Awoo.

Sonic Colors Spoilers & Video Topic *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Agent York

Uh? Clearly you didn't see the UNLIMITED COLOUR, or the FINAL COLOUR ATTACK.

UNLIMITED COLORS! FINAL. COLOR. BEAAAAMM!

that sounds like something I would make up, and it's fucking delicious.

UNLIMITED COLORS! FINAL. COLOR. BEAAAAMM!

that sounds like something I would make up, and it's fucking delicious.

Not to mention its just awesome to see Sonic kick ass, with nothing but his own speed.

soniccolorspoundit.png

Pound it!

Just noticed how tall Sonic is compared to Tails .-.

Anywho, I'm gonna take my first save away and start a new one, but I'll do one act per day. So it takes me 42 days to beat it :P

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

...Is anyone else but me getting a Ratchet and Clank sort of vibe with the final boss?

Also, can't wait for this FUCKING GAME!

soniccolorspoundit.png

Pound it!

I swear, when I saw the ending, I almost teared up, it's just too beautiful, Sonic Colors is truly what a Sonic game should be.

• Thumbs Up 1

The video should be done processing any minute but here's the first set of cutscenes:

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

I never liked how they never give Tails the "Side mouth" like Sonic. :/ What, Tails not cool enough for the "side mouth?" >3>

He has it in drawings and stuff, I think. Sonic has his literally on the side of his face mostly because it looks awkward in the center, because his mouth is so big and his muzzle is shaped weird.

Tails has a smaller mouth, it's centered less weirdly.

Wait, ending cutscene? Was someone streaming this live, because I couldn't find it on YouTube.

@Galaxyman, Yeah, he has it to the side in Sonic X as well, so I don't think it would look too out of place in CG, but that's just me. =p

@Galaxyman, Yeah, he has it to the side in Sonic X as well, so I don't think it would look too out of place in CG, but that's just me. =p

Drawings are a lot different than computer graphics. With drawings, the mouths on any character can be moved around at will. Not so easily done with models. Sonic's is on the side more than likely just for his trademark grin. I don't even think Amy or Shadow have it on the side, because they don't need it for a smile (oh god especially not shadow)

*Shadow smiles*

*Universe implodes on itself*

He does a few times in the Winter Games.

Shadow's mouth is on one side like Sonic's, but strangely Amy's isn't.

The video should be done processing any minute but here's the first set of cutscenes:

And it's rendered.

Terminal Velocity IN HD

Thanks Jetronic, I loved that stage once I got good at it, love the music, and the quality is good. Unfortunately I'm not getting a really good recording system until December so this will have to do for now on my videos. Still, great. o3o

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I might take another final boss video, for one I never got any footage of him using Frenzy and I hear that he also has a Drill and Hover move, he uses Drill to burrow underground and come under you quickly, and he uses hover to fly above you and drop bombs, and also has a hover/laser combo to be shooting lasers at the same time as he drops bombs to jump over. See if I can see these..,

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

Btw I'm rendering the video, you can go Super while skydiving =P. 

After you collect 50 rings your icon where the wisps normally are changes into an icon with 7 emeralds, you press the wisp button and the announcer says "SUPER SONIC!"

and you transform =P

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 5

Btw I'm rendering the video, you can go Super while skydiving =P. 

After you collect 50 rings your icon where the wisps normally are changes into an icon with 7 emeralds, you press the wisp button and the announcer says "SUPER SONIC!"

and you transform =P

I LOVE YOU JETRONIC.

Can you still use Wisps as Super Sonic? And that transformation method means that if you're carrying a Wisp when you hit 50 rings, you need to turn super before you can use the Wisp... right?

I AWAIT YOUR VIDEO OF AWESOMENESS AND DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE YOU

• Thumbs Up 1