Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

Chemical plant is gonna be a bitch. Calling it now! lol.

It's a bitch I'm going to fuck good. tongue.png Can't say the same for SSH or the other stages. Nor the classic stages. You can have the classic stages.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a bitch I'm going to fuck good. tongue.png Can't say the same for SSH or the other stages. Nor the classic stages. You can have the classic stages.

This gets on my sig! :D I lol'd so hard.

• Thumbs Up 1

I will answer the same way Eternal did.

challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

So who's next?

I see Neon down there. Come at us bro xD

I'm in for some speedrun battles! biggrin.png

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm in for some speedrun battles! biggrin.png

Great! Unfortunately Voyant and Eternal have a 360? Maybe you have a PS3 so i can add you? :)

Great! Unfortunately Voyant and Eternal have a 360? Maybe you have a PS3 so i can add you? smile.png

I have both...although i've got to keep my names secret...for now...

Edited by Neon

You don't have a 360? =( Dang. Now I will have to post my runs again. Oh well I'll be able to show to the whole bored, when I'm board. wink.png

I have both...although i've got to keep my names secret...for now...

No problem...totally understandable! ;)

Yeah Eternal, don't have a 360.

Anybody else want in on this epic speedrun battle?

By the way. Fro you may NOT want to click the spoiler.

2011-09-09210448.jpg

Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

Speedrun battles in Generations and Unleashed on PS3? COUNT ME IN!!! I should have my PS3 lazer repaired before 18th September.

EDIT:Since my laser is broken I have done some speedruns in Speed Highway as Sonic. I just made new personal record. Atached cause I cant get to my PC right now. Time is 01:38:06. What are your personal best on it guys?

Edit 2: File to big to upload... Guess you guys will have to wait till I get to PC. Till then Belive this time or not.

Edited by HUNTER297

Speedrun battles in Generations and Unleashed on PS3? COUNT ME IN!!! I should have my PS3 lazer repaired before 18th September.

EDIT:Since my laser is broken I have done some speedruns in Speed Highway as Sonic. I just made new personal record. Atached cause I cant get to my PC right now. Time is 01:38:06. What are your personal best on it guys?

Edit 2: File to big to upload... Guess you guys will have to wait till I get to PC. Till then Belive this time or not.

LoL i suck at SAdventures speedruns. :P

Eternal you sly fox i almost beat you. I'm coming for you bro.

LoL i suck at SAdventures speedruns. tongue.png

Eternal you sly fox i almost beat you. I'm coming for you bro.

Well you cant be best at everything. I cant wait to get some modern City Escape records. Yeah you both read that right Frok and Eternal. I Challenge You!

Edited by HUNTER297

Well you cant be best at everything. I cant wait to get some modern City Escape records. Yeah you both read that right Frok and Eternal. I Challenge You!

A NEW WARRIOR HAS ENTERED THE RING!!! :D

Bring it ON! I think we started this a little early...xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Capture.jpg

And Fro, I got that by accident. I don't even think I can beat that if I tried again. If you can beat it (which I doubt without breaking the stage) You can have it. Til then....

I AM KING! Moonwalk.gif

Wait you can air boost and get to the end? I stomped and landed where I needed too. Does that count as breaking the stage?

Edited by Eternal X

lul? Öhm... I´ve crossed this video on youtube and later found it here on this board:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4MKhPyCi3w&feature=player_embedded

Representing the best player on Sonic Stadium? OMG I´M SO AWSEOME!!! >=D

I´ve just checked my time on Arid Sands, because I thought mine was actually lower, but since I couldn´t believe it:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/img0959ar.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/img0961g.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/img0960nw.jpg/

Again: I´m so awesome!! >=3

(Yeah, I´ve registered here only to post this =/)

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait you can air boost and get to the end? I stomped and landed where I needed too. Does that count as breaking the stage?

• Thumbs Up 1

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.How did you find out that? I was thinking hard about how to move faster and completely skipped that idea.

Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.How did you find out that? I was thinking hard about how to move faster and completely skipped that idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

STOP IGNORING MAH AWESOMENESS!!! >=O

I WANNA HEARIN´ SUM BRUÄISS (Praise)!!!

No seriously now, I haven´t thought my time would be in the upper class.

Is the video above your current time frokenok3? I haven´t been playing Unleashed recently

but somehog got hyped up for it again =)

STOP IGNORING MAH AWESOMENESS!!! >=O

I WANNA HEARIN´ SUM BRUÄISS (Praise)!!!

No seriously now, I haven´t thought my time would be in the upper class.

Is the video above your current time frokenok3? I haven´t been playing Unleashed recently

but somehog got hyped up for it again =)

So it´s your current time? In that case I´ll go and take a look at the other speedruns listed in this thread and compare them to mine.

I think I´ll be playing some Unleashed tomorrow... =3

• Thumbs Up 1

@ real: LOL I thought I +1 you for that speedrun. I suck at shamar so you can have it.

@FRO: So wait you did beat my time with the air boost? Because when I tried it I didn't even beat your time.

Edited by Eternal X

@ real: LOL I thought I +1 you for that speedrun. I suck at shamar so you can have it.

@FRO: So wait you did beat my time with the air boost? Because when I tried it I didn't even beat your time.