Awoo.

Sonic Colors Spoilers & Video Topic *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Agent York

What does Shadow, Knuckles and Amy do in the DS version?

The most interesting thing that any of the characters do is when Sonic names a Chao 'Tornado' and Cream calls him "Milk" for short.

I've decided I am going to try to go out of my way to get recorded video of every single move the final boss has in the Wii version so expect that sometime in the next 24 hours.

I've decided I am going to try to go out of my way to get recorded video of every single move the final boss has in the Wii version so expect that sometime in the next 24 hours.

I'd be really interested in that. I've all but given up trying to goad him into doing anything but the default moves.

Don't have the game yet but I've seen videos of it. It seems to turn Sonic into a floating black hole/mist thing that sucks up enemies/items and uses fans for propulsion.

Also, the more it eats, the bigger it gets. You know, like an American on a daily basis.

Wha-What?

Edited by SuperClassic

Don't have the game yet but I've seen videos of it. It seems to turn Sonic into a floating black hole/mist thing that sucks up enemies/items and uses fans for propulsion.

Hide yo Physics bawwers.

Hide yo classic fans.

And hide yo Green eye haterz, cuz black hole Sonic rapin' errrrbodeh up in hurr! :U

• Thumbs Up 3