Awoo.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONIC VOICE CAST

Woun

I like Shadow's Voice and Rouge's Voice.

Rouge's voice has more variety of emotions in her voice, to be honest her first voice in SA2/SA2B wasn't all the great (it was decent thought). and her Sonic the hedgehog (2006) Voice , her voice was more focused on one Emotion (if you know what i mean...).

Sonic's Voice just became in my opinion better. Tails still looks Amazing to me. Knuckles, I hope that is Dan green...

Sonic- This one sounds more forced than Colors Sonic... but I like the higher pitch better.

Tails- *cries out of happiness*

Knuckles- It's... alright.

Amy -*throws up*

Cream- Better than the nails-on-chalkboard 4Kids voice.

Vector- It's OK.

Shadow- Well, I still think David Humphrey was best, but this is much better than Griffith.

Rouge- :')

Omochao- I don't really care.

Wave- Good.

Jet- Erm... meh.

Storm- OK.

Well, either way, he does sound like Dan Green in the other stuff he's done usually when he speaks loud or just flat out screams or being comical (it's more obvious in the FMA short). So technically he's not really impersonating him. It's already in his range. *shrug* Though, I admit the direction does sway that way.

Ah, whatever. He's a better Knux than Dan Green was.

Yeah, youre right.

Here's the message on his Facebook:

http://www.facebook....HebertVO?v=wall

So, Big is somewhere in Sonic Free Riders, whether he's a playable character or a cameo. Hope he's a hidden playable character and has an Extreme Gear version of his Froggy bike XD

Why does Big always have that awesome kind of voice actors? You know, the ones that makes you go "WTF!?" when you find out it's him... maybe because he is awesome.

I love Big. <3

Edited by el gato del eje

Honestly, I'll say this much... I liked all the voices, except one, single, one.

Shadow's voice. I'm sorry, Kirk Thornton... but that voice sounds too old and creepy for Shadow. This is the same exact voice I've heard him use on a middle-aged villain in some anime (I forget what anime), and I just can't imagine this voice fitting Shadow at all. The funny thing is how most people had this "not fitting the character" problem with Roger as Sonic's new voice, and most people seem to like Shadow's new voice.

Honestly, I'll say this much... I liked all the voices, except one, single, one.

Shadow's voice. I'm sorry, Kirk Thornton... but that voice sounds too old and creepy for Shadow. This is the same exact voice I've heard him use on a middle-aged villain in some anime (I forget what anime), and I just can't imagine this voice fitting Shadow at all. The funny thing is how most people had this "not fitting the character" problem with Roger as Sonic's new voice, and most people seem to like Shadow's new voice.

Don't worry, most of the cast sounds strange with Tails and Rouge being the only perfect voices.

I know how you feel.

Lets just wait and see what happens.

Edited by Aries

I seriously can't wait to hear more of Knuckles. He sounds exactly like Dan Green in the clips we've heard so far, but I wonder what he's like at other times.

Actually, I just wanna hear more clips of everyone. Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge and Amy in particular.

Sonic: Kinda Drummond-ish but still pretty good.

Tails: Perfect.

Knux: I'm okay with it. I never really hated Dan Green's voice for Knuckles and actually much prefer it compared to his SA1 voice. I don't feel that it was his VA that ruined the character but the poor writing and voice direction in the previous games.

Amy: a little more annoying than before but I'll live with it.

Cream: Diabetes-inducing cuteness. A bit annoying to listen to but it fits the character.

Vector: I almost fell out of my seat when I heard this. It's so OTP it's awesome, seriously I want to hear him hit on Vanilla with that voice. :lol:

Jet: Ugh, hard to believe that I actually miss squawky Jet but at least he only appears in the Riders games.

Wave: Not much different from the old one which is good.

Storm: Same as Wave.

Shadow: If I had a vagina it would be wet right now. <3

Rouge: Actually sounds her age again.

Omochao: Meh, same as ever. :/

To take this to a different level, compare these voices with the 4Kids voices from the beginning of Sonic X

The only voice actor I really have a problem with is amy's, everyone else is fine to me.

Sonic: Awesome! As soon as I heard his voice in the cutscenes, this dude has became my favorite Sonic voice actor. (I still want to see Sonic punch a boulder though. XD Meh, I still have Sonic Unleashed.)

Tails: *Sniff Sniff* Our little kitsune all-grown up...! Before you know it, he'll hit puberty and ask Sonic questions of manhood he doesn't want to answer... It's so beautiful! (Yeah, I like the voice.)

Knuckles: Meh. I'm use to him sounding like this. Even though I do prefer how he sound in the adventure games. I always felt that a low pitch voice works a little better.

Amy: Uhhh... It's like Minnie Mouse fused with Princess Peach. It might grow on me, but I liked her other voice over better. Until then, I guess it's "Hot dog! Hot dog! Hot diggity dog, Sonic! Thank you for rescuing me, but your alleged girlfriend is in another Eggman base!"

Cream: This works so much better! She doesn't sound like squeaky glass anymore! Still high-pitched, but it works for her age.

Vector: I don't mind his voice, but uhhh... "Oh... I got them Colony-breakin', Floorin'-shaking, Cosmic-fallin' Computer room BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!!"

Shadow: He sounds like Count... Captain Jack Sparrow???? It ain't bad, but It'll probably have to grew on me...

Rouge: Cool. She don't sound like my high school music teacher anymore! Now she reminds of Fey Valentine. An as we all know, anything that deals with Cowboy bebop, sans Hollywood, is awesome! One of the biggest improvements; in my opinion.

Jet: O_O Is... is he choking on his scrotum?!

Wake: Not bad. The actress sounds comfortable voicing her so it's cool.

Storm: Ho ho ho! This one works for him. I can wait to see if he derps before he herps, or herps before he derps. Until then... *Sits on his lap.* I been a good boy this year! I want a Sonic Colors! Epic Mickey! Uhh...? Umm... Ooh! A PS3 so I can has all da systems! Clean underwear! A puppy! Donkey Kong Country Returns... *And so on and so forth.*XD

Omachao: Meh... Perfect!

So this is Knuckle's Voice actor huh? interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k_mIrB8tP8

Knuckles: On this day, all female Sonic characters near my age will be required to wear...TINY MINI SKIRTS!!!

(Couldn't resist. Had to do it.)

Edited by YoshiUnity: Ace Professor

They all sound absolutely excellent, except for Shadow... he sounds way too hard like he's trying to imitate David Humphrey, and it comes out sounding like Shadow's auditioning for Glee.

As for Knuckles, he sounds just like Dan Green... did he stay, along with Mike Pollock?

Ironic thing is; Shadow is middle-aged.

He was created over 50 years ago on the ark.

This means his canonical age is.....50+, wierd huh.

I think it fits nicely. Its a lot deeper, and leagues better than Griffith's Shadow.

I think it fits nicely. Its a lot deeper, and leagues better than Griffith's Shadow.

The minisite for '06 (which seems to be gone now) is the only source of a biological age, and it said he was 15. To be honest though, the characters don't need to sound their age exactly to sound right.

The minisite for '06 (which seems to be gone now) is the only source of a biological age, and it said he was 15. To be honest though, the characters don't need to sound their age exactly to sound right.

06 isn't canon. It said so itself; at the end.

And you're right. Besides, we heard him say 1 sentence, so lets not get hasty with the judgements.

Edited by Scar

But Shadow was created as a immortal Hedgehog. He should not age and his voice should not change through the years, just as his body can't. Besides, he was frozen in a capsule for those 50 years, and by game logic, that would mean he'd look and sound not one day older than he was when unfrozen anyways. He never sounded this old before, and I think he's not supposed to sound like he's old. His physical age has always been 15.

Also, I have found more Shadow clips on Youtube.

Edited by Shade Vortex

And you're right. Besides, we heard him say 1 sentence, so lets not get hasty with the judgements.

Two, actually.

And this one sound much better than the one in the first post. It's a shame, because the line featured in the OP has some strange key inflections in it, while this one sounds perfect in its delivery imo. I like Shadow's new voice, but I can admit that the line featured with the rest of the cast sounds a little derpy.

He never sounded this old before,
Yeah, and the voice changes aren't happening in-universe, so it doesn't really matter what he used to sound like. As far as canon is concerned, he's always sounded like this.

Sonic: Great. Sounds like a perfect blend of Ryan, Jason, and the deeper voice he uses in Colors. Kinda wish he would stick to this voice...

Tails: Excellent. Is it just me, or does he sound a bit more like a boy here than in the Colors cutscene?

Knuckles: Sounds a lot like Dan Green, but also sounds quite a bit... I dunno, calmer.

Amy: This'll take some getting used to... Sounds way too much like Minnie Mouse.

Cream: Great. Sounds like how a 6 year old should without being ear-piercingly high pitched. (seriously, her 4Kids voice was so high pitched that I could barely make out a word she said)

Vector: Great.

Shadow: Great. Sounds a lot like David's voice.

Rouge: Yes! Rouge doesn't sound like a 40 year old slut anymore! :D

Jet: Ugh... Just ugh...

Wave: Sounds a lot like the old voice, but better.

Storm: Good.

So yes, overall, I really like this new cast. I only have a problem with Amy's and Jet's voices.

06 is canon. It's just that the events that happened throughout the game never happened due to the ending.

Edited by gamerguy21

Shadow: If I had a vagina it would be wet right now. <3

Dude...Too. Much. FUCKING. Information!

Also, listening to that enhanced voice clip...Shadow kinda sounds a little vampirish (no not that goddamned Twilight kind, the classic kind).

And Amy...holy shit, kill it with fire. Or improve it at least! I never though it was possible to have that bad a voice. Not even her 4Kids VA was that bad. I'll give it time, but...damn.

• Thumbs Up 1

Enhanced the Audio on this 1 too.

Well I been listening to the voices all day and this is my new opinion on them.

Sonic: Sounds lively and ready for action, more lively than his Colors Voice?

Tails: Perfect in every way.

Knuckles: Knowing that is NOT Dan Green is a plus and he has a lot of potential.

Amy: Fits her old classic design, so...I guess its not as bad as I thought.

Cream: As good as it can get nowadays I guess?

Vector: "Find the computer room" ?? sounds too similar to his 4kids voice, could use improvement? need to hear more.

Shadow: His accent sounds off, but his voice is great! very close to SA2 David.

Rouge: Like Tails...She nailed it perfectly.

Jet: Still annoying but has more character than before, its growing on me surprisingly! (still ugly tho)

Wave: pretty nifty, I like it. (could be Tails same VA which is indeed weird to think about)

Storm: Durr, predictable dumb jock voice.

----------------

BIG the Cat: Will Hadouken everyone!!!

• Thumbs Up 1