Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Who's going to the Eurogamer Expo? I wanted to buy tickets but they ran out, so if any of you guys are going PLEASE record some footage for us! =)

I'm going but I'm afraid I don't have a video camera, nor do I know someone who does. I can take photos of the booths but that's about it. =/

Classic Shadzter for Generations DLC!

Sorry, that was really bugging me. tongue.png

I still can't get over how someone at GameFest called modern Sonic 'Daddy Sonic.'

• Thumbs Up 3

I still can't get over how someone at GameFest called modern Sonic 'Daddy Sonic.'

Holy shit, really :lol:? I need to hear/see that.

Unfortunately I didn't get it on video.

I was playing as Modern in the Green Hill Zone. All of a sudden I hear the voice of this guy from behind, I assume he was talking to his son, he more or less said the following "Thats the erm... erm... old... thats Daddy Sonic."

... ... Daddy Sonic for ASR DLC.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 5

Keep in mind guys we do have a music topic and its not hard to find. in fact how about i link it for you guys:

There we go now we can get back on topic right? Whats the next event?

Edited by goku262002

Next is EuroGamer and IgroMir. There are 2 events in my country but since our SEGA distributor sucks in those terms there wont be Generations there.

But dont expect annoucments there. TGS was last big event this year. Now SEGA will annouce things all of sudden from nowhere. Let the Hype Begin!

Keep in mind guys we do have a music topic and its not hard to find. in fact how about i link it for you guys:

Bu-bu-but we're talking about Daddy Sonic at Gamefest. D:

Woun got us covered for IgroMir. He showed the ticket at tweet pic :D

Edited by frokenok3

I think it's Eurogamer Expo next week. We have Paris Games Week and the EB Games Expo in Australia next month. GAMEfest Spain is Sep 29th - Oct 2nd.

Neat. Is Generations going to appear at any of those?

Of course but dont expect annoucments. They will come out of nowhere.

Neat. Is Generations going to appear at any of those?

Yeah, Generations has been confirmed for all of them. Hopefully the demos at those events will have more levels than Green Hill Zone and City Escape.

Double neat. see what I'm expecting that since the PAX build is the current build being distributed I'm hoping to see the TGS builds of both sets of generations distributed now that TGS is over. TGS had no footage of generations shown to the plubic save for the Concert but you can't really get much from those 5-10 second clips.

Edited by goku262002

Yeah, Generations has been confirmed for all of them. Hopefully the demos at those events will have more levels than Green Hill Zone and City Escape.

Actually I dont want anymore levels. I mean just wait till SEGA give us Public Demo. I just dont want to be spoiled with those Playtroughs.

Actually I dont want anymore levels. I mean just wait till SEGA give us Public Demo. I just dont want to be spoiled with those Playtroughs.

I don't want to be too spoiled either. But I wouldn't mind seeing just 1 or 2 more levels personally.

I find it funny how he stops the video right before the other guy starts singing...even he knows he was horrible XD

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 8

Jun's so awesome that he can play live while simulataneously being in the crowd to film himself doing so. Not only that, but he can get better sound quality out of his flipcam than the fucking professional cameras at TGS. He's just that goooooooooooooooooood.

Anyhow, Chemical Plant sounds really groovy yet driving at the same time, and organ melody infused with the rocking backing track really does remind me of something from the Adventure games. Seaside Hill, again, sounds a bit too much like the original track for my liking, but maybe that was done on purpose: Green Hill, for Classic Sonic, sounds almost identical to the original track to evoke that sense of nostalgia for Classic fans; perhaps Jun did the same for Seaside Hill on purpose, since that song holds a lot of nostalgia for NEWER fans. One "hill" stage for classic fans, one for the new. Kinda makes sense, when you look at it that way.

As for Rooftop Run, I'd like to see people complain about it not being driving enough now. tongue.png It seriously is a superior mix of the song, with more interesting elements than the original track, such as the more dynamic violin parts and the addition of the piano. I was hoping to hear the classic mix myself, but hey, we'll see what happens when October comes around tongue.png

Edited by Classic EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 2

I really hope that Rooftop Run's music will appear in the Modern Era trailer. It's such a briliant song to show off its era. It'd certainly be a big confidence booster to those who aren't fond of the Modern Era.

Here's both versions that we've heard mixed into one, with some EQ powerz, as posted in the aforementioned music topic. =)

• Thumbs Up 6