Awoo.

The Rayman Topic: Last Game - Rayman Legends

Shaddix Leto Croft

You know guys, as mad as I am at Ubisoft, I'm actually glad they give us at least... something.

"The game should have been out for launch but we delayed it. And even though the game is finished now we're delaying it again and giving you a demo. Thank you for understanding."

I hope there's a PS3 demo coming as well.

It specifically says a Wii U exclusive demo. But lol, that means PS3 and 360 too apparently.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 7

If I were one of you Wii U owners right now, I'd feel like a pigeon having a slice of bread dangled in front of me by someone and only being thrown a tiny piece of it, while the person walks away laughing.

• Thumbs Up 4

>PS360 owners complain about them not getting the game
>Game is ported
>Wii U owners complain about the finished game is being delayed so they can prot it
>Get a demo

Edited by Red
  • Thumbs Up 8

>PS360 owners complain about them not getting the game

>Game is ported

>Wii U owners complain about the finished game is being delayed so they can prot it

>Get a demo

UbiSEEEEGAAAAAft.

• Thumbs Up 1

The worst thing about this is that we know the Villa team was going through hell making all these demos that Ubisoft insisted upon, and now they need to make another.

It has to be Microsoft that has done this to Ubisoft. It says very clearly that multiplatform games must be released along with the 360 at the same time. If not, Microsoft can reject Rayman Legends on their platform. What I don't understand though is why Ubisoft didn't stand up against Microsoft. They aren't kings. And it will be Microsoft's loss for missing out and Xbox owners will get pissed off at Microsoft, not Ubisoft.

Thanks for all your feedback regarding Rayman Legends in all of its forms. We have heard you and we will continue to listen. We understand your frustration and that you want to get your hands on the game.

Thanks for your feedback on our slap towards Wii U owners regarding Rayman Legends on all its forms. We apologize for giving you guys this huge slap on your face. But instead, we will give you another slap on your face by giving another exclusive (10 minute) demo! Which will be soon released on PS3 and 360 in a couple of months time.

Even announcing that a demo is coming out soon is just pouring salt on the wound they've caused. They should have let all the commotion die down before talking about another demo. Im not even going to download it. I feel like it'll leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Edited by Grizzly-San

Well good job outright refusing something that someone buying the PS3 version probably won't have access to without going over a friend's house or a kiosk at an electronics store.

Edited by Chooch

It's entirely acceptable to feel like the knife was twisted with this announcement. I don't care if it's an exclusive demo, the game is already done, and instead Ubisoft is forcing the devs to make another demo that shouldn't be needed, and at a time where people are feeling really hurt. It's not going to make them feel better.

And? I dont really think what other console owners can't get ahold of is really any of my concern. Im certainly not obligated to download it. I bought the console. If I feel like the demo is a slap in the face to me, well it's my choice.

Considering how pissed some people are about this, playing something that reminds them just how long they have to wait might not be the best idea.

I wouldn't accept Ubisoft's bullshit pity if they offered a free download of Rayman 2 as a consolation prize.

It's fair if people don't want to play the demo since the demo wasn't even what they wanted to begin with.

I'm not justifying Ubisoft's actions but I still feel like people could deal with their anger and disappointment a little better.

Honest to goodness, you could wait six months and not get anything at all. Take what you can get.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 4

I wouldn't accept Ubisoft's bullshit pity if they offered a free download of Rayman 2 as a consolation prize.

Now that's just silly. Who would pass up a free game?

Now that's just silly. Who would pass up a free game?

I don't support shitty business decisions, whether it's paid for or free.

• Thumbs Up 6

I know this is a pitchfork and torch gathering right now, but I'm on team "chill out guys, don't let it frustrate you". Seriously it's bullcrap, I agree, and we all know they planned a port from the start and are delaying it to maximize sales profit, however it is what it is and either way it looks like we're gonna have to swallow it, unfortunately. Just try and find other ways to occupy yourself?

• Thumbs Up 1

At least the Rabbids game will remain an exclusive.

:/

Wait, what Rabbids game? They're making another one?

I know this is a pitchfork and torch gathering right now, but I'm on team "chill out guys, don't let it frustrate you". Seriously it's bullcrap, I agree, and we all know they planned a port from the start and are delaying it to maximize sales profit, however it is what it is and either way it looks like we're gonna have to swallow it, unfortunately. Just try and find other ways to occupy yourself?

I know we'll (unfortunately) have to wait 7 months due to the delay, but I very well have a right to be frustrated about this. This game was one of the main reasons I had bought a Wii U, with the first delay from November to February, I can understand. They wanted the game to be at the best quality possible. This delay is outright unnecessary. Just when we're weeks away from release date, we have to wait another 7 months to play it for literally NO reason, and that's why I'm mad about this. Ports are fine and dandy, but delaying the finished version to match the release of the ports in September is a poor business decision, especially with all the heavy hitters later this year.