Awoo.

First look at Sky Sanctuary

speedfreak

I can't tell which stage is more gorgeous! PLANET WISP OR SKY SANCTUARY??? although SS has birds. also at 00:35 i thought that was stardust speedway for a sec.tongue.png

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I realized I need a bage "I Love Sky Sanctuary"!

Oh and Woun! I know you are here. Please upload it to youtube... We'll be gratefull.

Just as I got over the awesomeness that was the pics from earlier, I get this.... Sky Sanctuary looks great!wub.png

Anyone manage to see Chibi Metal Sonic at the end?

Sky BONKING Sanctuary!!!

T_T Looks B-E-A-UTIFUL!

It sounds AWESOME. WHY GOD!? WHY!? I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBEEEEEEEEEEER!!!

It looks awesome!

The only bad thing is that seems like Senoue will do all the modern tracks. Not for hate,but I dont like that all the modern stages have remixes with rock music.

I tha I mean that was just and those remixes were.............. Ya know what Willy Wonka was right. For some moments in life there are no words

Edited by Plasma Hedgehog

Nevermind the death egg!

We've got something better!

parrotshoho.jpg

PARROTS!

They need names... they need their own wiki page. They're now officially new characters!

Bob and Steve

Sky Sanctuary looks positively smexy! I was really hoping to wake up to some type of news, this was the best thing yet =D

Edited by Jetronic

I love the Modern mix. The guitar is heavily downplayed, and there as the background rather than the lead. In fact, listening to the chords, I'd say the guitar is actually being used to provide the bass. Really awesome mix, makes it epic without the need for an orchestra.

• Thumbs Up 5

That... was... AMAZING!!

It looks awesome!

The only bad thing is that seems like Senoue will do all the modern tracks. Not for hate,but I dont like that all the modern stages have remixes with rock music.

I seriously doubt that. Tomoya Ohtani composed the original tracks for

Crisis City for Sonic 06

and Rooftop Run for Unleashed, and Kenichi Tokoi composed the music for all 3 acts of Planet Wisp for Colors, so I'm sure they'll probably be on board as well.

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

Ooops... Sorry.

Reupload:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lZkJLq6Pmw

And wait please.

Even greatest of the greates make mistakes Woun. No problem.

Oh about Music. I actually think its good that Rock music is back. It was pretty much absent since Unleashed. And OST is balanced because of Classic Mixes so I dont see problem.

Now I need to preorder OST! SEGA just let me preorder it!

Even greatest of the greates make mistakes Woun. No problem.

Oh about Music. I actually think its good that Rock music is back. It was pretty much absent since Unleashed. And OST is balanced because of Classic Mixes so I dont see problem.

Now I need to preorder OST! SEGA just let me preorder it!

Not to already stray this topic off but, what Unleashed did you play? I'm pretty damn sure Unleashed had its Rock (punk rock or was it pop rock) songs.

And Woun. I say this for everyone.

glitterlovegifamore60.gif

By the way, I will never use something that girly ever again.

• Thumbs Up 4