I read the comics, and the best couples are:

Sonic X Sally

Knuckles X Julie-Sue

and I know it's impossible but I've kinda thought Tails X Nicole seemed cute

I read the comics, and the best couples are:

Sonic X Sally

Knuckles X Julie-Sue

and I know it's impossible but I've kinda thought Tails X Nicole seemed cute

woah ok. nicole is a computer. sonic and sally does work. and knuckles is too busy for a girlfriend. besides the sonic in the comics was a whore. he dated every girl possible basicaly. he dated sally then got bitched slapped. he made out with bunnie. i think he had a relationship with mina. he dated fiona. god was he a whore. wht a constant flirt

• Thumbs Up 2

woah ok. nicole is a computer. sonic and sally does work. and knuckles is too busy for a girlfriend. besides the sonic in the comics was a whore. he dated every girl possible basicaly. he dated sally then got bitched slapped. he made out with bunnie. i think he had a relationship with mina. he dated fiona. god was he a whore. wht a constant flirt

Scourge made out with Bunnie,Sonic did have a relationship with Sally, Mina, and Fiona, but he's always loved Sally. Knuckles and Julie-Sue are all but married, you know.

Yeah Nicole is a computer, but she has a physical body now, the creapy thing is I read somewhere that it was the tails of the future who built Nicole (incest anyone).

Edited by drexawn

Scourge made out with Bunnie,Sonic did have a relationship with Sally, Mina, and Fiona, but he's always loved Sally. Knuckles and Julie-Sue are all but married, you know.

Yeah Nicole is a computer, but she has a physical body now, the creapy thing is I read somewhere that it was the tails of the future who built Nicole (incest anyone).

in the future everyone gets married. sonic married sally. sally married shadow. tails married mina. where did tht come from. u think nicole has her insides up to date. just sayin

• Thumbs Up 1

in the future everyone gets married. sonic married sally. sally married shadow. tails married mina. where did tht come from. u think nicole has her insides up to date. just sayin

Yeah but the timeline of the future got really messed up, Archie comics mad it very clear that that was just a sepparate timeline

Wasn't it future-Rotor who built her?

I don't know, for sure, I havn't ever fully researched her "past"

Yeah but the timeline of the future got really messed up, Archie comics mad it very clear that that was just a sepparate timeline

I don't know, for sure, I havn't ever fully researched her "past"

but like i said u cant really count the comics cause everyone dated. blaze on the other hand is awesome and just look at them its precious

Blaze-and-sonic-inlove-sonic-characters-

• Thumbs Up 2

Guys, I'm going to have to politely ask that you tidy up your spelling and grammar a little, both of you (: Correct capitalisation and full words (e.g. "you" instead of "u") goes a long way here. Thanks. ♥

Guys, I'm going to have to politely ask that you tidy up your spelling and grammar a little, both of you (: Correct capitalisation and full words (e.g. "you" instead of "u") goes a long way here. Thanks. ♥

Sorry. I'm used to typing on Facebook but I'll try my best to keep my grammer neat.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have to say the most funniest couple would consist of Chris x Eggman x Eggman Nega x SATam Eggman x AoSTH Eggman x Perfect Chaos x King Boom Boo x Egg Golem x Bio Lizard x Gerald Robotnik x Mecha Madness x Eclipse Cannon in Chris's ass.

I also think Dark Gaia x Uncle Chuck has a chance. It's obvious Uncle Chuck visits him from time to time. He likes it when Dark Gaia sucks on his moustache.

Edited by SpeedsTurbo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wasn't it future-Rotor who built her?

Or was it just Rotor sending his time's Nicole back to Sally of the past? Maybe Nicole goes back and back forever. :o

Or was it just Rotor sending his time's Nicole back to Sally of the past? Maybe Nicole goes back and back forever. :o

So she's the whore of all of time?

• Thumbs Up 1

I probably said this already but SonicXSally all the way

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm for sonicXamy. i've been for it scince i've played sonic heroes (this was the first sonic game i've played.) I thought it was cute and comical; amy chasing sonic.

but i think there starting too become closer as the relation ship between the two develops though the games: example is unleashed and chronicles. (this is just my opinion ok) -i've heard- the creators says sonic and amy wouldn't be together completely because they fear they'll lose fans if they go through with it. but now their allowing the fan the choice to the sonic and amy relationship -chronicles. also evidence in a disney magazine believes that sonic is shy; could be possible but only 50% sure about that fact.

to any other sonic and amy fans i support you; as for any anti sonic and amy who wish to comment to my opinions in an inappropriate way, you can take your comment and shove it up your ***.

as for the other characters: knuckles, tails, shadow, rouge, ect. i have no further comment; ican't say who's best for who.

in conclusion i'll leave you with this. i don't care weather others believe differently too me. because i'm sure you'll agree that no one can't change another's opinion. i'm sticking with what i think; even it doesn't come to be i,m still staying; i don't mind other's ideal sonic pearing.

• Thumbs Up 2

If you count the comics then I would say:

SonicXAmy

KnucklesXJulie-Su

SallyXMonkey Khan

and i'm sure some more I can't be bother to think of right now......

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, it's been a looooong time since I actually bothered with couples, but I still have the ones I prefer over the others, and I've put them in order of favourite to not-so-favourite. I think this post is going to end up longer than I thought...

Sonic x Amy - I just finished Chronicles today, and I've gotta say, the whole Amy sub-plot thing is cute. In fact this is easily my favourite video game pairing, which is funny because I used to hate this couple with a passion like years ago (thanks to Sonic Heroes mainly). When Amy is characterised well, this couple really works (e.g. Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Chronicles) but when Amy is portrayed badly/stalkerish this couple absolutely stinks (Sonic Heroes and Sonic Battle are the worst offenders). Fortunately, Amy hasn't been portrayed badly for quite a while in the games, further making me like this couple.

Shadow x Rouge - This was the first pairing I supported, and I still like it a fair bit. They've always worked together in every game they've appeared in (except Rivals 2 I suppose), which is strange considering they are both two characters that are supposed to be just out for themselves. The two characters show real concern for each other like nearly all the time, and they have this really close bond. Also, Rouge is probably the only character Shadow would open up to about his feelings. This could be just interpreted as friendship though. >.>'

Knuckles x Shade - These two go well together, especially towards the end of Chronicles. Only problem is that Shade is like, 3000 years older than Knuckles or something?

Knuckles x Rouge - I like Shadow x Rouge more, but I still like this pairing too. That bickering never gets old =D

As for all the other characters, I'm not really bothered. I haven't seen a lot of Sonic X but Tails x Cosmo was alright from what I saw, despite the fact that Tails is 8. Also, I've never read Archie properly, but I liked Shortfuse x Tekno in the Fleetway comic.

Edited by Cerulean_Sky
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't think I posted in this. I used to be a coupling shipper way back in my middle to early high school days. Back then, my favorite was easily Sonic/Amy. I was also into Knuckles/Rouge and Sonic/Shadow (I... was... sort of... a yaoi fangirl for a while. :( What shame), but Sonic/Amy was my totally my number one! Especially when I saw Sonic give Amy a flower in Sonic X; no one could tell me that he DIDN'T have feelings for her! When I think back on it, I most likely supported it because Amy used to be my favorite Sonic character.

But I don't really ship pairings anymore. Minus Silver/Blaze, I really like them together and I think they have some kind of chemistry. But, I don't think about it very often... maybe I'll try and do a fanart, but that's it.

The eggman x nega on the first page gave me a really good laugh I felt I needed for the horrible last week. Also it always seems that if a sonic character of the opposite sex show some type of affection they are automatically considered a couple by the young'ins. The only couple I recognize is sonic and Amy maybe rouge and knuckles becuase of SA2.

• Thumbs Up 1

My Favorite couple is definately Silvaze. I just like the dynamic of it, with Silver being the headstrong, insecure guy who is dedicated to Blaze, whom is the Calm and usually the one in control. I just don't get why so many people wan't Sonic and Blaze together, Why would the guy who couldn't care about law or duty hookup with the girl who's all about law and duty? It's just contradictory to his character.

other pairings I support are Knuxrouge, Sonamy and BlazexAmy. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

My Favorite couple is definately Silvaze. I just like the dynamic of it, with Silver being the headstrong, insecure guy who is dedicated to Blaze, whom is the Calm and usually the one in control. I just don't get why so many people wan't Sonic and Blaze together, Why would the guy who couldn't care about law or duty hookup with the girl who's all about law and duty? It's just contradictory to his character.

other pairings I support are Knuxrouge, Sonamy and BlazexAmy. ;)

sure blazexamy would be cool. Honestly though when have they actually had a good lenghty conversation?

• Thumbs Up 2

sure blazexamy would be cool. Honestly though when have they actually had a good lenghty conversation?

I think in sonic rush when amy sees sonic with blaze all she does is have a sissy fit and spazes out saying why sonic is with another girl or something very similar

• Thumbs Up 1

You hold him down, and I'm gonna jam my thumb up his butt-hole.

Warioandrobotnikagreement2.jpg

Oh, come on! We all know that Mario was practically begging for it. Slut. Alright, series slut.

WarioandRobotnikgrab4.jpg

I support Wario and Robotnik. Devilishly eeeevil and grotesquely handsome. Kind of like that cheese growing mold that looks like a fine toupee; unpleasant, but it works.

Waluigi x Robotnik 4 life BEEYOTCHES.

• Thumbs Up 3