Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

I had some help too from a friend that knows he's stuff. biggrin.png

Also fellas i don't know about you but personally i found this below video AWESOME!!!

I just watched it now...LYRICS PLEASE!!

I had some help too from a friend that knows he's stuff. biggrin.png

Also fellas i don't know about you but personally i found this below video AWESOME!!!

(TTvTT) Th-this. i-is. just. so amazing...

Just for whatevers, the song was made by Smooth4Lyfe, since the poster didn't give him credit. tongue.png

Oh i'm really sorry i didn't know the "what if sonic generations" was made by Smooth4Lyfe. Is his youtube account Returning Shadow?

Emerald Coast Remix anyone? I did whatever i could...

Edited by frokenok3

Oh i'm really sorry i didn't know the "what if sonic generations" was made by Smooth4Lyfe. Is his youtube account Returning Shadow?

Emerald Coast anyone i did whatever i could.

No, not you, the poster of the video; s'okay, brah. His account name is just Smooth4Lyfe. The guy didn't credit him.

• Thumbs Up 1

I LOVE the new spagonia and it's theme! I WANT TO HAVE BABIES WITH IT!mellow.png The other levels music and design is good but spagonia wow...I liked hearing Jap. Eggman at the beginning of the conference. Everything else....I think you all put it best for me.

So... I mentioned it this morning, but it was overlooked, but Eggman mentions Egg Planet! =D

Completely forgot to ask about this when it was first posted but when did he do that?

Jean, please promise the world you'll never to do a live performance again for as long as you live. Jun's guitar needed to be above 1 decibel too, I mean come on what the hell happened?

That said, I loved the Spagonia remix. Chemical Plant after seeing the footage looks waaaaay the hell too boosty, Spagonia looks awesome though.

• Thumbs Up 2

To Everyone who missed the new gameplay, or who just wants to watch it again, here you go.

*Contains Chemical Plant, Seaside Hill, & Rooftop Run*

Sorry for the poor quality, but credits to AceZX02 for uploading.

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 3

To Everyone who missed the new gameplay, or who just wants to watch it again, here you go.

*Contains Chemical Plant, Seaside Hill, & Rooftop Run*

Sorry for the poor quality, but credits to AceZX02 for uploading.

Geez, was the Live Recording already this bad in quality? :V Every Video we've seen of it had bad quality.

I think Chem plant is going to be one of my favorite stages. Yeah it does look boost heavy but that's something I'm going to enjoy.

I think Chem plant is going to be one of my favorite stages. Yeah it does look boost heavy but that's something I'm going to enjoy.

I got no problem with Chem Plant being boost heavy since its supposed to emulate the fastest stage in the classics...I got a feeling that Chem and Speed Highway are going to be very speed based experiences. Each stage is going to be a direct representation of the vision behind what drives each stage in the past and then turning up to 500%. At least for Modern.

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 7

I got no problem with Chem Plant being boost heavy since its supposed to emulate the fastest stage in the classics...I got a feeling that Chem and Speed Highway are going to be very speed based experiences. Each stage is going to be a direct representation of the vision behind what drives each stage in the past and then turning up to 500%. At least for Modern.

I wish the TGS show was as good as Sonic Boom. Singers could sing. Instruments could play. sad.png

I wish I was there. Just listen to that crowd. biggrin.png

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 2

So missed everything yesterday, other than awesome modern music what did I miss?

We saw some gameplay portions from Modern Chemical Plant, Seaside Hill, and Rooftop Run, too. biggrin.png I'm guessing you've heard the full Big Arm boss battle music? It's awesome.

biggrin.png I'm guessing you've heard the full Big Arm boss battle music? It's awesome.

So awesome, it was like sex for the ears, clearly Sega listened to Malicious Fingers.

• Thumbs Up 2

Who's going to the Eurogamer Expo? I wanted to buy tickets but they ran out, so if any of you guys are going PLEASE record some footage for us! =)