HD it's only for cutscene so the music sounds more appropriate a little calmer.

Yep, I'm BEYOND looking forward to 2.5 HD x-x

I'm gonna have to agree with SuperLink here. Vector to the Heavens is one of my favorite music tracks from any game ever and one of the reasons i love it is it's fast pace. This version is soooo sloooww....Yeah i know it only plays in cutscenes but....it's boring this way wacko.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I finally played the demo for Dream Drop Distance, since I wasn't sure about getting it at first. I enjoyed the demo a lot, especially the new gameplay features. Knowing that the the entire story of the franchise is chronicled in-game too (I always found KH's story to be complicated) really makes me want to buy it soon. At least it will make the wait for ReMIX a lot quicker.

I finally played the demo for Dream Drop Distance, since I wasn't sure about getting it at first. I enjoyed the demo a lot, especially the new gameplay features. Knowing that the the entire story of the franchise is chronicled in-game too (I always found KH's story to be complicated) really makes me want to buy it soon. At least it will make the wait for ReMIX a lot quicker.

Ahahaha

Ahaha

You're in for a treat then.

But yeah, the gameplay's pretty good.

• Thumbs Up 1

KH3D does indeed have the most complex individual story yet, but.. its chronicles of the other titles makes them a lot more simple, they're well written summaries considering the series' standards.

I personally hope that II.5 ReMix does something similar for KH3D, it could really do with a chronicle that actually explains what the heck is going on with it.

Edited by SuperLink

Someone who posted up the RE:COM music said the RE:COM music wasn't touch besides 1 or 2 songs.

Someone who posted up the RE:COM music said the RE:COM music wasn't touch besides 1 or 2 songs.

That is true. Most of the soundtrack for that game(i'm pretty sure because of time restraints)has been unchained. Aside from Scythe of petals, and the final boss theme.

• 3 weeks later...

HD 1.5 Remix will be available on September 10 in North America and September 13th in Europe and PAL regions. In addition to that, people who pre-order it will receive a limited edition art book featuring concept art, character designs, and other sneak peeks:

Preorder20Bonus_zps1ed7db7d.jpg

Definitely considering pre-ordering in advance now. That art book looks really nice.

Edited by CC14 the Vipester
  • Thumbs Up 5