Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Maybe it's because the timelines and continuity is all fucked up. This also further helps my theory with the Time Eater actually being an Eggman creation.

What's weird though is that the 360/PS3 version has Classic Eggman on the signpost, while the 3DS version has modern. Pretty sure it's just an error/laziness on Dimps' part.

I prefer my theory. Dimps screwed up and placed the modern version of Eggman on the sign and didn't bother to change it.

This would be most correct. They probably figured that no one would actually give a damn; they clearly thought wrong.

Wait, people actually care about something so stupid? Its Eggman either way!

Seeing as it's Classic Sonic, Classic Eggman should be there. But then again, I'm also bothered by Dimps giving C.Sonic grey shoe soles. Shoot me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Everytime someone makes a theory about some little thing about the game, a kitten dies.

No, people haven't thought about the kittens because alot of them are dead.

• Thumbs Up 4

Wait, people actually care about something so stupid? Its Eggman either way!

Not bothered at all, in fact it's actaully really funny. They go and copy & paste the entire stage layout for classic Sonic but don't put classic Eggman on the sign post.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, could you all take any bigger of a shit on that guy?

Edited by Blue Blood

Maybe it's because the timelines and continuity is all fucked up. This also further helps my theory with the Time Eater actually being an Eggman creation.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, people love to rage about the smallest details.

I'm gonna bet that people will rage about the 3DS version at least three more times before the release.

Still thinking about what to bet.

Played Sonic Generations at Eurogamer today 3 times. Still very impressed since the last time I played it at Summer of Sonic. City Escape was fantastic and I got to hear more of the Modern remix of Escape from the City and it sounds great! Modern Sonic handles really smoothly and the speed feels faster than Unleashed. Classic Sonic still plays pretty good. The physics felt better from the build at SOS and the Spin Dash feels the same as last time. Really damn fast.

I played both the PS3 and 360 versions to compare them. PS3 looks the best in terms of graphics as they looked smoother and the 360 version felt better in the controls. I played City Escape Modern with both versions and found that I could pull off the tricks at the beginning better on the 360 version. The PS3 version I played first and missed most of the tricks when I pressed the X button. Until I learnt that you have to hold down the jump button to pull off the tricks so maybe this won't matter control wise on PS3.

I was doing really well on Classic City Escape speeding through most of the level and spin dashing on the truck chasing parts. It was all going so well apart from me deciding to spin dash and jump over the final spring not noticing that below it was a bottomless pit ^^

I was hoping the 3DS version would show up but none in sight. Would of liked to try that.

Generations keeps continuing to impress and today's experience just got me more excited for it. Hurry up November 4th!

Edited by BlueEagle21
  • Thumbs Up 4

Wow...after reading all these fan reviews claiming that Modern Sonic controls awesomely, I can proudly say that any critic who says that Modern Sonic controls like thrash...is another typical hater who probably plays CoD for a living.

I trust my fellow fans WAY more that any critic. wink.png

ABOUT ONE MONTH LEFT NOW!!! biggrin.png

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wow...after reading all these fan reviews claiming that Modern Sonic controls awesomely, I can proudly say that any critic who says that Modern Sonic controls like thrash...is another typical hater who probably plays CoD for a living.

I trust my fellow fans WAY more that any critic. wink.png

ABOUT ONE MONTH LEFT NOW!!! biggrin.png

It really is a big change in controls. If you're used to playing Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Colours, you'll instantly notice the difference. It's so much easier to control Modern Sonic now.

It really is a big change in controls. If you're used to playing Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Colours, you'll instantly notice the difference. It's so much easier to control Modern Sonic now.

Does it feel more like Sonic Adventure's controls? And what about the spindash drift? How does it feel in comparison to Unleashed or Colors' drift?

Does it feel more like Sonic Adventure's controls? And what about the spindash drift? How does it feel in comparison to Unleashed or Colors' drift?

Since we are asking each other questions, did anyone try to snake drift the SDD? I heard you are not able too but I just want to make sure.