Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Egg-SWATS? As in new SWATbot models? ohmy.png

Ian said that they're designed as a way to combine the Egg Pawns with the SWATbots. Kind of like Eggman's ultimate henchmen.

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 2

I know of Trunks24 he is a real good DBZ artist. but his style puts allot of detail into bone structures and whatnot and before with other artists its led to some off setting panels (this being an example). if it tones back the over-detail then he should be great.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just checked out the 'Love Stinks' digital comic. It contains the issue where Tails met Robot Fiona (can't remember the number), 134 where Sally and Sonic break up, 144 with the Dear Aly, 150 where Evil Sonic enters, 172 when Fiona gets with Scourge, 175 Bunnie and Antoine's wedding and 222 where Sonic and Sally get back together.

Just checked out the 'Love Stinks' digital comic. It contains the issue where Tails met Robot Fiona (can't remember the number), 134 where Sally and Sonic break up, 144 with the Dear Aly, 150 where Evil Sonic enters, 172 when Fiona gets with Scourge, 175 Bunnie and Antoine's wedding and 222 where Sonic and Sally get back together.

So, Amy's on the cover purely to shift copies to the more game-orientated fans? Because, if I remember right, none of those issues feature any sort of chemistry between Sonic and Amy.

So, this was my attempt at Ken Pender's old crappy join the dot puzzle that was recently posted on that Archie Sonic blog; laugh.png

518047863.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1329347627&Signature=Ta66RVT8TwbrK6PkYfaFpUnCtec%3D

...then I found out it was supposed to be Robotnik in profile. D:

Edited by -Mark-

So, this was my attempt at Ken Pender's old crappy join the dot puzzle that was recently posted on that Archie Sonic blog; laugh.png

518047863.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1329347627&Signature=Ta66RVT8TwbrK6PkYfaFpUnCtec%3D

Oh look, it's Wham Bam Rock's long lost brother, Wham Bam Furry. How nice.

Seriously, everyone's looking screwy in that image, especially Tails. What's up with his eyes?

I can't seem to see the picture.

Lol Penders was a terrible artist. He did the Sonic Live special (oh god) and his last issues of the Knuckles series were just pitiful when Manny Galan exited and Ken picked up the pencil. Galan made the Knuckles series awesome.

So, Amy's on the cover purely to shift copies to the more game-orientated fans? Because, if I remember right, none of those issues feature any sort of chemistry between Sonic and Amy.

The book barely has any chemistry between those two, they're more acquaintances than actual friends.

Better not let this slip on the Sega Forums, they'll rip this book a new one.

The book barely has any chemistry between those two, they're more acquaintances than actual friends.

Better not let this slip on the Sega Forums, they'll rip this book a new one.

There's at least one moment in the Iron Dominion arc that applies. Heck, the ENTIRE Iron Dominion arc has moments that could be used in this novel. :/

There's at least one moment in the Iron Dominion arc that applies. Heck, the ENTIRE Iron Dominion arc has moments that could be used in this novel. :/

That will make the flames of their bitching even more righteous. And let's be honest, have Sonic & Amy ever been treated as seriously as everyone else in this book?

Doesn't the "ask ally" issue have something that at least justifies Amy's appearance on the cover?

I could have sworn she submitted a question about Sonic to the newspaper.

I know exactly which one he's talking about.

75caec12-9a26-4c96-b9f2-3f038a3c70c6.jpg

It has become a meme since.

Blank original is here:

http://forums.sonicr...showtopic=17131

Firstly, My God. Sonic's hands are creepy as fuck.

Second, TAILS WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!

The dots themselves are hilarious. That squished pea of an eye to (Our) Left takes the cake.

No, actually it's this one. :P (Reuploaded on Photobucket, last one was twitpic);

Pendersface.jpg

That one working?

• Thumbs Up 3

My thoughts on Sonic Universe issue #37.

This arc is off to a good start. Robotnik's in character and not acting like a manchild.

Orbot and Cubot are here. Yay? I'm going to miss Snively being Robotnik's henchman, but I'm also interested in seeing where Snively goes from here.

Egg-Swats are Freaking awesome!!!!!

We see more of the grandmasters.

Egg-Swats are still AWESOME!!!!!

Mecha Sally finally has a cool design.

And did I mention that the Egg-Swats are AWESOME?!!!!

The Good

Story

Art

Egg-Swats.

The Bad

?

The Ugly

Conquering Storm's eyes.

8/10

No, actually it's this one. tongue.png (Reuploaded on Photobucket, last one was twitpic);

Pendersface.jpg

That one working?

WTF?blink.png Edited by Skullfox

No, actually it's this one. tongue.png (Reuploaded on Photobucket, last one was twitpic);

Pendersface.jpg

That one working?

What the hell is that thing and why can't I stop laughing at it?

Even if you connect the dots right, the picture is nothing. That or I'm horrible at connect the dots.

And Mark's looks like Sally.

Even if you connect the dots right, the picture is nothing. That or I'm horrible at connect the dots.

And Mark's looks like Sally.

You're right. It even broke somebody's algorithm:

tumblr_lzgcqmJcI61r2tdnt.jpg

I laughed so hard at this.

• Thumbs Up 5

My own try at this because why not.

dot2p.jpg

I think it's suppose to be a drawing of the side of Robotnik's head.

I did not even think of that till mentioned it.