Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

Oh wait. Crap I'll be breaking the stage though. Nevermind.

Edit: I am pleased to announced that Trixie, one of our own SSMB members will be giving out prizes for the winners of the tournament.

Awesome! I'm definitely going to enter now. Also, can we do speed runs for any sonic games, or just Unleashed/4/Colors, because I just got Super sonic on 3 and I'm gonna do a few speed runs myself.

Awesome! I'm definitely going to enter now. Also, can we do speed runs for any sonic games, or just Unleashed/4/Colors, because I just got Super sonic on 3 and I'm gonna do a few speed runs myself.

Speedrun tournament will only include Sonic Generations. Reason is that we all know games you listed and many of us have unbeatable records on them. Thats why we make this tourny right after Generations relase (2 weeks after) because we dont know those levels yet.

But you can always try to beat one of the records set in this topic. Or make a new one for a sonic game. I hold a few stages in Unleashed. Same for Fro, and a few others. Try to beat them.............if you can.

But you can always try to beat one of the records set in this topic. Or make a new one for a sonic game. I hold a few stages in Unleashed. Same for Fro, and a few others. Try to beat them.............if you can.

I like the dots. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Ohohoho, you're ON!!!

LoL PPPP i've seen this video before. He literally breaks the stage!

It's a semi-common rule of speedrunning... =P

It's a semi-common rule of speedrunning... =P

No it isnt. I never break stage on my runs. Eternal and Fro dont do it either. Of course I can use glitches but then it wont relay on my skills but on glitching and thats stupid.

Edit: Oh and I didnt notice you are new member. Welcome to SSMB! :D

Edited by HUNTER297

Oh hey Dead. I see you finally found your way here. Great!

It's a friend guys. So plz go easy on him! smile.png

Edited by frokenok3

No it isnt. I never break stage on my runs. Eternal and Fro dont do it either. Of course I can use glitches but then it wont relay on my skills but on glitching and thats stupid.

Edit: Oh and I didnt notice you are new member. Welcome to SSMB! biggrin.png

Well, I did say semi-common. As in, not always. xD

Oh hey Dead. I see you finally found your way here. Great!

It's a friend guys. So plz go easy on him! smile.png

SSMB is friendly place :D

So Dead feel free to add me to friends. If you have any questions just PM me or Fro. I hope you will enjoy your time here. You better do cause its curse. If you stay here for month you wont be able to leave. This place is that awsome :D

Well thanks for the warm welcome. You may go back to your original programming now. xD

I was never really interested in speedrunning... I don't have much faith in my gaming skills.

Well thanks for the warm welcome. You may go back to your original programming now. xD

I was never really interested in speedrunning... I don't have much faith in my gaming skills.

I also don't have great speedrunning skills I'm in it just for the fun. biggrin.png

Oh and welcome.smile.png

I mean the only way I can beat Apotos Day act 2 current record is breaking the stage. But I'm trying to find a way around that right now. I'm sure I can do it though.

Okay, I meant just for speedrun records in general, not the tourney (and since I pre-ordered you can count me in.) In fact, I just wore down my phone battery getting 56 seconds on Mystic Cave Act 2 (Sonic 2 mobile version.) Shit just got real! Now, to go play some Sonic 3 and Unleashed to try and beat my all-time records. (stupid wii version makes spamming rather hard.) Also, welcome to the forums, death! Feel free to friend me.. or not. :)

Edited by Chibinuva

I can still move faster than that without breaking the stage. So I dont think anyone wants to try me on that stage. Now if I master breaking it, you would not be able to hold this stage from me.

Wait Inferno. You are asking us to beat FREAKING DarkspineSonic?(!!!!!).

Man you know who he is? He is like the greates Sonic speedruner and is champion of majority of games on Sonic Center.

I wont even try to beat him.

Daaaaaaamn DAT DarkspineSonic!!!

That guy is unbeatable along with Paradeox and SonicGamer12!!!

These guys are like the top Sonic speedrunners in the world.

Think I'll try recording some Sonic 2 speedruns later.

This thread sure is inspiring, eh?

Yep. In fact, I just drained most of my battery doing more speed runs of Sonic 2, Mystic Caves Zone Act 2. 41 seconds. On a mobile phone. Good luck beating that.