Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

Death Egg better be either fighting the Death Egg itself, or the Sonic 2 boss chasing you through it.

I will be disappointed if anything else happens.

I think Classic Sonic will fight Shadow. I'm suspecting Modern Sonic to race against Metal Sonic, so you coudn't have 2 racing bosses. And I don't think Classic will take on Perfect Chaos...so for the Adventure Era, Classic takes Shadow,Modern takes Chaos.

Edited by ChikaBoing

Silver: I finally found you...the Iblis Trigger....

*looks at classic sonic*

...and uh...the Iblis...button?

I want to see them both get their own versions of each boss. They're modifying the levels to suit each Sonic so why not do the same with the bosses?

I wonder what the time eater boss will be like. If it's another monster at least let eggman have control over it this time around.

Man, we need more posts. >: I

Anyway, I'm either more hyped about Shadow, if they do it Right, or Chaos.

I can't decide!

Honestly, I wouldn't mind an option in which you could choose which Sonic to fight a boss with, and the boss differs with the Sonic chosen. Maybe they could have the option to choose which Sonic you want to fight as in the preceding cutscene, Super Smash Bros Brawl style? Modern Sonic would be mostly 3D chase with some 2D, and C.Sonic would be 2D.

Also, I have this mental image of the two Super Sonics being in different formations for different parts of the final battle? Such as Modern tailing Classic in Classic Mode, and C.Sonic riding on Sonic's back in Modern Mode? Just a thought. :P

Also, a boss cutscene idea:

Classic Sonic charges for Silver, but it grabbed and held by telekenisis.

"It's no use..."

Modern Sonic boosts into Silver from the side and frees Classic. "TAKE THIS!"

Edited by Jaymeister

I think it would be cool if Egg dragon was with classic sonic and take the approach as sonic rush: a circular arena where sonic moves to the left or right with the egg dragon around it trying zap with is blade.

theres only one fitting song for the Metal Sonic Fight:

Incorrect:

• Thumbs Up 3

Incorrect:

Maybe for Classic Sonic...but it doesn't the fast-paced nature of a running fight with Modern Sonic.

Maybe for Classic Sonic...but it doesn't the fast-paced nature of a running fight with Modern Sonic.

No, you used the incorrect track for the fight. The "Bad Future" mix is what's used when you race against Metal Sonic. The Good Future mix is not racing material at all.

This is the track you want to use, if you want to go with the USA version:

Edited by Indigo Rush

No, you used the incorrect track for the fight. The "Bad Future" mix is what's used when you race against Metal Sonic. The Good Future mix is not racing material at all.

^

This. I'd love to hear some Metal Sonic remixes with some techno and nasty guitar grinding on it as well. (Of course, it'd be cool if it were similar to the American Metal Sonic Bad future music.)

I want Crush 40 action, DAMMIT.

Edited by Tatsumaki

Your choice of wording and the format of your Post reallymakes it seem like your trying to pass of your opinion as fact. :T

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Metal Sonic race was incredibly disappointing for me in CD, so I would love to see Generations do it justice in an M. Sonic race.

... And please, the JP version of Stardust Speedway? ;~;

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh...guess I just didn't bother with CD enough. Still I disagree with it not being racing material.

You're not wrong. The U.S uses that track for the Good Future of the race. in the JPN version, Bad Future track is always used regardless. Since Metal Sonic had a Japanese Sonic CD track in SAR,they'll probably take that route.

I'd like Metal Sonic to be a boss and race for both Sonic's put into 1.

For Classic, it's just like it was in CD. Sonic crosses the finish line, wall comes down. Sonic keeps running. you hear the sound of something shattering.

Guess Metal planned for that wall this time. Sweet little reference to the GG games too.

For Modern, an intense 3D boost race as expected. Sonic then falls into an arena.

Well a completed version of that. I would love nice little reference to Metal Sonic's earlier encounters with Sonic.

I'm calling it now: some time during the game, the "Time Eater" it is revealed to have been created from an instability in the timeline when a portion of the history of Sonic's world was altered (Sonic 06). The creature ends up being not just another "Monster of the Week", but a formless void of dimensional anti-matter that is absorbing time & space into complete oblivion: an ACTUAL TRHEAT that isn't just some mindless monster that needs a serious beatdown.

....Well, that's what I HOPE, at the very least! It'd just be boring if it were just another mindless monster in need of a beatdown instead of something that was legitimately dangerous & threatening to everyone (even Sonic himself), but since SEGA has already confirmed that the game will have a light story I seriously doubt it.

^ a void being a boss sounds cool. But then again it does seem a bit weird to me, because what would it's weak spots be?

^ a void being a boss sounds cool. But then again it does seem a bit weird to me, because what would it's weak spots be?

Final battle: After the two sonics recover most of the worlds the void starts self-destructing and from its core pieces of the worlds start flying,if the void self-destructs everything will be erased, so the two sonics transform and go flying to the core avoiding the pieces flying and small black holes generating around the void.The goal is to get to the core of the void to neutralized its power using the power of the chaos emeralds.Just an idea, it most probably will be something completely different.

Edited by redhellc

I'm calling it now: some time during the game, the "Time Eater" it is revealed to have been created from an instability in the timeline when a portion of the history of Sonic's world was altered (Sonic 06). The creature ends up being not just another "Monster of the Week", but a formless void of dimensional anti-matter that is absorbing time & space into complete oblivion: an ACTUAL TRHEAT that isn't just some mindless monster that needs a serious beatdown.

The Metal Sonic fight better be a Stardust Speedway race. It's too cruel to leave Sonic CD out of the picture.

And the US BGM is marginally better.