Awoo.

PS Vita

Patticus

Ok... so we don't have a topic yet for Media Mollecules awesome looking 'tearaway' however, theres some news coming from a guy at PAX which kinda shows just how awesome MM are and how much thought is going intothe game... here is the quote.

No playable demo yet. But I talked to one of the developers. He was saying how they are introducing the idea of "physical" trophies for the game where when you beat a certain part, you will get a code to print out a design for that part of the world to make it on your own. Seems like a really cool idea. Their excitement for it got me more pumped for this game. Said it would be out in October.

That is... That is quite a genius idea! Is there any point to it, no not at all. But usually all you get with trophies are just the image and if you're lucky a Home unlock or an XMB theme unlock which are rare and I think you can count on one hand the number of games which do this.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=51217974&postcount=553

• Thumbs Up 1

Did you take that from my status posted 5 minutes before your post? :P

I was too scared that I would get run over by certain people, lol.

Did you take that from my status posted 5 minutes before your post? tongue.png

Nahhhh we wouldn't run you over... we Vita owners have horses to trample you instead =p

• Thumbs Up 2

Did you take that from my status posted 5 minutes before your post? tongue.png

You mean the status update you guys took from my tumblr post? :V

Anyways, my Vita came in today. I'm already bored of MK9 so I hope to get P4G as soon as I can.

The buttons on this thing are microscopic, and the dpad is about the same size as the GC dpad.

Edited by Akihikohikoakikaki

You mean the status update you guys took from my tumblr post? :V

THAT WAS YOUR TUMBLR LMAO!?!

I think I found that on the front page of Reddit. O.o

Pffft. "Persona machine." DX

It IS the best game on the Vita so far.

Also,

I was surprised by the size of the buttons too, Solkia. Somehow I managed to never fat finger anything while playing through P4G, though.

...Fat fingered in LBPV, though...

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

Well, LBPV won 3 awards (2 of those are Vita GOTY) while Golden didn't win anything. P4G is just an enhanced port of the original PS2 game while LBPV was built from scratch. Not saying P4G's a bad game, but Vita = Persona console? Overexaggerating much.

It's a running joke that started on Tumblr. It's not ment to be taken seriously.

Also,

I was surprised by the size of the buttons too, Solkia. Somehow I managed to never fat finger anything while playing through P4G, though.

...Fat fingered in LBPV, though...

It's actually beneficial in MK9 because of how anal the timing on kombos is, but I think it's gonna cause me problems later.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, LBPV won 3 awards (2 of those are Vita GOTY) while Golden didn't win anything. P4G is just an enhanced port of the original PS2 game while LBPV was built from scratch. Not saying P4G's a bad game, but Vita = Persona console? Overexaggerating much.

It was pretty obviously a joke.

It's actually beneficial in MK9 because of how anal the timing on kombos is, but I think it's gonna cause me problems later.

Damn it, they're up to 9 Mario Karts now?

• Thumbs Up 9

I saw Akihlkjsdlfjslafjsdl's (I hope I spelled that right) post and thought I was in a Nintendo thread, and then thought "oh shit I posted in the wrong thread ;A;"

• Thumbs Up 1

Well my Vita just sits there... I really can't get into P4G at all... it bores me.

In my case I can't stop playing it. I'm in my second playthrough (New Game +) and I'm still fascinated with everything.

I'm planning on to get all the endings, getting all Personas, max all Social Links and get the Platinum trophie.

God dammit, P4G managed to become my favorite game of all time like it was nothing.

I'm afraid that if i stop playing I'll die.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

New PS Vita update incoming!

The next PlayStation Vita system software update, version 2.20, is set to arrive in the next couple of days and will add the ability to create folders, this week’s Dengeki PlayStation reveals.

Here are the details:

Folders
  • You can configure folders.
  • Up to 10 icons in a folder.
  • You can name the folders what you want.
  • The icons displayed on the home screen get shrunk a little, so they also end up a bit grainy.
  • Unclear whether the icon limit will increase or not.

Browser Improvements
  • Stream web videos.
  • Not sure what format.

Nasne Link Improvement
  • Transfer / back up save data, etc. with Nasne via Wi-Fi.

Nasne Update 1.70
  • Nasne gets an update; better link functionality.

http://gematsu.com/2013/04/ps-vita-v2-10-update-to-add-folders

I'm pretty sure the numbers of Neo Geo Portables or Game Gears in the face of the GameBoy was probably a lot funnier.

Very misleading. 2.2 million units sold as of June 30, 2012.

Even I wasn't counted in there.

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

tumblr_mkzhduPWcw1rtnh33o1_400.png

This may as well be one of the saddest things in gaming history.

Hugely misleading. I'm pretty sure by now the Vita will have reached 3 or 4 million.

Good. The Vita is getting folders too. Next handhelds better have folders as a default. Seriously, the 3DS folders cleaned up my dash thing and it's easier to find everything.