Awoo.

First look at Sky Sanctuary

speedfreak

That's an excellent trailer. I think I need to buy this game... but at the same time I'm not sure I can afford it. One for the Christmas list.

In regards to the music, it's great, but I think they should bring in AWOLNATION for future games, to at least do one or two themes. They do great fast-paced, upbeat songs.

Not to already stray this topic off but, what Unleashed did you play? I'm pretty damn sure Unleashed had its Rock (punk rock or was it pop rock) songs.

Well there is some guitar in EGGMANLAND and Rooftop Run. But I wouldnt really call it Rock. Oh and I am not big fan of Unleashed OST.

Looks like you can jump back and forth through paths in the 3D sections...unless there's invisible walls. amazingly gorgeous, Better than anything I had imagined! Dat scenery, dem egg robos, dat death egg, DAT REMIX! And then god said "the world shall be flooded under Gartocer's semen" only 2 zones left to go. I'm possitive they'll be just as impressive.

Edited by Gartocer
  • Thumbs Up 2

Not to already stray this topic off but, what Unleashed did you play? I'm pretty damn sure Unleashed had its Rock (punk rock or was it pop rock) songs.

And Woun. I say this for everyone.

glitterlovegifamore60.gif

By the way, I will never use something that girly ever again.

OMG. Thanks man! :333
  • Thumbs Up 6

I'm just in love with how much alternate routes there are, and you can clearly see Sonic's coming up to. All those clouds to bounce on, more open paths, wonderful scenery, different paths at the sides, over and under.. this is gonna be great.

• Thumbs Up 5

The stage looks absolutely amazing graphic wise! I love the Classic Remix, but I'm VERY dissapointed with the Modern. It's not orchestrated like Colours or Unleashed. If Planet Wisp is another "lolrock" remix, I'm out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fro I know you are around. I challenge you to a speedrun on this stage when it comes out. I will own this stage like I own JJ hard mode Unleashed HD.

Yeah! We ALL LOVE YA WOUN!!!

Now let me ask did anyone notice that IGN is listing relase date for 30th December? I know its placeholder but after that I can put more faith in Amazon :P

Fro I know you are around. I challenge you to a speedrun on this stage when it comes out. I will own this stage like I own JJ hard mode Unleashed HD.

I challenge you guys too!

This is gonna be game of the decade.

• Thumbs Up 2

The stage looks absolutely amazing graphic wise! I love the Classic Remix, but I'm VERY dissapointed with the Modern. It's not orchestrated like Colours or Unleashed. If Planet Wisp is another "lolrock" remix, I'm out.

It doesn't need to be orchestrated to be good though. I love orchestrated music as much as the next guy, but what we have here isn't a bad "lolrock" remix of Sky Sanctuary. The fact that the remix contains a guitar doesn't mean it is rock.

I'd also like to point out that none of the level music was Orchestrated in either Unleashed or Colours. Yeah the main theme of the game was played by a full orchestra, but that was it. The final boss tracks are all synthesised, and also contained some pretty heavy riffs.

Also, Senoue is more than capable at playing a piano, and the original Planet Wisp also had some guitar thrown in there.

Edited by Scar
  • Thumbs Up 5

I'm loving the alternate paths in the backround of Modern Sonic's Sky Sanctuary. I need to see more.

Edited by Torcano
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm sure Planet Wisp's remix will be orchestral, I would be stunned if they went all guitar heavy with it, though I was kind of expecting Chemical Plant modern to be hyper fast techno so I could be wrong.

The stage is set. Hunter297 vs Eternal X vs Frokenok3. It's going down the release week of Generations.

It doesn't need to be orchestrated to be good though. I love orchestrated music as much as the next guy, but what we have here isn't a bad "lolrock" remix of Sky Sanctuary. The fact that the remix contains a guitar doesn't mean it is rock.

Also, Senoue is more than capable at playing a piano, and the original Planet Wisp also had some guitar thrown in there.

I know guitar =/= not orchestra, but I expected some instruments generally found in orchestras ALONG with a guitar. It's a good remix from what I heard, but Sky Sanctuary's beauty deserves an orchestrated track IMO.

WHY THE HELL I AM OUT OF LIKES!!! We need to have more likes on News Days!!! Seriously there is so much WIN in Sonic Stadium in every damn post.

AND Eternal Capture.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

The stage looks amazing and I LOVE the music remixes. I'm really excited for this stage. I can't help but wonder how much more shocked with happiness I would have been if I hadn't looked at the spoilers, though :-/

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm sure Planet Wisp's remix will be orchestral, I would be stunned if they went all guitar heavy with it, though I was kind of expecting Chemical Plant modern to be hyper fast techno so I could be wrong.

Planet Wisp wasn't orchestrated, a piano doesn't count as an orchestra.

A synthisised violin doesn't count as an orchestra. Act 1 also had some guitar riffs in it. Act 2 and 3 were Techno.

I'm gonna speedrun this bad boi, can I join the speedrun challenge?!! Also, EVERYONE over here...don't hack the Leaderboards and play it like a real man/woman =\

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 3

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... So THIS is what sex is like?

I like it! :D I'd totally pay sixty bucks for that!

So stage is set: Eternal X vs. Frokenok3 vs. Hunter297 vs. Hedgehog Boost

This is going to be epic showdown.

I'm gonna speedrun this bad boi, can I join the speedrun challenge?!! Also, EVERYONE over here...don't hack the Leaderboards and play it like a real man/woman =\

Words of wise my friend. You should join the showdown!