Awoo.

Mario Kart 7

Detective Shadzter

My ego is satisfied because, I just demonstrated how awesome I am when I'm not getting hit by tons of items and then becoming a total failure.

Did everyone disconnect suddenly, or was it just me?

It was just you, me and kringle of fate moved onto another race, then I got an error message so i turned off the game and ate noodles

Also i actually won a race! It's actually pretty easy when you're not knocked back to last place every two seconds

Edited by New Year's Cero

I finally unlocked the Pipe Frame at, like, 2AM! :D I also won a Grand Prix on the SSMB Community-and I have no idea how, because I was getting my arse kicked HEAVILY in some of those races. T'was a fun set of matches though! :3

I'm sitting in the SSMB Mario Kart Community, alone.

Can you be my friend?

Edited by Strange-Hedgehog

FINALLY! A GROUP PLAYING! I CAN'T WAIT TO- daw, they put me in a second group DX

I'm hanging out alone right now, so if that last post is recent (too lazy to set timezones right) i'm ready to roll, ProfessorZolo.

FINALLY! A GROUP PLAYING! I CAN'T WAIT TO- daw, they put me in a second group DX

I'm hanging out alone right now, so if that last post is recent (too lazy to set timezones right) i'm ready to roll, ProfessorZolo.

Try quiting and re-entering. Me and E25 are in the lobby right now. Maybe it'll let you join us?

Sorry about randomly pulling out at the last second there, i have IRL stuff i gotta take care of real quick, I'll probably get back on for next time.

I wish i could communicate that through the game :/

EDIT: And then i finally get to race again and i get booted out somehow. I guess the universe isn't keen on my Mario Karting today.

Edited by santalord767

Damn it, I give. Having a huge streak of bad luck here. Every random course is one I suck at.

Still, well played Cero. How the hell are you going so fast?

Damn it, I give. Having a huge streak of bad luck here. Every random course is one I suck at.

Still, well played Cero. How the hell are you going so fast?

Not entirely sure, it could be the kart I was using seeing as its Acceleration was really high, though I was also able to block a lot of items, which really helped.

Though I'm actually surprised that I was able to win 2 grand pries, last time I played with you guys I was stuck in last basically every time

I would like to join the SSMB community. =3 Nobody was there when I joined so I'm just wondering when the next time everybody is going to play again.

Okay, so I just encountered the evilest blue shell in the world. What happens is that it comes by and plows through me, and then, seeing as I'm in second place and 1st must have just crossed the finish, it comes back and dive bombs me

I raged so hard, but at least I brought my score up in the later races and came out first overall

That's happened to me before. The Blue Shell is a troll, for sure. Still, I think nothing beats getting hit with your own red shell somehow.