Awoo.

First look at Sky Sanctuary

speedfreak

Perhaps the next trailer will be a 'Dreamcast Era' trailer. Showing Speed Highway, City Escape, and Seaside Hill. With Shadow appearing at the end.

Perhaps the next trailer will be a 'Dreamcast Era' trailer. Showing Speed Highway, City Escape, and Seaside Hill. With Shadow appearing at the end.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I already saw the vid in school, and I think Sky Sanctuary looks incredible and fleshed-out to the MAX, especially for a relatively short 1-act zone. The Death Egg being in the backdrop as a fixture is an excellent touch as well, and really gives Sky Sanctuary the gravity it had in Sonic and Knuckles, as the penultimate stage. What I DIDN'T get to hear was the music, and for both hedgehogs, it sounds pretty great! Modern Sonic's is a really cool new-age sounding synth-rock mix that really preserves the sound of the original track incredibly well. It also really reminds me of the music from Mega Man X for some reason.. Classic Sonic's mix sounds good, I didn't expect it to sound identical to the original song since the music from Sonic and Knuckles was rather different than the music from Sonic 1 and 2. I really dig it, it sounds similar enough while adding a sort of snazzy new beat.

Now there's just 2 more levels left to reveal....... Dunno if I wanna see them or be surprised later.....

Edited by Classic EXshad

Now there's just 2 more levels left to reveal....... Dunno if I wanna see them or be surprised later.....

Sometimes I wish I didn't look at the spoilers, so I could be epically surprised like you guises. ;w;

• Thumbs Up 3

Sometimes I wish I didn't look at the spoilers, so I could be epically surprised like you guises. ;w;

That makes two of us bro.

lol, I know right? I can't wait to find out what the next 2 levels are! I just hope they don't happen to be

Speed Highway and Crisis City

, 'cause those are like, the worst fucking levels in Sonic history. I'll be happy with anything else they'd choose, just NOT those 2 levels. You have no idea how upset I will be if those are the last 2 levels.

0312-OSING-Trololo_full_600.jpg

laugh.png I'm just wondering if I wanna be surprised by how they're gonna be done in the game or get spoiled now, is all tongue.png

Edited by Classic EXshad

Linear modern Sonic looked linear to hell. I wish they would show off something that isn't just SPEED SPEED SPEED if there is any of that. Didn't get to see much of Classic Sonic either.

Though Sky Sanctuary looked and sounded boss. Not sure how I feel about the modern's style though. I expected orchestration. I guess Crisis City is going to get rocked out too?

I just hope they don't happen to be

Speed Highway and Crisis City

, 'cause those are like, the worst fucking levels in Sonic history. I'll be happy with anything else they'd choose, just NOT those 2 levels. You have no idea how upset I will be if those are the last 2 levels.

laugh.png I'm just wondering if I wanna be surprised by how they're gonna be done in the game or get spoiled now, is all tongue.png

With how things are looking, somehow they will be morphed into the most glorious forms they could take on this earth.

It's strange, most people don't like it when the modern remixes are rock based and I seem to be one the few that doesn't mind. But oh well! Everyone has a different taste in music I suppose.

That was cool I thought they were going to put Classic Knuckles and Modern Knuckles in a sky sanctuary cutscene like the last trailer with Modern Tails and Classic Tails.

Guys if ya want to discuss the speedrun we're taking about it here:

BTW anyone else notice that it's not sonic 3 and knuckles but just sonic and knuckles. They're not even combining both games but just forgetting sonic 3 as a whole.

Linear modern Sonic looked linear to hell. I wish they would show off something that isn't just SPEED SPEED SPEED if there is any of that. Didn't get to see much of Classic Sonic either.

Though Sky Sanctuary looked and sounded boss. Not sure how I feel about the modern's style though. I expected orchestration. I guess Crisis City is going to get rocked out too?

Either you're trolling...or you didn't watch the trailer because there's alternate paths everywhere.

• Thumbs Up 3

@Eternal X I think you should set up a different topic called "Eternal X's Sky Sanctuary Speedrun Challenge" or something, considering it was your idea in the first place... :j

Hm, a speedrun contest, eh?

Will prizes be involved?

Maybe we should do something like that. Winner gets a sonic generations CE signed by eternal x!tongue.png or the winner for each stage could get something a little less expensive.

Guys dont worry. Me, Fro and Eternal are working on tourny. We try to get some prices but dont expect Collectors Edition :P

Just wait till relase.

Oh and O just noticed something. Its not TGS trailer. Those arent rated by ESRB. I hope we will get new trailer on SEGA conference. I mean its conference they have to show something new.

Oh and Jun better play this on Sonic Music Event durning TGS. Along with Modern Escape From The City.

Guys dont worry. Me, Fro and Eternal are working on tourny. We try to get some prices but dont expect Collectors Edition tongue.png

Just wait till relase.

Oh and O just noticed something. Its not TGS trailer. Those arent rated by ESRB. I hope we will get new trailer on SEGA conference. I mean its conference they have to show something new.

Oh and Jun better play this on Sonic Music Event durning TGS. Along with Modern Escape From The City.

I recommend some of the sonic 20th jazware figures or some other sonic merch. Or maybe some stuff not even related to sonic!tongue.png