Awoo.

Mario Kart 7

Detective Shadzter

Is there a new code for the ssmb? it says there are only 6 people for the one i have.

Love the game but wish there was more. hopefully dlc will fix that.

I think most people have been using the one I made, which is here: 64-8368-2641-3135

Remember it only ever shows the top 6 players though, which is why you might think there's only that many if you have the right group.

I think most people have been using the one I made, which is here: 64-8368-2641-3135

Remember it only ever shows the top 6 players though, which is why you might think there's only that many if you have the right group.

No, in the corner it will show the total number of players, though on mine it only says 6

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder, Maka Wuhu glitch to be fixed May 17th.

Nintendo has the ability to fix it now btw. they've had the ability to fix it for months. Any other developer would rush to patch their game the second a major glitch was found. But not Nintendo.

No, because May 17th is such a special date, they just have to wait to release then.

Why?

Because Nintendo is your overlord.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just a reminder, Maka Wuhu glitch to be fixed May 17th.

Nintendo has the ability to fix it now btw. they've had the ability to fix it for months. Any other developer would rush to patch their game the second a major glitch was found. But not Nintendo.

No, because May 17th is such a special date, they just have to wait to release then.

Why?

Because Nintendo is your overlord.

Their are other glitch shortcuts besides Maku Wuhu, quiet a few of them like the one in Wuhu Loop and DK Jungle.

They wait till now to actually do something about that glitch....Nintendo you lazy.

Better late than never. Still, I hope this opens the door for faster responses and a more hands-on approach to patching.

Better late than never.

Isn't that Nintendo's motto as of lately?

Better late than never. Still, I hope this opens the door for faster responses and a more hands-on approach to patching.

For a game that was never planned for a patch and I believed was denied one from Nintendo after the glitch(es) were brought to the light and later received one anyway, I would say..... alright XD I hope for faster responses in the near future as well... Ninty needs to start practicing patching games now seeing how their market is actually opened for it now