Awoo.

We Dare

Badnik Mechanic

Does anyone remember Ubisofts disasterous conference at E3 a few years ago? The one with James Cameron talking on stage for what felt like weeks? Then the next year we had the breathing game, the lazer tag and a whole heap of disasterous announcements after another?

Well Ubisoft have got their heads together and decided that those events were not stupid enough... so here is their new masterpiece. WE DARE!

Ok so... I wouldn't watch this at work... just in case your boss doesn't have a sense of humour. I just got made aware of this game via sonic stadiums irc and couldn't believe it's real.

We Dare is a game by Ubisoft aimed at adults... and from the looks of it, adults that might be interested in group sex and wife swapping.. ... theres something I didn't think I'd type today.

Normally I'd show the trailer and then talk about it, but in this case it might be best to tell you whats in the trailer/s first then you watch it.

The trailer starts with a group of youngish people having a meal and then playing a variety of mini games with the wiimote. Games involve...

licking the wiimote...

Placing the Wiimote down the back of the girls skirts and the guys trying to get it.

Placing the Wiimote down the back of the girls skirts and the guys spanking her as whilst she's laid on his crotch.

Clicking on the 'parental code' links at the end shows more trailers such as...

* Guy on Guy licking wiimote action.

* the girls and the guys stripping completely naked.

* Girl on girl action.

I have no idea what the object of the game is... or even how you're supposed to win. Anyway... here is the trailer.

I wonder who will buy this game despite not even owning a Wii?

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 3

Do you get bonus points for using black Wiimotes?

*shot*

EDIT: Oh man- the "parental code" links are all little "continuations" of the already awkward trailer. =_=

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have no words for this game...much like I did in the IRC xD Everyone get this game and play it with your fami......close friends yes you might score and have secks

• Thumbs Up 3

close friends yes you might score and have secks

You know I wouldn't be suprised though if some students get this game and with the booze flowing and the drugs being smoked away... something does actually happen.

Mind you... that would probably happen anyway... ah uni... how I miss thee.

Edited by Hogfather

Dat_ass.jpg

Dem Asses. Especially the first parental code link.

Edited by Black Spy

I'm so guilty of refreshing the topic to see how many more responses are added to the topic.

But really? Are Ubisoft's game sales that low? Damn! And Nintendo has to make enough money not to stoop to this level!!!

But really? Are Ubisoft's game sales that low? Damn! And Nintendo has to make enough money not to stoop to this level!!!

Well lets be honest here, Ubisoft only have assasins creed right now thats popular, everything else they produce lately is either completely crap or classic shovelware.

This is just the next stage in that. It's evidence by... well what it is lol. And that from the looks of it, it's a PsWii game, and the Wii looks to be the lead console... *I'm too busy laughing at that thought to post anymore*

Well lets be honest here, Ubisoft only have assasins creed right now thats popular, everything else they produce lately is either completely crap or classic shovelware.

Ah, I see. I honestly didn't know. If they have to pump out this.... video game version of... er... I dunno.. REALLY LAME foreplay, then they must need help. Would this be Ubisoft's "jump the shark" title?

Wait this is real? This is really real? This is actually happening?!

Should I be delighted or ashamed?

Should I be delighted or ashamed?

Depends on how many attractive people you know who would be willing to play the game with you.

• Thumbs Up 3

Can we give Ubisoft a small corner at SOS so we can try this game out [/shameful I know]

• Thumbs Up 1

(Okay, I better post before all the good sex jokes are used up.)

Okay, let's see here...

"Best co-op potential ever?"

"Three thumbs up?"

hmm...

"Twister ain't got nothing on this!"

"If you ever want to play with a real pro gamer... Play with me!"

Uhhh... Ah, fuck it. :v

This is just all kinds of wtf! And I know that this is supposed to be - uh - sexy fun time, but there's no way in I'm sticking my Wiimote into someones pants... (Shut up. XP ) And the... Uhhhh...? I-I don't... don't know what to say he-- HEY! LUL at that rating, huh? 12+? Heh heh... first comes gameplay, then comes questions of life that parents don't want to answer.

Hopefully anyone that buys this will at least play this with the Wiimote glove on... You know, for protection and stuff. I'll laugh if this also support the Wii-Motion Plus "extension"; just for the obvious reasons. I don't know if the PS move has gloves, but hey... some people prefer to play games without them, so... XP

You know what would be awesome? A collectors edition.

If they buy now and get a copy of Barry White's greatest hits, some OldSpice deodorant and a guarantee for the longest night of their lives... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah. B) (Unless the game blows and some one gets punch for breaking boundaries.)

Edited by Im Green with YoshiUnity
  • Thumbs Up 1

Barry White's greatest hits

This game needs Barry White for success. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't on the soundtrack somewhere. :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jeah.

This game needs Barry White for success. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't on the soundtrack somewhere. :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jeah.

Can't get enough of your love SLAPPING MY ASS LIKE A BITCH, babe.