Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Nope. I'm not going to believe that. I know that you wouldn't lie about it, but...nope. Just...nope. Until I read the issue personally, I'm not going to believe to that spoiler I accidentally read.

EDIT: I'm exiling myself from this topic until #234 comes out.

Edited by Azure Nald

Wow...I dunno about that, that's a huge, huge thing to happen if it's true. I'm not saying I don't believe it, I don't see why people would make it up but......come on really? He's also on the cover of 235.

553px-Sonic235.jpg

If he's going to die, it can't be in 234.

Edited by ENVY

I just found the spoiler pics (Not gonna post them, but I'll say what happened..)..

It seems he is dead. He jumps Metal Sonic to save Elias and Eggman selfdestructs Metal. Antoine flies to the ground. Everyone is shocked. Sonic goes up to him and says he's still breathing and wants to take him to the doctor. The last panel shows his arm just dropping down as if he died. then "NEXT TIME: REMEMBER THE FALLEN"

D':

Antoine's always been my favorite FF. I'm not sure how to feel about this... I really hope he's alive next issue, but it really seems as if he's dead..

^Likewise, please and thank you smile.png

Normally I avoid these spoilers, but since 235 will likely be out before I can go home and read my subs, I'd like this, too, if you don't mind.

I'm not surprised at the events, per se, but

I doubt he's actually dead, and Sally has already been identified as "fallen," which is a term that is used for more than just death. It's used for those who fall to the evil side, too. Limbs go limp when you pass out, too.

I feel that everyone's overreacting. Again.

Could you PM me the spoiler pics? I'm curious to see them.

Yeah, send them my way, too. I want to see them myself.

Yeah, send them my way, too. I want to see them myself.

Ooo ditto with me too.

But oh boy, I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. Their was a reason why Antoine was on the 234 cover, and this was it. Ah, It's delicious to see the goody two-shoes Sonic and his pals take a hardcore beating like this.

Eggman was right in SU 37 when he said that he was winning this war, but hey, this is Sonic the Hedgehog were talking, course he'll come out in the end anyway.

At least he went out with a bang, and like a true soldier.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Mmmmm, I like these spoilers.

And I'm cackling like a maniac, mind you. Not because of what happened, but the impeding fallout over assumptions some overzealous fans have and will make.

Edited by Kintobor

Ian, dont do this man, please dont let this be real.

*And I would also like the pics please.

Edited by Groosenator032

*Obligatory "SEND MEH THA PICS IN PM PLEASE" message here"

*Obligatory "Thank you!" message here*

So unexpected, but it sounds very interesting at the same time. Guess I'll keep track of the current saga now.

Edited by Professor Westwood V

Just got the spoilers.....

I can officially say that Eggman ain't playing around this time, not at all, he's out for blood like a preying Lion.

So Mr. Big shot, too cool for school Sonic, what to do, what to do. You haven't been pushed this far eh? Thought that the "Goods Always Win" motto was gonna work this time, that you were gonna beat Eggman, Naugus and other villians like you ALWAYS been doing so easily for the past 20 years eh?

Well Guess What Hedgehog.......

YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED!tongue.png

Something tells me that

Antoine isn't really dead, but he will have to be fitted with cybernetic prosthetics in reflection of his wife's recovery.

Someone PM me the pics, too, please.

Why do I suddenly care about Antoine...?! Are they trying to kill off the SatAM inspired Freedom Fighters to have an all-game cast?!

Someone PM me the pics, too, please.

Why do I suddenly care about Antoine...?! Are they trying to kill off the SatAM inspired Freedom Fighters to have an all-game cast?!

If that's the case, I hope to god it isn't true.

Oh man...

I teared up reading that. I don't care about the comics. I don't care about Antione. I don't care about stupid character shipping. But it felt like a part of my childhood died. RIP Ant. ;_;7