Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

Oh hey, a speed-run thread that has apparently gone unnoticed by me all this time. How could I let THAT happen?

If I could, I'ma submit my times for some oldie-yet-goodie games:

SA2:B Times

Sonic Rush Times

Will update them once I get back in the feeling of speed-running again. Been so long...

Edited by Silva Rymes

I would not mind to sign in, but how can we show our speed run?

And also I never was a great speedrunner(I say one of my greatest achievement was getting the achievement of the S rank in shammartongue.png ) but I want to be involve in community events.biggrin.png

Edited by redhellc

I would not mind to sign in, but how can we show our speed run?

And also I never was a great speedrunner(I say one of my greatest achievement was getting the achievement of the S rank in shammartongue.png ) but I want to be involve in community events.biggrin.png

You just post a pic of your time! As simple as that. smile.png Or if you have a youtube account you can always record your speed run.

It's nice to see people willing to compete. It seems our tournament won't be in vain.

Also let me correct what i said before. Thread starts on 1st November. biggrin.png

Also about prizes it seems my friend can make some wallpapers but only if he has time to do it.

Edited by frokenok3

I like wallpapers! What about Sig banners or something along those lines. By the way, your Sig works for me. But no where near as funny as mine is. biggrin.png

Yeah i will tell him about Sig banners too. Good idea. LMAO!!! Black Spy did something Godlike!!! :D

Also i noticed that Krazybean destroyed my time at Arid Sands.

Shit i need to level up really good for Sg.

You just post a pic of your time! As simple as that. smile.png Or if you have a youtube account you can always record your speed run.

It's nice to see people willing to compete. It seems our tournament won't be in vain.

Also let me correct what i said before. Thread starts on 1st November. biggrin.png

Also about prizes it seems my friend can make some wallpapers but only if he has time to do it.

What if I record it could I give it to someone that as a youtube account to post it?

Yeah i will tell him about Sig banners too. Good idea. LMAO!!! Black Spy did something Godlike!!! biggrin.png

Also i noticed that Krazybean destroyed my time at Arid Sands.

Shit i need to level up really good for Sg.

That was a really good run he did though.

What if I record it could I give it to someone that as a youtube account to post it?

If that is kool with Fro and uh what's his name, I'm okay with it. As long as he/she says it is you. But a picture would be soooo much easier to do.

Edited by Eternal X

If you want help with the prizes I could do something.biggrin.png

I don't have a problem uploading them but a pic like Eternal said is much easier. :)

I will go with pics too. Really? you can? that's a great help.

I don't have a problem uploading them but a pic like Eternal said is much easier. smile.png

I will go with pics too. Really? you can? that's a great help.

Just tell me what can I do to help, a wallpaper, a sig or avatar, etc...

I wont have a problem because I normally do that kinda stuff and I enjoy doing it.biggrin.png

Just tell me what can I do to help, a wallpaper, a sig or avatar, etc...

I wont have a problem because I normally do that kinda stuff and I enjoy doing it.biggrin.png

Great, thanks for your help. Whatever you find easier or more fun to do. Anything you can offer is much appreciated. biggrin.png

@Eternal: This community is great.

Also fellas can i send you a link of some videos of mine? I want some feedback for my Sonic Generations quality testing for my walkthrough.

Fro, don't you have a youtube account? I think I link a video to a Generations video you posted. tongue.png

And sure. But if I laugh at it don't be hurt. I'm just in a fantastic mood today.

Fro, don't you have a youtube account? I think I link a video to a Generations video you posted. tongue.png

And sure. But if I laugh at it don't be hurt. I'm just in a fantastic mood today.

Yeah i have and i saw the link. xD

You know today is a fantastic day. Also i just made a speedrun on shamar. Yeah i need training. xD

Oooh! I like wallpapers, and I could make wallpapers (and other images) as well...

Also, the site thing, I was just talking about having a place where you can see things like the rules, members, prizes, results, etc easier... It's not a big deal either way...

Oh yeah, and I made this nifty little sig picture if anyone is interested:

sgtournysig.png

EDIT: Forgot about the size limit in the signature... This is a fixed version. Sadly the sign had to be removed...

sgtournysigfixed.png

Edited by Wooly-san
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oooh! I like wallpapers, and I could make wallpapers (and other images) as well...

Also, the site thing, I was just talking about having a place where you can see things like the rules, members, prizes, results, etc easier... It's not a big deal either way...

sgtournysig.png

Wow. That's really cool.

lightbulb.gif

This just clicked. Aren't we going to need a judge or someone to keep track of everything and everyone during the whole thing? I mean if me and fro are going to be at each others throat, while 10 other people are trying to beat runs, shouldn't someone at least keep track of it. Or answer questions or something. Or is that something we are going to have to do on our own?

lightbulb.gif

This just clicked. Aren't we going to need a judge or someone to keep track of everything and everyone during the whole thing? I mean if me and fro are going to be at each others throat, while 10 other people are trying to beat runs, shouldn't someone at least keep track of it. Or answer questions or something. Or is that something we are going to have to do on our own?

We are going to do it on our own. Me, you, HUNTER and we'll ask help from Dissident and Voyant if they are in.

EDIT: I did a better time at Skyscraper after losing like 10 times on that damn rail. >_>

Edited by frokenok3

sgtournysigfixed.png

Amazing banner mate!

Edited by KrazyBean14

About banners and prices. Does any of you have Deviantart? If so then ask if DarkFailure (In my SIG) can do anything to help.

He is nice so he should help. Oh and he can do some quick magic in terms of wallpapers and badges ;)

Edited by HUNTER297
  • Thumbs Up 1