Awoo.

Nintendo Power : Sonic Colors Almost Plays Like Sonic Unleashed - Sonic Teams Wants to use the Crazy Level Design from the old games+2 Zones confirmed

spiny blue

if this game has a similar tone to Unleashed, the Rush games, or even Mario Galaxy, I'll be very happy.

Well each version is a spiritual successor to the former two and seems to be taking some cues from the success of the latter. Unless Sonic Team do something REALLY stupid then I don't see how this couldn't at least be a fun and friendly Sonic game we can all enjoy.

Nobody's gonna say it?

I've got to say it?

Fine...

Find a computer room!

F1ndT3hC0mput3rRoom11DIE.jpg

Edited by Cipher Admin Xavious
  • Thumbs Up 2

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that this situation is taking place on a website called Find The Computer Room?

Edited by XD375

I'm starting to lose all hope for these scans/photo's of the mag or whatever shadowthehedgehog is doing, I've tried to be patient but he/she said earlier they have the shots but was having trouble with the library computers? Why not ask a library assistant for help? I'm not trying to be mean and impatient, it just seems like we've been going nowhere since this person revealed the details. If the person's bought the mag now, why didn't he/she buy it when they first picked it up and read it a couple of days ago? Nintendo Power can't be more expensive than our £3.99 ONM surely.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that this situation is taking place on a website called Find The Computer Room?

See my post.

Wow this guy sure knows how to take his time with this lol getting really tired now but I wanna see the screens before I go bed really hopes he gets them up very soon <<screw that XD

I'm starting to lose all hope for these scans/photo's of the mag or whatever shadowthehedgehog is doing, I've tried to be patient but he/she said earlier they have the shots but was having trouble with the library computers? Why not ask a library assistant for help? I'm not trying to be mean and impatient, it just seems like we've been going nowhere since this person revealed the details. If the person's bought the mag now, why dudn't he/she buy it when they first picked it up and read it a couple of days ago? Nintendo Power can't be more expensive than our ONM surely.

Yeah if I was that guy I would of certainly buy the magazine the minute I saw SONIC COLOURS PREVIEW and take photos or use the scanner to upload the images for all of you too see :/ still being cautious though I feel this guy is taking the fanbase for a ride

Edited by Crash
  • Thumbs Up 1

See my post.

Haha, I just wasn't sure if that was a reference to the website or if it was just a joke, so I had to ask. :P

Yeah if I was that guy I would of certainly buy the magazine the minute I saw SONIC COLOURS PREVIEW and take photos or use the scanner to upload the images for all of you too see :/ still being cautious though I feel this guy is taking the fanbase for a ride

Not to mention that he is the ONLY PERSON who seems to have read the magazine. You would think that if he hadn't gotten the scans up, somebody else would have done so- or at least another person could corroborate his claims. That and the library scanner thing failing seems a little too convenient.

I don't put much faith in what he says.

Edited by The Soldier
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm starting to lose all hope for these scans/photo's of the mag or whatever shadowthehedgehog is doing, I've tried to be patient but he/she said earlier they have the shots but was having trouble with the library computers? Why not ask a library assistant for help? I'm not trying to be mean and impatient, it just seems like we've been going nowhere since this person revealed the details. If the person's bought the mag now, why didn't he/she buy it when they first picked it up and read it a couple of days ago? Nintendo Power can't be more expensive than our ONM surely.

Very much agreed. I said this earlier, but he's the ONLY person to have gotten the magazine yet? Doesn't seem too likely. Yeah, give it a few days, maybe until the weekend, and then we'll get our precious scans.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well one other person's seen the issue in the Nintendo World Store:

http://www.bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=104690&sid=79e964293521f9700732d377680c3c90

No scanner though...

Another person without a scanner?? Let's start a scanner fund charity because this happens every time a new game is on the way and a magazine gets the exclusive goods :lol:

EDIT:

Just read what that person said and that is nowhere near descriptive enough to prove you've actually looked at screenshots of a new game in a magazine. Looked like the person just looked back at the press release and then commented.

Another person without a scanner?? Let's start a scanner fund charity because this happens every time a new game is on the way and a magazine gets the exclusive goods :lol:

EDIT:

Just read what that person said and that is nowhere near descriptive enough to prove you've actually looked at screenshots of a new game in a magazine. Looked like the person just looked back at the press release and then commented.

Quick send them to Argos and buy them the cheapest scanner what in stock =D

UPDATE!!!!!!

They're on the Internet, but I can't upload them from my wii, I PM'd Scar with my photobucket info, and asked him. Solar can you do if, I'll PM you the info?

http://www.findthecomputerroom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=1928&start=165

Okay we might be getting something solid now

Edited by Crash
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just checked the forums front page and it says the guy is online now -

http://www.findthecomputerroom.com/forum/index.php

*feels like a stalker* :lol:

EDIT:

I They're on the Internet, but I can't upload them from my wii, I PM'd Scar with my photobucket info, and asked him. Solar can you do if, I'll PM you the info?

http://www.findthecomputerroom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=1928&sid=852c28d68b0d9bdbeaa1c3a50a34283f&start=165

Now the Wii is to blame :lol:

PICS ARE UP!!!

100_0977.jpg100_0968.jpg100_0967.jpg100_0982.jpg100_0978.jpg100_0981.jpg100_0980.jpg100_0972.jpg

*Jizzed in mah pantz* Omg Btw I'll sort of these shots out =D

Edited by Crash

Looks like we do have a Rush 3 and a Sonic Unleashed Wii/PS2 after all :D

100_0977.jpg100_0967.jpg100_0982.jpg100_0978.jpg100_0981.jpg100_0980.jpg

well that's great.

now if only someone wasn't fucking stupid and scanned the pages.

I'm thinking he made shit up, read the magazine and then only did the pics. XD

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

EPIC Scans!

Also, food level confirmed.

So basically, this is Unleashed, Minus the werehog, minus chip, MINUS the real world locations......

I Squee'd.

Edited by Ferno

Can I at least read what's on the damn magazine?

Unleashed style, Rush style. Plain awesome. Jello trampolines for tricking. That is one huge burger.

It's like every level in this shot has a carnival theme. Sonic should be colorful like this. Save the gray steel for the last level.

And that's Earth there in the background. They can create some amazing backdrops for this game like that. I love it.

What the, is that the pastry level in the 2-D screen shot? Looks like he's bouncing on jello, fucking amazing.

Also, Sweet Mystery Galaxy in SMG2? nothing at all like any sonic level ever. hell, the only pastry in the entire level are in the background.

I see Eggpawns for Sonic Colours DS on Sweet Mountain Zone :

51y2wx.jpg

9rk56x.jpg

also this has to be my fav shot

MASSIVE DOUNT LAND =D Damn maybe when playing this game will make be hungry XD

Edited by Crash

Sonic Rush 3: Gay Pride Edition is lookin' glorious. Wii version is awesome too.

Yeaaaaaaaaaah~

Edited by Chooch

Hate to sound ungrateful, but the scans are pretty poor. They'll do for now though.

DS version definitely looks identical to Rush. Sorta annoyed that they didn't just make Rush 3 as I'd like see Blaze and Marine again (and perhaps have this Eggman Nega thing dealt with) but whatever.

And Wii version looks like Unleashed Wii, of course. Hope they add some solid platforming and make the levels exciting this time since there's no HD version to overshadow it.

EDIT: Egg Pawns? I would have preferred the unique enemies that Rush Adventure had...

Edited by SykoTech