Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

On other matters, remember Nicole saying she can only restore 2/3 more people TOPS in CtC #2? There's 4 left to restore. Bunnie, Sally, Amy and Cream. So, are choices gonna have to be made?

I've been wondering that too. It's possible that Amy and Cream won't need their memories restored as they've already shown that they remember parts of the old world (Meeting Blaze, Knowing who Bean and Bark are ect.) even if their memories are hazy.

Since they weren't set in the rebooted world it's possible that they don't have a new set of memories like everyone else does.

What is curious is that Amy doesn't appear on either of the covers of #257 even though she and Cream appear on the cover for #256.

It's possible that when they get back to the main dimension that they might go looking for Vanilla. After all Vanilla must be sick with worry with Cream missing and if Cream gets back and finds everything different, she's going to wonder what happened to Vanilla.

So if Nicole can only restore 3 more people tops, then what happens to the rest of the cast both Archie and SEGA characters? I know the likes of Shadow and Knuckles could still have their memories due to their involvement with the chaos emeralds and chaos energy, but I guess the rest just go "Wtf are you talking about?!" whenever someone brings up another universe right?

Is it just me or did other people send like 20 letters to Sonic Grams and didn't get it printed or even a response

Y'all should check out this fucking site. It rules a little too hard. 

-Linked removed-

Every issue of the Archie series up until 256.

Edited by Akito
Link removed due to a violation of rules.

Y'all should check out this fucking site. It rules a little too hard. 

-Linked removed-

Every issue of the Archie series up until 256.

Sorry, we do not allow links to sites for illegal downloads.  Share them in private if you want, but on the boards, it's a no-no.

• Thumbs Up 2

Cover previews and solicits!

1313257_ful.jpg

1313258_ful.jpg

(W) Ian Flynn (A) Evan Stanley & Various (CA) Rafa Knight

The Shattered World Crisis continues! 'The Chase' Part One: Uncle Chuck and Professor Pickle - captured by the nefarious Dr. Eggman! It's up to Sonic and the Freedom Fighters to secure the precious kidnapped cargo from the Egg Train! But they're going to be in for the surprise of their lives when they discover that there are more than just badniks guarding it - can Sonic handle the deadly, mysterious E-107 Theta? Featuring a special CGI 'Return of Princess Sally' variant cover by Rafa Knight!

1313259_ful.jpg

1313260_ful.jpg

(W) Ian Flynn (A) Jamal Peppers & Various (CA) Sega

'Shadow Fall' Part Three: Shadow - agent of the brutal Black Arms?! It's up to Rouge and Omega to bring their former friend to his senses - if he doesn't destroy them all first! Meanwhile, the vicious alien race have stolen G.U.N.'s tactical nuclear device for - and that can only spell trouble! Will Team Dark survive the mission with the deadly and devious ECLIPSE lurking in the shadows? Find out in the penultimate chapter to this expansive space epic, featuring cover art from Tracy Yardley! and a special SEGA variant cover!

Edited by VEDJ-F
  • Thumbs Up 5

they've already shown that they remember parts of the old world (Meeting Blaze, Knowing who Bean and Bark are ect.)

We don't really know enough about the new timeline yet to say for sure. Amy and Cream may only be familiar with Blaze because Sonic Rush has happened.

NINJA EDIT: Who drew the main cover? Also, Knuckles.

Edited by TheFatPanda

Eh, fine.

1313256_ful.jpg

(W/A) Various (CA) Rafa Knight

It's a special super-sized edition of the Sonic Super digest! Sonic the Hedgehog's adventures are now available in the popular digest format, but that's just not enough Sonic for all you hungry Sonic fans out there! By popular demand, get ready for a super-sized issue filled with even more Sonic the Hedgehog goodness, stretching back to the beginning of the comics' 20 year history! Can Sonic and the heroic Freedom Fighters save the world from the evils of Dr. Robtnik? Discover all the thrills, chills and spills for yourself with classic Sonic comics as only Sonic Super Digest can provide!

• Thumbs Up 2

Those covers are amazing. Loving the Sally variant and professor pickle makes his debut awesome!

for some reason this the chase arc gives me a vibe that Nack may return during it, we have a world crisis, and we have a number of valuable objects and people that are wanted, what a better place for a merc/bounty hunter to strike

Oh my gaaaaaaaah.

Professor Pickle?!! :D

Also I'm starting to warm to NuSally. I was hoping there would be a better conclusion to the MechaSally story, but meh.

Liking the looks of 'The Chase' cover, also a clever variant (a spin on 231's mecha Sally cover). If we'll see Shadow, Naugus or some of the others is anyones guess. Noticed it mentioned E107 Theta though. He was mentioned in 30 Years later. Interesting. Also, hooray for another stock art variant! Never mind, I quite like 61's cover anyway.

Wait...wasn't Theta one of the things entombed in the catacombs of Castle Mobius in the 30 years later timeline alongside Tikhaos and King Shadow because it was a massive threat?

Woah, these covers look fantastic.

E - 107 Theta? From the X Years Later series? Probably gonna be pretty deadly, if it was dangerous enough to be quarantined. Dunno about any of you, but Radical Train's music popped up immediately in my head when it said Egg Train.

Also, Professor Pickle and Uncle Chuck. Aside from all the other awesomeness that's set to go on, this alone sells it for me.

BTW, did Evan do the main cover for #258? Or was it Greg Horn? If it's the latter, then I sincerely hope that he does this with his covers from now on, as opposed to the covers of #238 - #239.

Wait...wasn't Theta one of the things entombed in the catacombs of Castle Mobius in the 30 years later timeline alongside Tikhaos and King Shadow because it was a massive threat?

Yep

18.jpg

Not even vague refs go below Flynns refference, and it makes you wonder if 30 years later could still be paritialy connected to this timeline

Yeah that's the one now its only a matter of time until we see the arnarcy beryl bomb and hopefully we will never see tikchoas or what it's name was

Now I'm really pumped for next year!  The cover for 258 looks brilliant.  All those character being included makes me wonder if we'll be seeing them earlier than we thought.  Professor Pickle appearing sounds great and only leads us on to that big Unleashed adaption I'm hoping for.  The variant's a really cool spin on 231 as well.  Also, when they said Egg Train, does that mean it has a sort of connection to Rail Canyon from Sonic Heroes perhaps?

Nagus is on that first cover.

He's like a load of tiny pixels, but I can make out his long, flowing beard.

Thought as much;

Totally honest - I'd forgotten E-107 Theta was teased in M30YL.

Don't expect any follow-up to anything I introduced in that story arc.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also: Greg Horn is NOT the cover artist. It's the guy from Boxer Hocky.

And the solicit is wrong, no Theta.

Edited by TheFatPanda