Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Uh guys, can we try to keep the requesting to PMs? We're pushing 2 pages of almost nothing but spoiler requests :/

• Thumbs Up 1

Umm....holy shit

That was fucking heavy, I......I think im geniunly about to cry right now and I have no idea why. Probably because this was one of the most realistic and emotionally stunning deaths I ever seen in the comic. And really, the Freedom Fighters just look awful, battered and bruised and probably emotionally drained. Eggman isn't fucking around this time, good god shit is really getting real now.

Sweet thanks biggrin.png I'm testing it now... not the actual spoiler I'm gonna talk about but here it goes.

hi

Edited by lamontraccoon

You also have to have the end square bracket, as shown. tongue.png

Oops. * hides in a corner crying * So like this?

Hi Lamont's a raccoon

biggrin.png

Edited by lamontraccoon

OKAAY!!! :D on that note.. BTW Thanks loads VEDJ-F you're awesome. ( for not making fun of me losing epicly. ) Anywho

20 bucks saids he's not dead. I think that last panel is JUST for shock value. The one where his hand drops. He most likely will be extremely fucked but not dead.. if I'm wrong then it happens. But I'm betting he's not dead.. YET.

Someone send me those pics, I need to see this shit.

Ant better not die, he's my favorite Archie character and its completely undeserved.

....Wtf, no seriously, What the actual fuck.

Edited by Shadic Claus
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow, I haven't seen the spoilers yet. But this looks like a very huge knife to the status quo, as if Sally being roboticized and on Eggman's side wasn't enough of a shock.

This has just been nothing but a chain reaction:

-First, Eggman loses his mind and goes crazy

-The Iron Dominion then proceeds to take control of the Eggman Empire, then gets defeated

-Eggman manages to logic himself back into sanity, rebuild his forces, and then launches the Death Egg 2

-Geoffrey turns out to be a traitor, and makes Nagus regains his sanity

-The people distrust Nicole, despite having been an important figure who helped them out for a long time

-Naugus usurps the crown

-Eggman screws with reality

-Sally gets robotized, after first thought of being dead

-The Battle Armada comes after the city was already devastated from another invasion and blows a gaping hole in the center

-And now this...

You know what? Send me the spoilers, I need to see this myself.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know about you but I'm hoping this is true. This is exactly what the comic needs! I though Ian couldn't do anymore after roboticising Sally, but he's really going for it.

Plus the preview for #237- awesome!!! Bring on the comics!!!!

Plus the preview for #237- awesome!!! Bring on the comics!!!!

The previews for #237/SU#40 are not in this thread yet. Please post them, we need something to lighten the mood (and it will, trust me, I've seen them).

1194994_ful.jpg

Quote:

Sonic The Hedgehog #237

"(W) Ian Flynn (A) Terry Austin & Various (CA) Tracy Yardley

'Loyalty,' Part One. Team Fighters links up with Grand Chief Lupe as they track down the Death Egg. As they deal with the ferocious Felidae Warriors and Dark Egg Legion, a mysterious figure tracks them. Meanwhile, in 'Heart to Heart,' Nicole and Mina finally confront each other!"

1194995_ful.jpg

Quote:

Sonic Universe #40

"(W) Ian Flynn (A/CA) Jamal Peppers & Various

'Scrambled,' Part Four. The explosive conclusion! It's the showdown decades in the making: Dr. Eggman vs. Snively! As the two mad geniuses clash one thing is for certain: whoever wins, the good guys lose! Don't miss the grueling final fight with a sinister twist you won't believe!"

1195240_ful.jpg

Quote:

Sonic Archives Vol. 18

"(W) Ian Flynn (A/CA) Patrick Spaz Spaziante

Sonic Archives, Archie Comics' most successful graphic novel series ever, is back! Sonic and Tails have defeated the evil wizard, Ixis Naugus, and rescued the long-exiled inventor Nate Morgan! Now for the hard part: getting home in one piece! All the while, a mysterious presence strikes out at Sonic from space! Blast into the past at Sonic speed with this all-new volume, collecting Sonic the Hedgehog #67-70!"

Credit goes to Merrick off Bumbleking Forums

Link: http://www.bumblekin...=262555#p262555

How great is the Sonic Fighters Reference :D

Edited by Blackbell
  • Thumbs Up 3

Just popping in from the Sega Forums just to say that I too would like to see those scans, if you please. They aren't allowed at the other forums so...yeah. Once I see them, I'll be gone again.

Just popping in from the Sega Forums just to say that I too would like to see those scans, if you please. They aren't allowed at the other forums so...yeah. Once I see them, I'll be gone again.

NUUu don't gooo

I-is that Eggman's "Robbie-Nick" persona from the Sonic X comics? I admit I was kinda hoping for an El Gran Gordo return.

And Sonic and friends returning to cat country? Maybe we'll finally see what the deal is with that black gem.

Although I'm concerned about the "SATam characters" due to these developments, I'm excited at the same time. I like Ian's writing and judging by some of the reactions here, he succeeded in making Ant's death sad enough to be a tearjerker. Man, if he really is Killed Off for Real, I'll miss him a lot--easily one of my favourite characters in that universe.

1194994_ful.jpg

Quote:

Sonic The Hedgehog #237

"(W) Ian Flynn (A) Terry Austin & Various (CA) Tracy Yardley

'Loyalty,' Part One. Team Fighters links up with Grand Chief Lupe as they track down the Death Egg. As they deal with the ferocious Felidae Warriors and Dark Egg Legion, a mysterious figure tracks them. Meanwhile, in 'Heart to Heart,' Nicole and Mina finally confront each other!"

Oh dear...looks like Sonic, Tails, and Amy are on their own now. Can't wait to see the "Heart to Heart" story, too.

1194995_ful.jpg

Quote:

Sonic Universe #40

"(W) Ian Flynn (A/CA) Jamal Peppers & Various

'Scrambled,' Part Four. The explosive conclusion! It's the showdown decades in the making: Dr. Eggman vs. Snively! As the two mad geniuses clash one thing is for certain: whoever wins, the good guys lose! Don't miss the grueling final fight with a sinister twist you won't believe!"

]

Looks almost like the return of El Grande Gordo!...Sorta. XD

Is that HONEY THE CAT in the character select line up i see on the SONIC UNIVERSE cover?

Man It seems when Ian first came on the scene bk in 2005, it seems he was writing and taking care of Penders mess and by issues 170+ Ian had a grand scheme of what he wanted... like STAR WARS, up until issue 200 was kinda A NEW HOPE, but from 201- present it's been so REVENGE OF THE SITH meets THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

I mean 2 armies invading and tearing up the joint (the B.B.A literally) SALLY going MECHA (ala anikin with sonic trying to save her from the darkness)

Fallen heroes al la Qui Gonn,

As we know everything is leading up to issue 250 whic I hope will be a mega 64 page issue to really celebrate its anniversary as I can see it being a RETURN OF THE JEDI where after all the battles the F.F have endured will finally find some peace, obviously EGGMAN will be still around but to me these are good times for the comic and I wonder if in 234 SONIC will ask for SILVER's help? And would SONIC and co ask for TEAM DARK & G.U.N'S HELP?

'REMEMBER THE FALLEN!'

• Thumbs Up 2

How much mental punishment can Sonic take before he loses it temporarily?

Damn the comics are getting like...depressing as hell...is like every issue something goes terribly wrong lately.

Someone give Ian a fucking hug.

Edited by Voy-Boy

How much mental punishment can Sonic take before he loses it temporarily?

Damn the comics are getting like...depressing as hell...is like every issue something goes terribly wrong lately.

Someone give Ian a fucking hug.

But you gotta admit, it's breaking the status quo so much it'll be a long time before anything's normal. :r