Awoo.

Sonic Colors Spoilers & Video Topic *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Agent York

Forget the hedgehog...

What the hell happened to Robotnik?

For whatever reason, that video doesn't contain the after-credits scene which shows what happened to Robotnik, Orbot, and Cubot. This one does, though. (it's right at the end)

For whatever reason, that video doesn't contain the after-credits scene which shows what happened to Robotnik, Orbot, and Cubot. This one does, though. (it's right at the end)

What a strange reversal of... um... Final bosses! Looks like Colors has the monster of the week after all! Welp, g'night everybody!

In retrospect, the Wii version's canonical, DS is not, case closed. Yacker's mom is perfect for the Yo Mama jokes! I'm pretty sure that's his stepmother, for his real mom died in a floating accident, and his dad married his stepmom to support the family. And the stepmom was once purty. Now, she's ughleeey. So, yeah. I also find it hilarious that it IS a Super Sonic fight, and Super sonic seems to not be playable in levels. Can someone clarify this?

Have I ever told you about Steve? ASK ME.

What a strange reversal of... um... Final bosses! Looks like Colors has the monster of the week after all! Welp, g'night everybody!

In retrospect, the Wii version's canonical, DS is not, case closed. Yacker's mom is perfect for the Yo Mama jokes! I'm pretty sure that's his stepmother, for his real mom died in a floating accident, and his dad married his stepmom to support the family. And the stepmom was once purty. Now, she's ughleeey. So, yeah. I also find it hilarious that it IS a Super Sonic fight, and Super sonic seems to not be playable in levels. Can someone clarify this?

Have I ever told you about Steve? ASK ME.

I think the DS version is canonical. Iizuka himself said that the DS version would give us a bigger insight into the story of Sonic Colours.

Whoops, I forgot to add it =P

I'll make a separate video for it. I'd make another with the whole 15 minutes but it takes to long to render something that big. Or I'll just do it anyway.

I think the DS version is canonical. Iizuka himself said that the DS version would give us a bigger insight into the story of Sonic Colours.

Screw the deeper insight! Any Sonic game with Yacker's mom as the final boss is non canonical!

Mabye the story from the Wii, with details from the DS...

BTW, Steve is the Tyrannasaurus Rex that lives under my bed. He's a vegetarian.

• Thumbs Up 1

^

Yo mamma is so fat that she was used as a model for the Sonic Colors DS game as the final boss! Hur hur dur!

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 1

^

Yo mamma is so fat that she was used as a model for the Sonic Colors DS game as the final boss! Hur hur dur!

Yo Rush model is so bad that they reused it in another portable game! AH SNAP!

Yea, that wasn't very funny, I just wish that they would use the Mario and Sonic model, it's so much higher poly and has a lot better textures.

Haha, wow, I remember over at Retro a while back we were discussing the possibility of the final boss in the Wii version being some kind of suped-up granddaddy Wisp, I think the last thing on our minds was Yacker's mom, that's just insane. XD

Edited by Mykonos

Hey guys... maybe I'm going crazy or something...but I think my video was stolen

Here's someone else video

and here's mine

Edited by Jetronic

Yeah, it happens all of the time. People keep reposting the same video on their channel for no real reason or to claim it as their own on their channel. It happened with Dreadknux's videos he posted from the Sonic Colours preview build he had and then it was quickly apparent that he should have watermarked them.

EDIT:

Thanks, Immortheus! :D *watches*

If you notice it looks suspiciously like the "Egg Nega Wisp" from the Wii version.

Well, considering its name is the "Nega-Mother Wisp", that's not a surprise. =P

Hey guys... maybe I'm going crazy or something...but I think my video was stolen

Same thing happened to me too, not a gaming vid, but a similar situation nonetheless:

My vid

My STOLEN vid

And the bastard had the nerve to say "This took me 2 weeks huurr duur" when the vid only took me four days to finish. I was just notified the other day about this, but it looks like the thing's been up since August. I flagged the vid but it's still there. >_> Youtube man, watcha gonna do.

Edited by Inferno

Dusk encountered a glitch in the game.

Someone needs to add night club special effects to that video :lol:

How did he come across that glitch? :huh:

I was spindashing up a slope then suddenly I was thrown into the air and it's like I broke out of the 2D world I was in and somehow got into the background and the camera went all wonky and I died. XD

Not sure where to post this so post it into both relevant topics...

Sweet Mountain Zone Act 3 Red Ring Guide. Others coming shortly.

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

593Burungel_Pink_Dream.png

...it can't just be me, can it?

I have to admit, I actually kind of like the idea of the Wisps having some kind of giant pink space squid as a queen. She's cute. It's sort of a pity she didn't appear in the Wii version at all... I mean, I'm very glad that the Wii version had a non-super fight against Eggman as its final boss, but it would've been nice to see Yacker's mom get a cameo or something.

• Thumbs Up 2

Do you guys think maybe Eggman meant something at the end of the game. Never in a Sonic game before has Eggman suggested he has another scheme ready, and at that, never has said he wants to create a "revenge scheme" against Sonic. Sonic 4 had this concept, but never has he gone out of his way to create a scheme focused around beating Sonic.

In Sonic Adventure he was trying to get the Chaos Emeralds using Chaos to create Robotnikland.

In Sonic Adventure 2 he was trying to conquer the Earth under the threat of his grandfather's creations.

In Sonic Heroes he was locked away with Metal Sonic in charge.

In Shadow the Hedgehog he was maintaining his territories really in mass chaos.

In Sonic Next-Gen he was kidnapping Elise and her Chaos Emerald.

In Sonic Unleashed he was creating Eggmanland and trying to control the power of Dark Gaia.

In Sonic Colors he is trying to make a Brain Washing weapon in his large amusement park.

In all of these games, Eggman always follows a similar pattern. I could even lay it out (with the exception of Shadow the Hedgehog as Eggman wasn't really a main villain and the story was a bit different in a not particularly good way):

A.) Taunt Sonic when you first encounter him, saying you have the upper hand or whatever and send out first boss machine (usually). Mind you this happens when they first MEET, like in Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic and Eggman don't meet until after Pyramid Cave really (face to face at least) but he does his taunting stage then.

B.) Spend game trying to gain power as Sonic ruins schemes.

C.) Sonic seems to rip the scheme apart and Eggman gets desperate, he then will either first introduce 'his greatest creation' and then looses, he might after that summon a great power that WTF pwns him or the power pwns him anyways, or he'll throw an angry fit.

Point is Eggman has never had crushing Sonic as his main goal, it's always a secondary goal to something else and he doesn't get serious in crushing Sonic until the end of the game when he's loosing. Sonic Team spoke of wanting to have a better continuation in the main games and so far they have delivered with Sonic Colors for all intents and purposes taking place after Unleashed. At the end of Colors of course e suggests he has a new scheme which they may follow up on. Interesting though is that he says "Revenge Scheme", which as I said he's never really tried in the game series besides Sonic 4 at this point but that's not story heavy, and that his main focus is to "Crush Sonic". This could be some sort of hint at the next mainstream title, Eggman has never ended a game either by announcing he has his next scheme already planned, also.

If Sonic Anniversary is true I could see a game involving Unleashed-type gameplay and taking place in classic Sonic locations having some light-hearted story in the same way of Colors involving Eggman trying to best Sonic once and for all.

• Thumbs Up 1