Awoo.

First look at Sky Sanctuary

speedfreak

Dat Music....

Random tidbit with Metal Sonic at the end. He had that drill move in Sonic The Fighters. As a fan of the arcade way back in the day, I'm loving the fanservice.

• Thumbs Up 1

Back on topic, So it looks like we're going into the city of chemical plant for modern sonic. Exiting! Still waiting to see

crisis city and it's epic music!

Back on topic, So it looks like we're going into the city of chemical plant for modern sonic. Exiting! Still waiting to see crisis city and it's epic music!

I bet Crisis City's remix will have a violin playing in it. There isn't anything wrong with that though, I'm just guessing!

parrotshoho.jpg

Classic Jet the Hawk confirmed! (Green Parrot!) Sky Sanctuary is officially Babylon Garden to me now. xD

(Just kidding, but I really love what they did with the music. Like I've been saying from the start, I knew it wouldn't be Orchestral, and that everyone was getting their hopes up because there was nothing in the original song that ever hinted it'd be orchestral... Plus it wouldn't fit Modern Sonic anyways, I don't think. I really like Jun's rock song styles for these. =D)

EDIT: Right, Wolfy and I were talking about how it'd be so cool if during huge jumps over the bottomless pits/sky dive sections if the music paused, and then as soon as you landed on the ground, crescendoed back into life. ='D It'd be glorious, and it'd play that wind sound effect from the Rooftop Run trailer during the silence.

Edited by Aptiva
  • Thumbs Up 3

Guys dont worry. Me, Fro and Eternal are working on tourny. We try to get some prices but dont expect Collectors Edition tongue.png

Just wait till relase.

Prizes huh...WHO WANTS A FREE COPY OF *drumroll* PILOTWINGS RESORT?! laugh.png

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 1

I bet Crisis City's remix will have a violin playing in it. There isn't anything wrong with that though, I'm just guessing!

Crisis City NEEDS a violin, no questions asked

• Thumbs Up 1

Crisis City NEEDS a violin, no questions asked

.......It already had one. In fact it had several.

I also think that Crisis City is the track most in need of some proper guitar.

EDIT: Right, Wolfy and I were talking about how it'd be so cool if during huge jumps over the bottomless pits/sky dive sections if the music paused, and then as soon as you landed on the ground, crescendoed back into life. ='D It'd be glorious, and it'd play that wind sound effect from the Rooftop Run trailer during the silence.

Ah that's really cool. =] I wonder if, instead of your standard grind rails, Modern Sonic will ride the air Kingdom Valley-style.

Ah that's really cool. =] I wonder if, instead of your standard grind rails, Modern Sonic will ride the air Kingdom Valley-style.

I'd like it if he ran up the wind like in Windy Valley as well.

Edited by SegaTidbits

.......It already had one. In fact it had several.

I also think that Crisis City is the track most in need of some proper guitar.

I ment the eventual remix, one beatiful mix of guitars and violins

Sorry to derail this topic a little but let me answer that question about me making a tourny/SS challenge topic.

Well first of all, it's going to be a tournament/speedrun contest for Generations. Not just a challenge for this one stage. In the a few of us have already been talking about for maybe a week. I'd be glad to make a topic, but not just yet. It's to early to even get it started since Generations is still at least a month and a half away. On October 31 (USA central time) I'll make the topic and hope that a MOD gets it pinned for us all. As for the actual tournament/contest, some of us agreed that it should start 2 weeks following the release of the game (US and EU) to give people some time to play it, enjoy it, spoil it for other and review it if they want. Beside I for sure will want to race Shadow 4 times and play this stage to death before I think of speedrunning anything in the game. If you want to ask us (Fro, me and Boost) about it, just PM us or refer to the link in this post which will send you to the topic where hopefully your question will already be answered.

As for the topic, parrot does not equal a hawk. Unless my elementary, Jr High school and High school taught me wrong. tongue.png

Edited by Eternal X

.....my ears are bleeding rainbows from the amazing music, and my eyes are shedding manly tears made of kittens from the beautiful glimpses of the Sanctuary in the Sky.....

Hey guise wats goin on in here- *sees trailer*

fifth_element_i_came.gif?1309302178

My fucking GOD if Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics wasn't amazing enough! This is amazing! Fabulous! Stupendous! Wow what a show!

I laughed so fucking hard. Bravo.

Hey guise wats goin on in here- *sees trailer*

fifth_element_i_came.gif?1309302178

My fucking GOD if Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics wasn't amazing enough! This is amazing! Fabulous! Stupendous! Wow what a show!

My reaction to this.

Garfield-Laughing.gif

Everybody is ignoring that TV at the beginning of the trailer. The animators probably put a lot of effort into that...

Everybody is ignoring that TV at the beginning of the trailer. The animators probably put a lot of effort into that...

It reminds me of the tv you could get in the chao gardens, and sonic just busted through it and ran the chao over. Now well never see another chao garden T-T.

Im dissapointed only because it was such a short trailer, I wanted more. CURSE YOU OCTOBER! why do you have to be between me and sonic generations.

• Thumbs Up 1