Awoo.

goku262002

And does anyone find it somewhat disconcerting how Zuko looks almost exactly like his father?

Well they are related...so not really.

"I SHOULD be able to fix this! I'm the Avatar!"

aaaaaaaaaand with that conceited line I can see Korra is back to her old shitty self.

Care to elaborate? I'd like to know what you mean exactly.

I thik he mes this ''But Korra still seems so immature and childish... "I should be able to fix this, I'm the avatar" Korra made me so mad last season i just hope she starts to get a grip and matures. Yes, you're the avatar, act like one. I wasnt so happy about keeping the portals open but now i just hope she can manage it because i honestly, am tired of korra being all emotional and extra all season long.  What i was referring to was the fact that she's still doing stupid things that she would do in season 1 and 2. Not listening to what people say and just rushing in without assessing the situation. I like a character that has a lot to offer. Korra's little childish antics are getting old. She needs some character development and i hope she gets it. She doesnt need to be acting like some bitch that thinks she knows everything. She needs to humble herself just a little bit and start demonstrate what an avatar truly is. ''' youtue commet 

• Thumbs Up 1

Korra's cockiness always stemmed from one thing and one thing only: The fact that she's the avatar.

Nearly everything that makes her personality terrible stems from this fact. 

Though from wht i herd

''Smooth and without awkwardness. There are no indications of Makorra, Masami, or even Borra or Bosami. All the characters are at ease with each other. The group hasn’t had yet much bonding time since so much action is taking place. Asami and Korra are noticeably closer. They have talked together, went on a mission together, and even fought together.  Korra is noticeably more level headed and rational. She still gets upset, but has shown patience and wisdom. She even managed to teach Opal basic airbending principles and has grasped the airbending mentality.

Bolin has stayed relatively the same. However, he has been forced to confront reality and his own limiting attitude by both Opal and Su. I have a feeling that by the end of the season he will be able to metalbend and grow up a bit. Opal is sweet, kind, and supportive. She and Bolin are great for each other. 

Asami and Mako are able to be at the same time and place without awkwardness. We see Asami’s awesome fighting skills and she is crucial to the action plot. There is indication that Mako has matured in some way since he has taken charge in looking out for Kai and keeping him out of trouble, like a big brother figure. Both have not had much dialogue time since these episodes have mostly focused on action and the Beifong family. 

Jinora is now an integral part of the group. She was the crucial point in locating the imprisoned airbenders with spiritual techniques that apparently Tenzin is not able to use. She and Kai have a budding relationship that shows indication of future growth. ''' from those who hve see the leked episodes 

sorry. 

Your formatting seems all off Nintega, you on a phone or something or is that all HTML blunder?

Are you sure it's airing on the 27th? Because I've been checking the tv listings for nick on friday and I didn't see it there at all.

http://avatarthelegendofkorraonline.com/the-legend-of-korra-book-2-spirits-audio-commentary-notes/6054/

Somebody got their hands on the Book 2 DVD early and highlighted some stuff from the Audio commentary.

Bryan explains that he has no idea what Jinora did during the Book 2 finale; he left it up to fans to create theories of their own.

lol

• Thumbs Up 1

Awesome, anything that platinum does turns into gold and I'm honestly having high hopes for it.

Also,

K', so according to this video, there's somewhat of an explanation for the appearances of Airbenders in Ba Sing Se.

Dai Li have been running a breeding program of them in order to have the Avatar under their control when the cycle comes.

In a way, it actually holds strong, because they may have had all sorts of other secrets we never knew about back in ATLA.

But I couldn't find any sources to confirm it, so take it how ever you want. It still doesn't explain Bumi's ability to suddenly Airbend, but it's an interesting watch.

In other news, Korra's said to be much more mature this time around, Mako and Asami seem to have dealt with their break up. Not sure if these needed to be spoiler tagged since they don't seem to be anything major.

Also,

apparently Toph hasn't been confirmed dead, so there might -MIGHT- be a chance she'll be around. MAYBE. There's really no telling.

Again, take it however you want, but I think we can just watch the season and see for ourselves.

Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOgQPh0ATrM

K', so according to this video, there's somewhat of an explanation for the appearances of Airbenders in Ba Sing Se.

Dai Li have been running a breeding program of them in order to have the Avatar under their control when the cycle comes.

In a way, it actually holds strong, because they may have had all sorts of other secrets we never knew about back in ATLA.

But I couldn't find any sources to confirm it, so take it how ever you want. It still doesn't explain Bumi's ability to suddenly Airbend, but it's an interest

actually he made a follow up video saying that wasn't true                       

actually he made a follow up video saying that wasn't true

Well good thing I didn't take it right off the bat.

But I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

I only caught the last parts of the episode, but I didn't think it was that bad. Granted, I didn't watch Season 2, so I wouldn't know fully.