Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

The Time Eater is... very black? There's not much else to say about him, really; he's still very much in the standard monster-of-the-week mold. Maybe he's so black because there's something significant hidden underneath? We can only hope.

I more meant in terms of appearance, since those screenshots don't tell us anything we didn't already know about his abilities or his place in the story. Well... maybe that he can appear out of the blue without much fanfare, which I guess is a bit Mephiles-like.

Time Eater = Dark Force confirmed!

darkforce.pngpsiiidarkforce.gif

Okay... maybe not, but the similarities are huge!

Are those... screwdrivers coming out of his fingertips? The ultimate creation of Eggman perhaps? Or maybe... It's Eggman Nega's first introduction into a cannon console game? It's a big stretch, but my realistic guess is that Time Eater is doing this all by himself.

Edited by crush40rocks

Okay it may just be me, but do the time eaters fingers look off to anyone else? Like robotic?

Okay it may just be me, but do the time eaters fingers look off to anyone else? Like robotic?

The entire body looks robotic to me. Like some kind of enormous, black steampunk-esque machine...

• Thumbs Up 1

Dr Eggman of the early 1900's?

Nah, couldn't be.

Either way, I'm curious to see if it really is Classic Robotnik or not. That'd be so cash.

Time Eater looks....eh, I can't really describe it, and what's with the white on side of the screenshots.

Time Eater looks....eh, I can't really describe it, and what's with the white on side of the screenshots.

Maybe it's because the screenshots fade so quickly from one to another to easily copy and paste.

On that side is where the site has the info about the story

Maybe it's because the screenshots fade so quickly from one to another to easily copy and paste.

Oh right they're direct rips from the sight aren't they?

On that side is where the site has the info about the story

I couldn't help but shed a tear at the pic of all the cookies and chili dogs being sucked in by the Time Eater.sad.png

He must've liked them too and was pretty pissed off for not being invited.

Edited by DarkLightDragon
  • Thumbs Up 1

I couldn't help but shed a tear at the pic of all the cookies and chili dogs being sucked in by the Time Eater.sad.png

He must've liked them too and was pretty pissed off for not being invited.

Inb4TimeEaterloveschilidogs.gif :D

The images look gorgeous and i love how everybody is there chatting and having a blast.

I'm just gonna leave these here...

chara04.png

chara07.png

h204.png

stage_04_02.jpg

stage_04_03.jpg

stage_04_01.jpg

stage_04_05.jpg

stage_04_04.jpg

This last one may be a duplicate.

Also, there was another duplicate in the Modern section - it was the whale chase part.

Edited by Colasaurus Rex
  • Thumbs Up 1

That will be my new desktop. <3

As soon as SEGA releases a super awesome HD version of this, I concur. Classic Tails is just too cute, haha!

The Emerald Coast screens are kinda interesting; if mainly to see that smug whale doing the same pose as with the Seaside Hill level "hub". h2_06.png