Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

Some SA1 (XBLA) for you here I did this not long ago probs my fastest time I've ever done Speed Highway in but you guys could do better probs :P

CUlHt.png

At least I've tried :P Might try and see if I can get some Sonic Colours Speed Runs down maybe a Egg Shuttle Speed run of the entire game heck I'll be up for that tomorrow :P

Gah. I'm up to 99 lives so I'll have to put Apotos on the backburner. I'll come back to it when my lives start dipping again.

I'm bummed about it, but I'll make up for it by tackling another stage.

*shakes fist at Fro........ again*.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Sonic Colours Planet Wisp Act 4 in 1:27:09. This playthrough has become my personal best. I managed to beat my previous time by only seven tenths of a second!

I could've gone faster by getting the Cyan Wisp from the moving platforms but I find it too risky. I always wait for it to come around.

• Thumbs Up 1

Currently being on the Top of Leaderboards on Sky Deck on the XBLA Version of SADX-3:55:75(ReliktHydra). I'm even not a dedicated player of Adventure, I was just casually playing. Wow.

Edited by ChikaBoing

Damn I don't reply and this topic goes into hiding? Ugh lol. Uh I'll try to get back on JJ and Apotos soon. I still got you in my sight DogTagz.

Damn I don't reply and this topic goes into hiding? Ugh lol. Uh I'll try to get back on JJ and Apotos soon. I still got you in my sight DogTagz.

Fro actually edged out my time in Apotos, so you gotta deal with him. *grumble*

My cousins are in town, so I haven't had any time to play Unleashed, but I'll be back soon.

frokenok3 Dissident May I ask something ?

Can we post best scores as well in this topic than just as Speed Runs ? since I'm trying to do a Sonic Colours speed run of the Egg Shuttle mode I was hoping I can post my best time and score too once I finish it today plus I have a great score on Splash Hill Zone Act 3 :P

Edited by SHADDiX LeTO CRoFT

frokenok3 May I ask something ?

Can we post best scores as well in this topic than just as Speed Runs ? since I'm trying to do a Sonic Colours speed run of the Egg Shuttle mode I was hoping I can post my best time and score too once I finish it today plus I have a great score on Splash Hill Zone Act 3 :P

Well, the thread isn't mine. It's Dissident's thread so maybe it's best to ask him then again i don't see a problem. :)

Oops sorry I must of got mixed up witth you and Dissident lol yeah I'll wait until he sees this topic and wait for a reply :P

So yesterday i created a topic on high scores for flying battery zone. And it was suggested that it should be posted in this topic. Not sure how it's really gonna fit in. But if you do have a high score you'd like to post feel free to do so.

I see...so the mods take this thread as a Score/speed run thread So we can post times and scores here.

Well that's okay with me.

Thanks for changing it dissident, it's just that before there was nowhere to post scores. And now we do. Yay! So anyway my best score to date for flying battery zone is 54,100.Not too hard if you know the best paths to take.

Sonic Unleashed times:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4690/110722002545.png - Windmill Isle Act 2 -1:56:83

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3815/110722002735soa.png - Cool Edge Act 1 - 3:11:22

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6678/110722002812.png - Cool Edge Act 2 - 1:06:17

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8263/110722003107.png - Jungle Joyride Act 3 - 0:30::78