Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

I just had an idea. What if during the Time Eater fight, Classic and Modern Super Sonic's battle with Time Eater ends up going through all the zones/the entire timeline?

Not all the stages in the timeline, obviously. That's impossible. I could see something similar to End of the World from '06 possibly going on, though.

Edited by Neon

Not all the stages in the timeline, obviously. That's impossible. I could see something similar to End of the World from '06 possibly going on, though.

Anyone else think there will be a possible "Endgame" Stage?

Because recently every main game has had it.

06 - END OF THE WORLD

Unleashed - Eggmanland

Colors - Terminal Velocity Act 2

Planet Wisp, since being the last main stage, will probably be altered quite a bit for it to fit as a final stage. And by the looks of how different Rooftop Run is, I won't be surprised if they made it look near destruction, warped by Time and Space, etc.

After that, we get the cutscene saying the Final Battle is drawing near, so we go through a sort of Lair For Time Eater.

"Okay, your final battle is close. Are you ready for the challenge awaiting you to get there?"

I could see this happening.

And here is idea for "??????" stage! But yeah I think setting of final battle will be like in 06. Something like Time-Space Rift.

I'm pretty sure that in one of the recent vids the "?????" was there on a loading screen with omachao that displayed a hint. Similiar to the the Sonic says tip screen in ASR.

Anyone else think there will be a possible "Endgame" Stage?

Because recently every main game has had it.

06 - END OF THE WORLD

Unleashed - Eggmanland

Colors - Terminal Velocity Act 2

Planet Wisp, since being the last main stage, will probably be altered quite a bit for it to fit as a final stage. And by the looks of how different Rooftop Run is, I won't be surprised if they made it look near destruction, warped by Time and Space, etc.

After that, we get the cutscene saying the Final Battle is drawing near, so we go through a sort of Lair For Time Eater.

"Okay, your final battle is close. Are you ready for the challenge awaiting you to get there?"

I could see this happening.

According to the list of stages leaked from the demo, no such stage is indicated.

There is "????" stage and acording to files its standalone stage but without missions. Heck if no then I wont mind Planet Wisp being dark place destroyed by Timehole. This would be nice twist.

The ??? appeared in the Gamescom demo of City Escape before the level. My guess is that, when you're playing a level for the first time, to build up the "surprise" factor of seeing which level will be appearing, the title card will first read as "???". Upon being beaten however, it'll probably say City Escape, or Rooftop Run, or whatever level it really is. Just a thought.

The leaks did refer to something called "Genesis" though. I know there was speculation it was just an emulator, but I don't think we learned anything concrete about it from the demo leaks, did we?

• 3 weeks later...

6140727710_72d32cf4ea.jpg

THIS FUCKING THING. RIGHT HERE. ARE YOU LOOKING RIGHT HERE? WELL LOOK RIGHT HERE. GO FETCH YOUR MOM AND SHOW IT TO HER. FORGET CLASSIC SONIC AND MODERN SONIC TOGETHER. FORGET ALL THAT SHIT.

THIS IS WHAT MATTERS.

• Thumbs Up 9

Oh boy! I hope we get some pictures of the actual battle soon. I'm praying that if only one Sonic is fighting him, that it's Modern Sonic. I've always wanted to see an actual Vs. (Character) battle with the new formula.

THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way why this imidetely reminded me of this:

Sonicchannel_shadow.png

If this the way they make new arts being inspired by old 2D arts then I cant wait to see Silver.

Oh and Both Sonics need to fight him. But if I would have to choose one I would choose Modern.

6140727710_72d32cf4ea.jpg

THIS FUCKING THING. RIGHT HERE. ARE YOU LOOKING RIGHT HERE? WELL LOOK RIGHT HERE. GO FETCH YOUR MOM AND SHOW IT TO HER. FORGET CLASSIC SONIC AND MODERN SONIC TOGETHER. FORGET ALL THAT SHIT.

THIS IS WHAT MATTERS.

• Thumbs Up 1

After the bosses were leaked i was thinking if we're gonna fight them with both Sonics or just one get's to go.

I will go with both and maybe one exclusive Boss each Sonic...

Metal Sonic: I really am curious to see if Metal will have a classic counterpart. IF it does then it's simple one Sonic races one Metal. One race for 2D and one for 3D. If not then i can see some sort of change during the race or fight.

Shadow: If Metal Sonic isn't a race then i want a race with Shadow and vice-versa. I'd like to see some kind of cutscene with Shadow saying

"I don't want to fight your old self, he doesn't stand a chance against."(or something like that) Classic Sonic gets angry and impatient from the talking and he jumps on shadow to start the fight. smile.gif

Silver: Well this is a fight i don't have a clue how will unfold BUT i know one thing i want to beat the living crap out of him(i don't hate Silver but some people may know where i'm coming from)

Death Egg: For this boss i will make aa wishful thinking over here and say i want the stage it self to be the boss together with some mecha at the end.

Perfect Chaos: Well i don't think we get to go Super Sonic until the end of the game xD so i will say that Modern Sonic takes the water section and boosts all over the place to reach Perfect Chaos and hit him but this time it will probably be more difficult cause if you take damage you will fall in the water and it's over.(No Super Sonic to fly).

For Classic Sonic i thought something interesting to take the building sections. In Sonic adventure we had to hit P.Chaos to the head right? and Chaos head was over the buildings roof, so we get Classic Sonic to help from the roofs and hit chaos by platforming. Chaos changes position and we do the whole thing again! smile.gif

Finally Egg Dragoon I don't know it could work he same way it worked in Unleashed but with Hedgehogs. Maybe on Hog is imprisoned and the other must free him or something like that.

Not as exciting a reveal, unless you like new render poses, but I am looking forward to screens. Wonder which environment we'll be fighting him in. My guess is the post-Final Rush race.

Shadow is all I need for this game to take my money.

That's kinda sad cause I know some Shadow fans who brought Secret Rings because he was in it (only to find out that you need to unlock him in 2P mode)

• Thumbs Up 2