Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

^That, and it is neat to see Sonic and Silver being pretty chill with each other since they're usually at odds or clash with one another for inexplicable reasons.

• Thumbs Up 2

@TheFatPanda

I'm not personally aware of any game in particular that line could be referring to. I just really liked that line, and liked the imagery and how it hinted at Silver's past antics. Maybe Ristar or Vectorman/Vectorman 2? Even though they're not in the crossover? I never got far in either, but I vaguely recall spore like stuff in the latter.

"It's like he's faster than YOU!"

"Lies and slander!"

Brilliant line. :D

But yeesh, there were more covers in that preview than actual pages.

"It's like he's faster than YOU!"

"Lies and slander!"

Brilliant line. :D

But yeesh, there were more covers in that preview than actual pages.

Oh, no he didn't...

Technically....

And Eggman said it before that in SA1.

Silver's kinda the poser here. lol

Crystal Desert Zone sounds and looks like an awesome idea for a level.

• Thumbs Up 1

@TheFatPanda

I'm not personally aware of any game in particular that line could be referring to. I just really liked that line, and liked the imagery and how it hinted at Silver's past antics. Maybe Ristar or Vectorman/Vectorman 2? Even though they're not in the crossover? I never got far in either, but I vaguely recall spore like stuff in the latter.

*Looks at previews*

*Genesis Portals connecting the Future and the Present*

Da fuq?!?!?

Okay, that does it. Now I KNOW you motherfuckers writing this comic have been stealing my ideas. I'm pretty damn sure I've had that idea about fusing the present and the future together so that Silver can visit the present without being permanently stuck there (which was met with lots of disagreements among other people). You might as well hire me onboard if you're just gonna steal my ideas like that.  :angry:

lol, nah, just go on ahead and steal my ideas. I don't mind. I like seeing them in action.

Besides, this might just be a coincidence (out of MANY of them) anyway, and if that's the case it's great the writers and I think alike. :D

At any rate, I need to finish the Fighters arc and post my thoughts. Will get around to that at some point.

• Thumbs Up 2

If anything, it's taken from StC, where you had basically the same plot point towards the end.

hahah! YES!  i was waiting for this was updated!

its almost complete!

Roll has a rainbow broom XD  and i see Blaze Heatnix there attacking someone

and a pink scarf?

going_out_on_a_bang_by_benbates-d8kf2sv.

• Thumbs Up 8

Hmm, any educated guesses as to who they are trying to keep a secret in the bottom right?

Alex Kidd, and Viewtiful Joe,are all I could guess unless they add a additional Skies of Arcadia or Street Fighter Character.

or possibly some of the villains like Reala, Death Adder, Galcian, M. Bison or possibly the Monster Hunter dragon  Gore Magala since we haven't seen any image of it yet aside from the one cover.

Well I still don't have issue 271, so tomorrow if it's not in the mail slot I'm gonna have to get in contact with the subscription service to see what's what.

It seems everyone has had problems with 271 on the subscription service. In fact, I don't know a single person who's managed to receive it that way.

Has anyone on the east coast seen the

Sonic super special # 14 in stores.

# 13 said #14 would come in march but

I still do not see it any where.

It seems everyone has had problems with 271 on the subscription service. In fact, I don't know a single person who's managed to receive it that way.

Has anyone on the east coast seen the

Sonic super special # 14 in stores.

# 13 said #14 would come in march but

I still do not see it any where.

Buuuuuuuut nobody is stopping a certain artist from releasing the complete piece in a Super HQ Variant on a art website that offers a print option with various sizes including poster size through the website. and if not theres still other ways to get around that pesky licensing issue, legal or not. :3

• Thumbs Up 4

Remember when I said that? well:

http://benbates.deviantart.com/art/Going-out-on-a-bang-518025199

Only thing missing is a print button on the certain art website buuuuut again, thats not gonna stop you from going down to a walgreens and getting a poster of the pic seeing as the pic itself is such a huge size.

hehe its the same with Rafa Knight..

she uploads the textless versions of some covers at deviantart..  she allows to download them at the original size

these easily can be a nice poster

check more here http://elesis-knight.deviantart.com/gallery/

original___sonic_super_digest_8_cover_by

Edited by Drawloverlala
  • Thumbs Up 6

No 271 today, time to email Archie. Hopefully they can send out another copy.

UPDATE: The issue should arrive by April 24th. If not then Archie needs to be notified ASAP.