Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

We can hear Jun's guitar!

&

Pfffffffff.png

Epic. Especially Chemical Plant. The New Rooftop run, while also epic, still has a more chilled vibe than the one from Unleashed, probably because there's gonna be more platforming I'll bet. As for Seaside hill, it's alright, just wish he changed it up some more.

Edited by Inferno

No, not you, the poster of the video; s'okay, brah. His account name is just Smooth4Lyfe. The guy didn't credit him.

Hello People! ReturningShadow here (you know, YouTube)! I just wanted to say something about that comment SockDrawer made. The video was just uploaded, and I didn't have the time to edit the video. I did credit all the users who needed credit. I'm sorry you thought I didn't want to credit him. :)

-ReturningShadow

Hello People! ReturningShadow here (you know, YouTube)! I just wanted to say something about that comment SockDrawer made. The video was just uploaded, and I didn't have the time to edit the video. I did credit all the users who needed credit. I'm sorry you thought I didn't want to credit him. smile.png

-ReturningShadow

Don't worry dude. It's alright i was the one i found your video and i didn't know it was smoth4lyfe's work so i posted thinking it was yours. :)

We can hear Jun's guitar!

&

I'm super late, but this video took all the negativity out of my heart regarding this game, logic be damned. Boost Hallways are now sex hallways, and GHZ clone Seaside Hill is surprising my favorite level shown so far. That Spagonia remix is just soul cleansing.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm super late, but this video took all the negativity out of my heart regarding this game, logic be damned. Boost Hallways are now sex hallways, and GHZ clone Seaside Hill is surprising my favorite level shown so far. That Spagonia remix is just soul cleansing.

GHZ clone at least in the first half, that is. Then we get to Ocean Palace.

I think it's really good, and I'd guess it gets coloured in as you progress through the game. The problem with it is that it isn't animated, and M.Sonic looks weird with that mouth and unchanging expression. He looks like a bad wax figure. Though as per usual, C.Sonic looks absolutely brilliant.

DSC03707.jpg

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Again, I know that it's probably a demo title screen, but I hope it changes in the real game.

Not that it's bad or anything, just C&M Sonic coming out of the title screen at 3 Frames Per Second Doesn't really scream "20th Anniversary Title"

A better word that comes to mind is "Cheap"

• Thumbs Up 4

Not that it's bad or anything, just C&M Sonic coming out of the title screen at 3 Frames Per Second Doesn't really scream "20th Anniversary Title"

A better word that comes to mind is "Cheap"

I have similar sentiments towards that short Sonic 1/2 chiptune that could potentially be the game's main theme. But, I guess if it's what people want, I won't complain too much..

I like the Title screen. I think once we fill it with color it will look awesome!

I want a vocal OT too but i won't complain if we don't get one. We getting many remixes already after all. smile.png

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Eh, I don't mind the title screen, it's a throwback to the title screens from the first 3 Sonics, Sonic CD, and Sonic and Knuckles. It's definitely more interesting than just the logo popping up, prompting you to press the Start button. But damn, Modern Sonic looks like he's got his rape-face on, or somethin'. Hope that was just a momentary awkward frame that was captured in the shot, or something..

Still, the background is pretty white and empty.. my guess is that as you progress through the game, the screen will gradually gain color along with the interactive menu, signifying your progress in the game. Just a thought.

DSC03809.jpg

Any remaining faith I had in Sega has officially just been destroyed with this. How dare they throw Eggman where Eggman should rightfully be, this is blasphemous!

WHAT THE HELL????! You're kidding! blink.png

Edited by KrazyBean14

I think it's really good, and I'd guess it gets coloured in as you progress through the game. The problem with it is that it isn't animated, and M.Sonic looks weird with that mouth and unchanging expression. He looks like a bad wax figure. Though as per usual, C.Sonic looks absolutely brilliant.

DSC03707.jpg

I'm gonna enjoy feeling this baby with color. I will take pictures everytime i fill it up to see the process. :D

I like the idea of the title screen, but Modern Sonic bothers me on it. His expression is really weird.

His mouth should be more on the Right, and the position of his Hand a little changed. Then it's fine.

DSC03809.jpg

Any remaining faith I had in Sega has officially just been destroyed with this. How dare they throw Eggman where Eggman should rightfully be, this is blasphemous!

Maybe it's because the timelines and continuity is all fucked up. This also further helps my theory with the Time Eater actually being an Eggman creation.

I prefer my theory. Dimps screwed up and placed the modern version of Eggman on the sign and didn't bother to change it.

I like these sorts of theories. They don't involve straw clutching.