Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Images456789042.jpg

I always knew this day would come.

OH GOD.

IT'S JERRY THE MOTOBUG.

It all makes sense now.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Guys! There's a cool new interactive Sonic Generations ad in the Game Marketplace section of the Xbox 360 dashboard. There's 2 new screenshots of Rooftop Run and you can now watch the Dreamcast Era and Modern Era trailers on your TV through it.

Guys! There's a cool new interactive Sonic Generations ad in the Game Marketplace section of the Xbox 360 dashboard. There's 2 new screenshots of Rooftop Run and you can now watch the Dreamcast Era and Modern Era trailers on your TV through it.

OOOOOH, GOOD STUFF! Checking that out now!

EDIT: I don't see anything...

Edited by KrazyBean14

Can't believe even Rooftop Run has those silly wall jump panels :(

I like it the wall jump panels it helps the player show where a shortcut is better with those jump panels:) abit of a eyesore yes but helpful for those new to sonic if omochao aids the player about them tongue.png

Edit: Also can't see ad on Xbox Live.

Edited by Leto Croft
  • Thumbs Up 1

After seeing this full pic of it, it looks like a cloud from Sky Sanctuary that fell into Chemical Plant that washed away into Seaside Hill for years until ending up in Crisis City where it got hit by a Fire tornado carrying a taxi from City Escape that send it flying into Planet Wisp where it got a douse of Color Power.

Hey, on the left arm of the Time Eater (the arm with the green star thing behind it), can anyone else see red/yellow metal just below one of the clockwork gears?

Here are some pics of the interactive Xbox 360 ad. Sorry for the crappy mobile phone camera quality. The image quality of the 2 Rooftop Run screenshots is made worse by the fact the ad's screenshot viewer doesn't open to full-screen. They open quite small in the middle of the TV screen, so I had too move my phone quite close to the screen.

dsc00449x.jpg

dsc00450ud.jpg

dsc00451vt.jpg

dsc00452bw.jpg

dsc00453c.jpg

dsc00457mt.jpg

dsc00458ex.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Well this is what I can see on my dashboard No Sonic Generations in sight

VMPQ4.jpg

Pardon the Tomb Raiderness of my Dashboard theme tongue.png

Edit: I still think it might be a gold only thing though since I lack gold and abilty to download the demo from the marketplace for a week (which won't be needed now haha usb + usb loader ftw.)

Edited by Leto Croft

Well this is what I can see on my dashboard No Sonic Generations in sight

VMPQ4.jpg

Pardon the Tomb Raiderness of my Dashboard theme tongue.png

Edit: I still think it might be a gold only thing though since I lack gold and abilty to download the demo from the marketplace for a week (which won't be needed now haha usb + usb loader ftw.)

Just switched off my console, loaded it back up and got a RAGE ad where the Sonic Generations ad was. Did it again and now I have the football ad in Leto Croft's pic.

I think you need to sign out of Xbox Live and sign back in again until you get it.

Just switched off my console, loaded it back up and got a RAGE ad where the Sonic Generations ad was. Did it again and now I have the football ad in Leto Croft's pic.

I think you need to sign out of Xbox Live and sign back in again until you get it.

I did that before yet it didn't work and just did it again but still nothing hmmm maybe it just doesn't like my dashboard because I have a Lara Croft & Guardian of Light theme tongue.png

Edited by Leto Croft

Ok, I just tested it with the signing in and out thing and the ad doesn't change. It only seems to change if you restart your console altogether. I just did it a third time and now the Sonic Generations ad is back.

Lol @ all this fuss we're making over an ad laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Haha yes quiet a fuss over it but I would like to see the new screenies in high res but it's not gonna work for me for some odd reason I blame my Xbox Live Silver status XD

Edited by Leto Croft

Haha yes quiet a fuss over it but I would like to see the new screenies in high res but it's not gonna work for me for some odd reason I blame my Xbox Live Silver status XD

They're not in high-res. As I explained earlier, when you click the screenshot it doesn't open in full-screen. They're fairly small.

Can't believe even Rooftop Run has those silly wall jump panels sad.png

Those horrid wall jump panels have found their way to Rooftop Run as well?!

NOOOO!!!

Sorry I couldn't help it :P

I dunno why but Time Eater is now starting to remind me as a hybrid between the Nega Egg Wisp and the Nega Egg Salamander from Sonic Rush.

Maybe it is a dead soul that inhabits all of the defeated Eggman robots.