Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

*Rambling about Classic when I've been extremely clear about talking about Modern, thus the use of the words "boost" and "homing attack" *

*Rambling about Classic when I've been extremely clear about talking about Modern, thus the use of the words "boost" and "homing attack" *

I'm not going to waste any more of my time; you all are obviously going to like the boostfest, and that's fine.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 4

Please prove to us how you can beat Modern City Escape without touching the analogue stick. Please!?

I'd like to see you try.

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 3

"BAW UR NOT WORTH MY TIEM IM LEAVING"

Classic move on the part of the losing party.

Also, Shadzter, can you tell me what switching grind rails feels like? I've been told it's different than Unleashed.

Oh, I forgot to ask. Shadzter, how does it feel in comparison to Adventure and Adventure 2?

Edited by SpookyMulder
  • Thumbs Up 1

"BAW UR NOT WORTH MY TIEM IM LEAVING"

Classic move on the part of the losing party.

Also, Shadzter, can you tell me what switching grind rails feels like? I've been told it's different than Unleashed.

From what i heard it's Sonic Colours style with the analogue stick. Am i right?

You can do it either way. Triggers or analogue stick.

At least that's how it was at the Penny Arcade Expo. I would know, since I explicitly tried both ways.

Edited by Shade Vortex

Yep, you're right. You switch rails Colours style now!

At least that's how it was at the Penny Arcade Expo. I would know, since I explicitly tried both ways.

Triggers?? I thought that it'll the bumper buttons (L1/R1 or LB/RB), y'know, like Unleashed? Hmm...interesting =\

Edited by KrazyBean14

Yep, you're right. You switch rails Colours style now!

Triggers?? I thought that it'll the bumper buttons (L1/R1 or LB/RB), y'know, like Unleashed? Hmm...interesting =\

Bumpers, triggers. I got mixed up. My bad. I think the triggers were for drifting, not quick step, actually. But the bumpers do quick-step, as does the analogue.

I think he probably means the bumper buttons.

You switch rails using the analogue stick.

Oh, I forgot to ask. Shadzter, how does it feel in comparison to Adventure and Adventure 2?

I'd say it feels closer to Adventure 2 than the first Adventure, but the gameplay style is so different that you can't really compare them.

Oh, cool. I didn't try the trigger buttons. That's a nice option.

EDIT:

Oh, it's the bumper(Xbox 360)/L1 and R1(PS3) buttons? I thought it would have to be those.

I'd say it feels closer to Adventure 2 than the first Adventure, but the gameplay style is so different that you can't really compare them.

Oops, my bad. What I meant was, "how was the quality of the game in comparison to Adventure/Adventure2? Did you like it more, less, or about the same?"

It's such a pity about the bass. I can't wait to get my hands on the soundtrack and let my neighbours know whose anniversary it is. =P

Edited by Lungo

I was thinking, what would the new rooftop run remix be like if it was implemented in the unleashed version. So I overlapped it with the original rooftop run trailer for unleashed and got this:

• Thumbs Up 9

Oops, my bad. What I meant was, "how was the quality of the game in comparison to Adventure/Adventure2? Did you like it more, less, or about the same?"

Ooooh. Well, I always found Sonic Adventure 2 to be a high quality experience, but Sonic Generations so far seems to be very polished. Heck, they fixed the problems I had with Unleashed and Colours (Wii). I can't wait to try out the other stages and see if they're of equal quality to Green Hill Zone and City Escape.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't know if thats the right place, but Sonic Generations will be at Paris Games Week. The event takes place from October 21st to 25th at Paris (duuh XD )

Here are the two games that Sega will show there...

Sega

• Sonic Generations (PS3/360)
  • Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii)

Edited by Avenger_Seraphim
  • Thumbs Up 1

Stricker that was awesome!!! Nice work and it's a perfect fit. biggrin.png

EDIT: Thanks Avenger for the heads up.

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Stricker that was awesome!!! Nice work and it's a perfect fit. biggrin.png

EDIT: Thanks Avenger for the heads up.

No man, thank you! Thanks to your awesome rips, I now have something new to listen to!biggrin.png

No man, thank you! Thanks to your awesome rips, I now have something new to listen to!biggrin.png

I had some help too from a friend that knows he's stuff. :D

Also fellas i don't know about you but personally i found this below video AWESOME!!!

• Thumbs Up 5