Awoo.

Favorite Sonic couples

SpeedsTurbo

The friendship between Sonic and Tails. The romance stuff I can do without.

you actually got a point even though i cant agree

As much as I like Sonic and Blaze, I don't see the two working out as a couple. Their personalities clash too much.

Also the fact that Blaze is practically already married to her job as guardian - something which fanfics conviniently neglect to have her board ship with Silver/Sonic/Shadow/Leo the Bloodshed...

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Also the fact that Blaze is practically already married to her job as guardian - something which fanfics conviniently neglect to have her board ship with Silver/Sonic/Shadow/Leo the Bloodshed...

I kinda hate how derailed Blaze is in fanfics when it comes to romance...

A character that is essentially a cold impersonal bitch like the Tigress from Kung Fu-Panda is more than often turned into a little blushing girl.

I don't like that.

at ALL.

Blaze could hive her Sol Emeralds to Rouge...

Why? If Blaze had to give her emeralds to anyone for safe-keeping, Rouge would be the last person to go to.

Why am I still trying to make sense of miru's posts?

Why? If Blaze had to give her emeralds to anyone for safe-keeping, Rouge would be the last person to go to.

Why am I still trying to make sense of miru's posts?

WHat about Jet or Fang?

Trusting the gems that make your world not die over to theives...

Are you trying to whack Blaze's head in with the Idiot Stick?!

WHat about Jet or Fang?
First you suggest a jewel-loving thief. Then a greedy leader and an obsessed mercenary.

What are you on to? That Blaze is an idiot that hands emeralds to anyone?

First you suggest a jewel-loving thief. Then a greedy leader and an obsessed mercenary.

>trying to make logic out of miru's posts

I meant ti say that Fang and Jet would be much worse choices than Rouge.

I meant ti say that Fang and Jet would be much worse choices than Rouge.

That still doesn't make Rouge, the JEWEL THIEF, a good choice.

Blaze is devoted to her job. She wouldn't just hand them over to anyone just so she could get a boyfriend.

Sonic x shadow is the best couple.

Just look at shadow massaging Sonic's feet.

13Fqj.png

True love right there

oh my~

Seems like Sonic is enjoying it too

CefCN.png

What, you expected yaoi shit?

My member title and avatar says it all. SonicXSonic and Chris Thorndyke are the best Sonic couple.

You said "please no yaoi or yuri couples," but I don't think it's fair to exclude a couple based on whether it's hetero or homosexual.

I've always considered Sonic to likely be bisexual, not interested.

However, assuming he was with someone, I vouch for Sontails most of all. Provided Tails is aged up, of course, otherwise it's just creepy.

Shails is also a pretty cute couple for me.

I have a heterosexual one, don't worry. Ebony x Super Sonic. They've got a close (perhaps bordering on the point of insanity on Ebony's part) relationship, but I always liked the idea of them becoming more romantically involved. Granted, the fact she's twice his height makes it kind of weird.

Sonic and Amy

Knuckles and Rouge

Tails and Cream

Big and Blaze. They're perfect for each other. They're both cats, both purple, and their names both start with the letter B. (XD)

I have a heterosexual one, don't worry. Ebony x Super Sonic. They've got a close (perhaps bordering on the point of insanity on Ebony's part) relationship, but I always liked the idea of them becoming more romantically involved.

Oh god, and I thought I was the only one. I don;t know what's happening there, but I always liked that idea too.

it's like... general writting patterns pairs them together.

Also, Sonic is like Link, he is hinted with pretty much everything female across continuities.

Edited by Anti Alias