Awoo.

Sonic Colors Spoilers & Video Topic *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Agent York

So I got all the Red Rings and Super Sonic~ I think I am going to create a Red Ring video guide starting tonight. Hope it helps some people.

• Thumbs Up 2

Whee, 100 red rings xD

Asteroid Coaster rings are FFFFFFF

Asteroid Coaster was the first stage I got all of the red rings on =P, that stage is really addicting to me for some reason =o

Also I'm fixing up the complete ending, from the first cutscene of the ending and the stages with the cutscenes following.

IN 3D......... I  MEAN HD =p

Edited by Jetronic

If anyone's gotten to the final (all emeralds) boss on the DS, could they post pics and/or describe it? All I've heard is "Yakker's mom" which is a bit too farfetched for my tastes.

So been playing around with Super Sonic for a while.

He takes some adjusting too. It's hard to describe, he is faster, jumps farther and higher, is invincible, and has some really awesome things (IE when going off a trick ramp you automatically get "AMAZING!") but he feels a bit sluggish somehow controlling at first, and he controls a lot differently than Sonic. It's hard to explain but it's like he's centered around a point or something. Once you adjust it works fine and I think they made it like this as when he's boosting he is extremely fast. Overall love the reward.

I will help on making a Red ring guide for at least some of the more difficult stages soon but sleep for now. And wait the final boss in the DS version is different? Yacker's mom...? XDDD

I have to say that this is pretty much the greatest final boss in any 3D Sonic game. No, wait, it's the only good final boss in any 3D Sonic game, so it doesn't have much going against it. Not only is it finally Robotnik this time, but Super Sonic plays no part in it. Sonic shouldn't have to bust out the god mode every fucking time to save the day, his own prowess ought to be enough, and there's no retarded last-minute gameplay changes.

You know what would have been fantastic? Had Super Sonic been enabled in boss fights, Sonic should attempt to transform against the Dark Wisp, only for Robotnik to steal his emeralds midway, using them to power his machine. SUPER SECRET ULTIMATE BOSS A GO.

You know what would have been fantastic? Had Super Sonic been enabled in boss fights, Sonic should attempt to transform against the Dark Wisp, only for Robotnik to steal his emeralds midway, using them to power his machine. SUPER SECRET ULTIMATE BOSS A GO.

I have to say that this is pretty much the greatest final boss in any 3D Sonic game. No, wait, it's the only good final boss in any 3D Sonic game, so it doesn't have much going against it. Not only is it finally Robotnik this time, but Super Sonic plays no part in it. Sonic shouldn't have to bust out the god mode every fucking time to save the day, his own prowess ought to be enough, and there's no retarded last-minute gameplay changes.

Apparently Sonic can swim now...? Now what weakness does he have? That's kinda stupid, they should give him wings next and spikes on his fists. Ya'know, so you don't NEED anyone else but Sonic!

:/

Apparently Sonic can swim now...? Now what weakness does he have? That's kinda stupid, they should give him wings next and spikes on his fists. Ya'know, so you don't NEED anyone else but Sonic!

:/

If what I think is true, Sonic Team may be using Colors as a testing ground for new characters. Think of it his way:

Drill - Knuckles

Green Wisp - Tails

Laser - Shadow? Maybe some sort of Chaos Control or something?

Frenzy - Knuckles

etc.

In this way, they could be seeing how they could implement Tails in the next game.

People said that about Unleashed and Knuckles too...

I do hope it's true though, I'd hate to see a 20th anniversary game with less characters than Sonic R But seeing how 06 was hated by alot of people, not me, and Colors/Unleashed are loved, I'm starting to lose hope.

I couldn't stand 06, personally. I recorded my first playthrough of it and did an http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpUcP6jn7uI, and man, was that game bad. /shamelessplug

Unleashed was mediocre.

I suppose, it's probably just my hatred of Sonic talking. Oh well.

Hm. Personally, I didn't mind him talking in Unleashed, and actually liked the cutscenes in this one.

I couldn't stand 06, personally. I recorded my first playthrough of it and did an http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpUcP6jn7uI, and man, was that game bad. /shamelessplug

Unleashed was mediocre.

Hm. Personally, I didn't mind him talking in Unleashed, and actually liked the cutscenes in this one.

I think I worded that wrong.

"I think it's just my hatred of Sonic talking." as in, the HATRED I have of him, the hatred talking, not HIM talking, I like his voice, just not his personality, nor only him being playable.

...v.png

Sonic can't swim now. He can only move around in water more easily. o_o I mean, jumping under water isn't exactly swimming.

Side note: How do you change the title underneath your avatar (like how yours says "derp")? I don't want to just be a "member". ;~;

So the home console version has Eggman in a mech as the final boss, while the portable version has a giant monster from out of nowhere?

That's a... strange reversal. XP

• Thumbs Up 1

HOLY FUCK LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLLL!!! Yacker's mom? Really? XD

Edited by Voyant