Awoo.

General Nintendo sales/business discussion topic (previously: The Wii U Thread)

Tatsumaki

Trade in your old system (which assumably includes wiis!) and get a wii-u half off http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in so if you have been waiting to upgrade, now may be the time, and this means if you have a system you dont use anymore you can get a wii-u for 150$

Why the hell didn't they do this sooner? When the 3DS first came out they had the "depending on which type of DS you own you can get X amount of money off a 3DS".

Trade in your old system (which assumably includes wiis!) and get a wii-u half off http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in so if you have been waiting to upgrade, now may be the time, and this means if you have a system you dont use anymore you can get a wii-u for 150$

No, it's not half-off. It's 50% extra in-store credit.

The LEGO Movie game was released on the 14th, but that's apparently beating DKCTF. That's to be expected with the film taking the box office by storm.

This is the happiest day of my life.

• Thumbs Up 2

Please pardon the cross-posting, but I found a pretty cool deal:

Get Donkey Kong for 30% off at Game Stop: http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in

All you need to do is trade in a working game or accessory. Pretty neat deal. I'll be trading in my copy of Rayman 3D.

It's US only, though. :[

It's not 30% off Tropical Freeze.

It's 30% more Trade-In Credit TOWARDS Tropical Freeze. If you traded in a $10 game you'd get an extra $3 in credit if you were purchasing Tropical Freeze with that credit.

Same with the 50% Extra Credit towards a Wii U (or PS4/Xbone) that PSI mentioned.

You didn't know that Solkia's the biggest LEGO fanatic on the forum?

I'm a big LEGO fanatic too, so it's nice to hear that there's other fans here.

Btw, do we know how many units DKCTF sold?

I'm a big LEGO fanatic too, so it's nice to hear that there's other fans here.

Btw, do we know how many units DKCTF sold?

We'll probably find out in this month's NPD report. It'll drop in a few weeks. 

Edit - NPD is the US.

The PS3 version of the LEGO Movie, which is right above DKC:TF in the all format chart, sold about 8.7k, and we know that the 3DS version that is at #14 sold about 4.1k. So anywhere between them, but likely toward the 8k mark.

Edit: This is for the UK.

What

tumblr_n1j499nYE41sgbu3ro1_500.jpg

Are

tumblr_n1j499nYE41sgbu3ro2_500.jpg

You

tumblr_n1j499nYE41sgbu3ro3_500.jpg

Talking

tumblr_n1j499nYE41sgbu3ro4_500.jpg

About?

Also I find DKC to be trash *flies away*

I am reminded of my old K'NEX pieces that I ended up selling off at a garage sale (or was it dumped? can't remember). Kinda wish I hadn't now...

Good to see some people are buying the new Donkey Kong, I guess. Not a fan of the series, personally. I'm often attracted to games and the like by characters, y'see. DK just never appealed to me.

...And I'm beginning to think we might need a Lego thread in the showcase so people can show off what they've built.

Good to see some people are buying the new Donkey Kong, I guess. Not a fan of the series, personally. I'm often attracted to games and the like by characters, y'see. DK just never appealed to me.

...And I'm beginning to think we might need a Lego thread in the showcase so people can show off what they've built.

We already have a LEGO thread somewhere. I'll have to use the search bar to find it though.

On the subject of DK, I've never been into the series, so I might give it a miss. I might get MK8, but I'm not sure.

Solkia was too poor for Legos.

His mom got him Megabloks

hey, megabloks had some legitimately cool stuff :V

And yeah, we do have a LEGO thread. It didn't take off very well

That's only if you have a membership

Actually you can get a free one day trial with them. They're selling the Zelda bundle for like $98 in some stores.

Wow, that's cheap even by Sam's club standards.

Dissy, this is probably your best bet if you're going to get one.

My Sam's Club doesn't carry Wii U's anymore, unfortunately. 

>Makes great offer

>Doesn't even have stock

I'm still kicking myself that I bought the console at full price in launch period. Never again.

>Makes great offer

>Doesn't even have stock

I'm still kicking myself that I bought the console at full price in launch period. Never again.

This was me with the 3DS. It'll take a lot to get me to buy a Nintendo console at launch again. :/

Almost no game console is worth it's price right at launch anyway. It usually takes a year for it to be really good, for any console. Buying any console at launch you sort of have to expect a wait for enough games to come out to make it worth your while. 

What

tumblr_n1j499nYE41sgbu3ro1_500.jpg

Are

tumblr_n1j499nYE41sgbu3ro2_500.jpg

You

tumblr_n1j499nYE41sgbu3ro3_500.jpg

Talking

tumblr_n1j499nYE41sgbu3ro4_500.jpg

About?

Also I find DKC to be trash *flies away*

Gaah the unorganized chaos it buuurns get it out of my sight!

Yeah I'm a Lord Buisness. Sue me.

• Thumbs Up 3