Awoo.

The Rayman Topic: Last Game - Rayman Legends

Shaddix Leto Croft

It's like every trailer I watch just shows me that this game is going to have a great soundtrack. But, other than that, I'm really liking the art style a lot and the gameplay just look like a ton of fun, especially with friends. This isn't on my top hyped games of all time or anything, but I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Whoa, Amazon US has quite the nice pre-order bonus. It's that artbook that comes with the Collector's Edition for no additional cost.

First review of the game is from Nintendo Power: 9.5

+Beautiful art

+Inspired soundtrack that amplifies the manic atmosphere

+Nothing plain or boring

+Extremely fluid

+Some of the "tightest" level design in the reviewers' 26 year experience with platformers

+Great at creating sense of momentum

+Perfect difficult

+Great multiplayer

+Always introducing new concepts

Overall: "Best Rayman game ever made. A platforming masterpiece."

That's a half point higher than Super Mario 3D Land.

HYPE

• Thumbs Up 2

HYPE

Now I've GOT to get this game at some point.

HYPE

Wow! I mean, I was excited for this game and all, but I honestly wasn't expecting a 9.5 to come out of it, that's great! Can't wait to see what everyone else is going to say about it now!

I'm really liking the look of Rayman Origins since it's like you're controlling a cartoon - which is something that made Wario Land: The Shake Dimension really good. With it acting like a cartoon, you need the characters and actions to be funny which Rayman is really good at. :)

Anyway I'm liking it and will most probably get it on Wii and 3DS if that version's different.

Either getting this or Skyrim~Rayman has a certian nostalgia for me that only it, Mario (to a lesser extent) and Sonic share. Rayman is winning atm and the demo will decide on which one I get

Edited by Rawrdom

Holy shit this game is so good.

Feels less like New Super Mario Bros. and more what if Rayman and Super Meat Boy had a baby. I'm already close to calling this one of my favorite platformers.

Can Silver members download it?

Fairly sure no. Usually all 360 demos have a week exclusivity for Gold.

The gameplay is so-so and the music is horrible, but dear god DEM GRAPHICS. Pretty damn beautiful.

Solid controls, lovely visuals, and charming music. I'll be adding Origins to my must purchase list.

It does control really well, can't deny that. Especially after playing Generations, where they're heavy, unresponsive and taken away from you quite a lot. It's so fluid.

Gonna be sure to download the demo as soon as I get home. If its good, I might just consider getting it, hope I'm not disappointed! All the trailers and gameplay videos looks great.

I got around to downloading the demo. It's actually pretty fun and I felt like a kid again while playing it. I kinda see how and why Rayman is rated 9's now. It's just amazing.

I got around to being able to play the demo last night. The graphics are so bright and colorful, the animations are fluid and great, and the controls are so tight and always responsive! I was really hoping the demo would have been a bit longer but..hey, two and a half levels, I know I'm just complaining now XD

Either way, it was a lot of fun and I can definitely see why people would say this game is so fun. I played by myself (Not sure if the demo has Co-Op) but I can only imagine how amazing this must be with a friend.