Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

About banners and prices. Does any of you have Deviantart? If so then ask if DarkFailure (In my SIG) can do anything to help.

He is nice so he should help. Oh and he can do some quick magic in terms of wallpapers and badges wink.png

LOL HUNTER DarkFailure is the guy i was talking about. He's my buddy. ;)

He can work magic with some sigs and wallpapers.

LOL HUNTER DarkFailure is the guy i was talking about. He's my buddy. ;)

He can work magic with some sigs and wallpapers.

LOL! This World is so small :D

LOL! This World is so small biggrin.png

Sure it is. LoL Krazy. Today i have some luck with the DLC acts in Unleashed i keep doing new records. xD

Fro. Which stages?huh.png

JJ DLC Act 4 and 5. Wait i have vid.

RR DLC the one where you are really high! biggrin.png

Also fellas Redhellc did an awesome sig for the winners. Let me show you and be sure to give him your thanks.

sigspeedrun.jpg

Awesome right? In the final version there will be 3 clocks.

1st: Gold and the winner name

2nd: Silver

3rd: Bronze

Amazing right?

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Also fellas Red did an awesome sig for the winners. Let me show you and be sure to give him your thanks.

sigspeedrun.jpg

Amazing right?

Edited by HUNTER297
  • Thumbs Up 1

I might join this time properly unlike last time laugh.png but I'm defo up for a Generations Speed Run race but can it be for scores than just speed running tourny aswell ?

Edited by Shaddix Leto Kroft

I might join this time properly unlike last time laugh.png but I'm defo up for a Generations Speed Run race but can it be for scores than just speed running tourny aswell ?

Hm... It will be hard to hold 2 tournies at the same time but maybe we will have score tourny later. Now lets focus on speedrun one.

Hm... It will be hard to hold 2 tournies at the same time but maybe we will have score tourny later. Now lets focus on speedrun one.

Not really have the Speed Run Tourny on the 14th of November and on the 16th can be Score Attack Tourny's what ya say ? sounds like a plan to me :P

Not really have the Speed Run Tourny on the 14th of November and on the 16th can be Score Attack Tourny's what ya say ? sounds like a plan to me tongue.png

Don't know about on 16th cause the tourny will probably be for a week or so...

if the guys are in for another tourny though we'll do one after the speed run for sure. ;)

Don't know about on 16th cause the tourny will probably be for a week or so...

if the guys are in for another tourny though we'll do one after the speed run for sure. wink.png

Oh it's for a week I took it from your sig that it's for a day lol okay then a week or so after then :)

Also fellas Redhellc did an awesome sig for the winners. Let me show you and be sure to give him your thanks.

sigspeedrun.jpg

Amazing right?

That's MIGHTY TASTY!!! Wow.

I just found a way to beat Apotos act 2 faster than the record someone has on here. I'm going in once I get it without dying. -___-

I just found a way to beat Apotos act 2 faster than the record someone has on here. I'm going in once I get it without dying. -___-

Go Eternal go! :D

Oh wait. Crap I'll be breaking the stage though. Nevermind.

Edit: I am pleased to announced that Trixie, one of our own SSMB members will be giving out prizes for the winners of the tournament.

Edited by Eternal X

Oh wait. Crap I'll be breaking the stage though. Nevermind.

Edit: I am pleased to announced that Trixie, one of our own SSMB members will be giving out prizes for the winners of the tournament.

Yay!biggrin.png I know one of them are the shoe chain things but is their info on what the others might be?

I will let everyone know when I open that topic in the coming weeks. That is if Fro does not beat me to it. In the meantime back to doing speedruns.

Hey eternal did you get my message? If so then what do you think of my ideas. A few shirts based on video games(more specifically sonic. Maybe the sonic boom ones?But any video game shirts are cool.) Also in between the event we should all take a break and play some Sonic and sega racing and sega superstar tennis Online and just talk. Maybe even play sonic 2 and 3 online.