Awoo.

Epic Mickey 2

Trixie the Great

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, we have our first gameplay video from Nintendo Direct:

Looks like a lot of fun. Definitely one of my most anticipated games for the Fall. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really excited for this game. I don't own a wii so I didn't get to play the first one. I loved the idea however, especially as I'm a massive fan of the early, mostly forgotten disney work.

I hope they get around to porting the first game to the ps3 even if it as quite poorly reviewed. i'd still love to give it a run through. ill definitly be getting this.

hopefully ther'll be a lot more obscure characters from the very early games. i'd personally like to see some characters from the alice comedies :)

I continue to anticipate this; I hope also that they'll have more old characters in the game as NPCs and not just numerous duplicates of Horace.

I pre-ordered the 3DS game at the Gamestation near where I work yesterday. I loved Castle of Illusion back in the day, so I'm looking forward to this.

EDIT:

Just watched that new video. The console game The Power of 2 looks pretty good, too. Will have to pre-order that.

They're taking pre-orders for the 3DS one now? Sweet, I'll have to see if GAME online are taking them. Mind you, if it comes out when I'm away from home, I'll just have to take a detour and get it instore instead...

They're taking pre-orders for the 3DS one now? Sweet, I'll have to see if GAME online are taking them. Mind you, if it comes out when I'm away from home, I'll just have to take a detour and get it instore instead...

Yeah. Oddly their pre-order folder isn't listing the other formats at the moment, just the 3DS game laugh.png

Well it's a good thing they're using actual dialogue for this game now. I've always wanted to hear Oswald speak a full sentence.

Picked up the new issue of Official PlayStation Magazine UK. Here's their feature on Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two:

yJNzC.jpg

em1rr.jpg

If anyone wants to archive the scans, it's Official PlayStation Magazine UK Issue 071 June 2012.

Also picked up the new issue of Official Xbox Magazine UK. Here's their preview of Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two:

tBDg8.jpg

qsqus.jpg

If anyone wants to archive the scans, it's Official Xbox Magazine UK Issue 86 June 2012.

The first author (or whoever wrote the captions) really has been deprived of Disney too long if they can't tell the difference between Thumper and Dale.

• Thumbs Up 2

Has this been posted yet?

EDIT: Removed

Edited by Winston

Yeah, ironically it's the same one you liked a few posts up, haha.

Stupid me. XP

Really! Whatever happened to that DuckTales game idea Spector said he wanted to pursue?

• Thumbs Up 3

Listings have appeared at Zavvi.com for an Official Guide and a Collector's Edition Guide.

Official Guide:

http://www.zavvi.com/books/disney-epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-official-guide/10608164.html

Collector's Edition Guide:

http://www.zavvi.com/books/disney-epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-collector-s-edition-guide/10608165.html

• 2 weeks later...

But what if one of those "four games" included the 3DS one, so theoretically the console version is a trilogy, and then there's a standalone handheld one?

Not likely by any means, but you know.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

The intro to the game has been revealed, and it shows off the first musical number of the game.

I assume that the songs name is "Help Me, Help You"

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

I liked the first game, but the controls felt a bit stiff and the gameplay was like something out of a PSX or N64 game. I'm pleased to see there's a sequel though, and that it's coming out on HD consoles too makes me a happy bunny! =D I hope this game is even better than the first!

And there's songs in this as well? Cool!