Awoo.

Epic Mickey 2

Trixie the Great

What is Sony Computer Entertainment's logo doing on the front of the cover?

Shit game, bombed hard, devs shut down because of it, and now it's being released on a platform that's bombing just as bad.

There's not a single spin on this that can make this make sense.

You'd think Disney would cancelled the Vita port not long after the abysmal sales numbers started coming in...

Edited by Gabe

So if you believe the playstation blog... the Vita version might actually end up being a bit better... not that I think anyone is going to care...

Neither cross play nor cross save are currently planned but we’ll let you know if that changes.

The port is being developed by Blitz Game Studios with Sony. The PS Vita port will definitely fix some of those technical issues previously experienced such as framerate and AI

This is a port from the PS3 version and will be optimised for the Vita hardware

Yep there will be Czech subtitles

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/18/disney-epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-coming-soon-to-ps-vita/#comments

So if you believe the playstation blog... the Vita version might actually end up being a bit better... not that I think anyone is going to care...

That's all well and good, but as I understand it the base game itself isn't all that grand. They can make it a better experience technically and that's not going to make it a good game.

Also Vita...?

• Thumbs Up 1

As I said in the status update, the game bombed...

However I think I can see why it's coming to the Vita. The controls would be better because we will be using the touchscreen, and there are no Vita games. Disney taking the advantage.

Will the touch pad actually be used, or are you just assuming. The touch screen could have, and should have, been used for the Wii U version but, Disney didn't do that, because reasons.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

Online co-op confirmed for the PS Vita version!

Posted on 18 March, 2013 at 5:31 pm by Wild_Guns

Just to be complitely sure, when you say “wifi coop anywhere” you mean online coop?

Posted on 18 March, 2013 at 6:04 pm by Alex Moyet

That’s correct

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/18/disney-epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-coming-soon-to-ps-vita/#comments

All of those other features in the blog post sound pretty cool, too.

Naturally, we’re making the experience even more epic using the awesome controls of the PS Vita, including front touch for greater painting accuracy and tilt controls for racing mode. Not only that, but there’s also a two-player co-op mode exclusive to the PS Vita, so you can unleash the power of two on the go anywhere, anytime.

Stay tuned for more updates, including release date and pre-order details.

Wait? You mean that is a new feature!?

I didn't include that because I thought it was standard with the other versions of the game! lol wow, looks like the Vita is the lead console and it's a port =p

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait? You mean that is a new feature!?

I didn't include that because I thought it was standard with the other versions of the game! lol wow, looks like the Vita is the lead console and it's a port =p

Oh, I had assumed that had been posted since you made that post lol!

Yep, that's a new feature. They made a game about co-op subtitled 'The Power of Two' and stupidly didn't make it support online on consoles.

Hey, they made a sequel to a game that had unique controls that were specifically linked to the gameplay, and then gave the same gameplay to the main character - but the control scheme ONLY to the secondary character.  Wii U would have been vastly better if I could have controlled Mickey with the pointer, like in the first game.  Probably would have improved the PS3 play too, by using Move.  But no, you still have to point your brush and shoot, you just have to do it with a standard controller so you can't actually point.  angry.png  Since you weren't actually using the touchscreen for anything (I could have looked at the map just as well with the pad on its stand), they should have given Player one the Wiimote option as well. 

Good luck with the the Vita release though, online co-op would have been useful as well.