Awoo.

Sonic Colours Review topic

Shaddix Leto Croft

She also said that the ideas were borrowed from Galaxy 2. I the magazine she mentioned things like walking on the ceiling and the drill. When I read that I was irked. I mean it's not like Sonic has been walking on ceilings and changing gravity since Sonic 3.

Uklo: The Wisps being optional was confirmed months ago.

Edited by MarcelloF

She also said that the ideas were borrowed from Galaxy 2. I the magazine she mentioned things like walking on the ceiling and the drill. When I read that I was irked. I mean it's not like Sonic has been walking on ceilings and changing gravity since Sonic 3.

I know, that's why I said another confirmation.

Just thought it would be woth mentioning.

I already said that there'd be a Japanese option one and a half hours ago :-/ Stop making me feel ignored.

• Thumbs Up 1

at 3:25 from the video. you can see while their is only 1 player on the screen, the other player (that is not on the screen) gets transported to the Player that is on the Screen.

Great addition. also at 1:54 you can see that when you Enter Water, a New music Appears or perhaps Music is Muted?

I already said that there'd be a Japanese option one and a half hours ago :-/ Stop making me feel ignored.

I just said what the SEGA Former said what the reviewer said. what ever :-[]

Edited by speedduelist

Mario fans will say that apparently Super Mario World did the whole gravity thingamajig in the first place. But when it comes to power-ups, even 'Gamesradar' will agree with me that Sonic's Wisps are better than Mario Galaxy's mushrooms/flowers! :P

Whereas Mario Galaxy gave you a couple of BS levels designed around useless power-ups (F U, Spring Mario!) the colorful Wisp creatures provide Sonic with abilities that let him tackle each unique worlds in numerous different ways.

Straight from the website! B)

Rivaling Galaxy 2, widely regarded as one of the best platformers of all time despite being out for less than half a year?

I'm sure Colors will be great, but that's a little extreme, isn't it?

Still, how interesting it would be to actually see Sonic go from laughing stock of the gaming world to rivaling Mario once again.

at 3:25 from the video. you can see while their is only 1 player on the screen, the other player (that is not on the screen) gets transported to the Player that is on the Screen.

Great addition. also at 1:54 you can see that when you Enter Water, a New music Appears or perhaps Music is Muted?

I just said what the SEGA Former said what the reviewer said. what ever :-[]

You can also see bubbles sprouting out underwater...just like the classics!!!!! I guess that this tells us that Sonic CAN drown underwater or they're just there for show.

Mario fans will say that apparently Super Mario World did the whole gravity thingamajig in the first place. But when it comes to power-ups, even 'Gamesradar' will agree with me that Sonic's Wisps are better than Mario Galaxy's mushrooms/flowers! :P

Straight from the website! B)

What? Where? I can't remember that, though I haven't played it in years.

You can also see bubbles sprouting out underwater...just like the classics!!!!! I guess that this tells us that Sonic CAN drown underwater or they're just there for show.

The classic drowning music isn't in the game though. :(

Edited by MarcelloF

The review also mentions that Eggman wants to use the Wisps as batteries.Wierd.

As for the game, it looks great, but sometimes I can't differentiate the Levels from each other, it's that colorful.

The review also mentions that Eggman wants to use the Wisps as batteries.Wierd.

Not really. Eggman's been using poor defenseless creatures as "batteries" for his robots since the beginning.

Not really. Eggman's been using poor defenseless creatures as "batteries" for his robots since the beginning.

Who is saying that he is using the wisps for his robots? Unless it's stated somewhere.

Edited by ChikaBoing

Who is saying that he is using the wisps for his robots? Unless it's stated somewhere.

We've seen videos of Wisps popping out of robots after they've been destroyed.

I wasn't necessarily saying he was using them for his robots. He could be using them for other mechanical devices that keep the "park" running.

We've seen videos of Wisps popping out of robots after they've been destroyed.

Oh, guess I didn't notice that.

BTW at 1:06 that part with the cards is just so awsome for some reason.

was that even confirmed or did you see sonic drowning in sonic colors video or some thing?

Classic drowning theme is definately in (as well as the gulp SFX abeilt redone), it was in one of the SPOnG videos of Aquarium Park when Svend did his preview for them (before they were ninja'd and taken down).

Edited by FeathersMcGraw

Classic drowning theme is definately in (as well as the gulp SFX abeilt redone), it was in one of the SPOnG videos of Aquarium Park before they were ninja'd and taken down.

Wohah. did that really happen? AAUK!!!! Well at least its fair enough. :(

I am Sad. how awesome was that video? (not trying to nit pick, but how many 3d parts were their?).

Edited by FeathersMcGraw

I took a quick glimpse at the German Gamepro Magazine, and they pretty much said that this is the best 3d Sonic game yet. All the editors gave the game a perfect 3/3(some sort of quick opinion thing) also. Hell, one Editor said, that according to her tastes, this is the best Sonic game yet.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, the preview originally had video playthroughs for both act 1 and another act (which I'm assuming was act 2) of aquarium park, after refreshing these vanished, I recall Dread mentioning something about having to hold back content for NDAS and whatnot and put two and two together. I honestly don't frequent around here that much anymore and kind of assumed someone else would've caught it before it got pulled .:P

From what I recall a large portion of act 1 was 2D (certainly all the underwater bits), but there were 3D portions as well. Act 2 on the other hand was almost entirely 2D with a lot of Blue Cube segments.

Apparently there's a level that Mario is on a planet, wearing an astronaut suit and tries to save Daisy in space. I've seen a video of it but I can't seem to find it anywhere on YouTube unfortunately. And on a side note...Its a shame that Sonic Colours doesn't have the drowning music, boy that would have been the icing on the already tasty cake :(

Apparently there's a level that Mario is on a planet, wearing an astronaut suit and tries to save Daisy in space. I've seen a video of it but I can't seem to find it anywhere on YouTube unfortunately. And on a side note...Its a shame that Sonic Colours doesn't have the drowning music, boy that would have been the icing on the already tasty cake :(

on a side note...Its a shame that Sonic Colours doesn't have the drowning music, boy that would have been the icing on the already tasty cake :(

it is in the game...

Classic drowning theme is definately in (as well as the gulp SFX abeilt redone), it was in one of the SPOnG videos of Aquarium Park when Svend did his preview for them (before they were ninja'd and taken down).

it is in the game...

NICE! Too bad there's no videos though...Oh well, there's only one week left (for me) until it comes out. YAAAAAY!!!