Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

Seaside Hill/Heroes doesn't have any kind of boss linked to it either. Besides I imagine that screenshot is from the beginning. Considering the Time Eater is supposed to be someone we know, this is probably an obscured form, but more importantly, I don't think they'd show us a near-final cutscene.

I finally caught up on SG's news and I have to say one thing.

Perfect Chaos looks too much like a fish rather than a serpent. His flailing does not help this much. :P

The Death Egg is found after Sky Sanctuary, Perfect Chaos is after Seaside Hill and City Escape, Egg Dragoon is after Planet Wisp.

The Time Eater is Big the Cat.

He's destroying time and space looking for Froggy.

Both are purple

Both have large arms

Both have been known to break the laws of time and space

You can even slightly make out Big's ears in the picture

It makes too much sense D:

So modern tackles the Dragoon? I'm pleased.

Also intrigued by the minor additions to the Dragoon, such as the new tail, can't wait to fight that one.

Both are purple

Both have large arms

Both have been known to break the laws of time and space

You can even slightly make out Big's ears in the picture

It makes too much sense D:

And Big is one of 2 reccuring characters we couldnt find in demo files ohmy.png

Perfect Chaos and Egg Dragoon look epic, and we really don't know how they play yet. We got "spoiled" by seeing them in motion, but we aren't seeing how you fight them really.

WMG here, but I think Time Eater is going to end up as "not the real villain". Sonic games always have a surprise final boss, and in this game the MotW is front and center from the beginning. I think Time Eater will be a two phase battle. One against the Monster form, then against the real form.

Perfect Chaos and Egg Dragoon look epic, and we really don't know how they play yet. We got "spoiled" by seeing them in motion, but we aren't seeing how you fight them really.

WMG here, but I think Time Eater is going to end up as "not the real villain". Sonic games always have a surprise final boss, and in this game the MotW is front and center from the beginning. I think Time Eater will be a two phase battle. One against the Monster form, then against the real form.

I know how they defeat the Time Eater.

Time Eater looks seriously menacing. I wonder who it could be though... I hope it's not some minor character from a spin-off that only two or three people will remember... Maybe it's one of Eggman's bots gone rogue or something, I can't see it being a character we know well :/

It looks like Shadow's boss battle stage includes segments from all the late-stage Sonic Adventure 2 stages. We see the run-way from the final boss, but I also spot those platforms at the bottom of Mad Space, rails from Final Rush, one of those giant black towers to climb in Mad Space/Meteor Herd, and there is likely more.

Besides the fact that the Egg Dragoon combining to make the Egg Wyvern it's upper body section and wings, and to make the Egg Viper it's tail and bottom section, it has three cockpits and it seems Eggman in panic runs between the three sections of the machine for attacks. Also, the final sky dive hit might be a "suicide" move as I noticed below the Egg Dragoon during the segment is a giant purple pit of blurring energy getting closer and closer rapidly, which might be instant death or something else. Also, first part of the Egg Dragoon battle takes place in Eggmanland.

Time Eater might just be a combination of the final boss monsters from the Sonic series. I am saying this since I'm starting to pick up on segments from lots of the final bosses, like it has Devil Doom's horns and Metal Overlord's back-spike things, and it looks like it might have the life-support things of Biolizard... But it could also be something else as it's all in shadows.

Time Eater might just be a combination of the final boss monsters from the Sonic series.

OMG please be right!

Looks like Eggman is sitting on nothing after all. I hope this glitch won't be in the game. Too many "standing/sitting/running/grinding" on nothing glitches already.

sonicgenerationsbossest.jpgsonicgenerationsbossest.jpg

Yay! Floating Eggman pics.

• Thumbs Up 1

Im guessing magic sonic and floating eggman are glitches, im gonna go through the video (now that i have it in hd) and see what else may be in it, ill make a video out of what i find.

I think that floating Eggman is Eggman controlling Egg Dragoon like a Kinect.

• Thumbs Up 3

Screw those pics with floating Eggman and magic Sonic dodging cars, they can't do anything with the hype I feel.

DAT TIME EATER!!!

Man, Perfect Chaos looks creepy. Not in a way I don't like mind, they've just accentuated that the solid part of Perfect Chaos is just a serpentine skull and ribs with a dismembered nerve chord. :/

Also Time Eater mysteries yay.

Man, Perfect Chaos looks creepy. Not in a way I don't like mind, they've just accentuated that the solid part of Perfect Chaos is just a serpentine skull and ribs with a dismembered nerve chord. :/

You know what? I don't mind it either, I like it better than the original, though I was wondering where I have seen something somewhat similar.

Hopefully some of you have played God of War 3 to know who.

WOW dat trailer was I don't even............. Ok so one thing I'm calling right now. The music we heard in the trailer is the music that plays during Time Eaters first phase. So yeah other then that everything looks fantastic. I really can't wait for this game.

I'm so gonna laugh if this Time Eater can change form and well have to fight him in 7 parts:

His normal self

Tails

Knuckles

Rouge

Cream & Cheese

Amy

Double team of Modern & Classic Sonic just like in Sonic Rush Adventure.

Or something like that.

Hell, since he's the time eater, I bet he can switch area's middle of the battle.

I mean, look at the trailer, why would he appear in Green Hill after all the traveling Sonic did only to go back to the first place where the adventure started?

Correct me if i'm wrong but... since Sonic was first created in 1991, everything began in Green Hill zone no?

Coincidence?

Something I seemed to notice (It looks more clear in motion in the trailer) is that the Time Eater seems to have 2 ears/horn and a single spike in each shoulder

You know what? I don't mind it either, I like it better than the original, though I was wondering where I have seen something somewhat similar.

Hopefully some of you have played God of War 3 to know who.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they were inspired by Poseidon in GoW3.

Hell, they clearly said once they were huge fans of the series and that's where the idea of the werehogs gameplay came from.