Awoo.

Nintendo Power : Sonic Colors Almost Plays Like Sonic Unleashed - Sonic Teams Wants to use the Crazy Level Design from the old games+2 Zones confirmed

spiny blue

Eh I really don't believe what that guy said on Find the computer room forums, I rather wait out for official scans and info from the magazine than some guy who claims he has the 8th of June Nintendo Power issue a week or so early and doesn't post any scans up to prove it:/ but if this stuff what this guy says is true well I was wrong to doubt it then.

Edited by тнє мαи¢υиιαи ∂υ∂є
  • Thumbs Up 2

It is possible to get a mag a almost a week early through subscription over here in the UK and sometimes a little earlier when bank holidays like yesterday are coming up so I imagine it works the same in the U.S. though I don't know if you guys got a bank holiday yesterday too. The guy/girl who posted the info looks to be have been a member since 2008 and has a very high post count so could be trustworthy but I'm going to wait for scans until I fully believe what he/she says.

• Thumbs Up 1

It is possible to get a mag a almost a week early through subscription over here in the UK and sometimes a little earlier when bank holidays like yesterday are coming up so I imagine it works the same in the U.S. though I don't know if you guys got a bank holiday yesterday too. The guy/girl who posted the info looks to be have been a member since 2008 and has a very high post count so could be trustworthy but I'm going to wait for scans until I fully believe what he/she says.

Hmm I never knew that could happen lol well I'm just being cautious just in case this guy taking the fanbase on a wild goose chase with this infomation lol :) . For now i'm going to stay cautious about this until next tuesday when the mag will be out

Edit:

Just looked at that forum that shadow dude says he going to get the scans up, okay if he really posts it up and it's true i'll stop being cautious XD

IM EFFIN FAMOUS HEEELLL YEEAAHH.

Oh I gotta get those scans, RIGHT NOW, screw school, Imma get them, mark my words, I will.

I agree, I know sometimes you can end up getting a magazine a day or two earlier than a different person, but a week is a little shaky. Not saying this guy is wrong, I'm just saying it becomes 100% more believable once actual scans are available.

(And I hope these are true, I seriously want to run around a field of pastries and Jello. )

Why is it with any video game where a magazine gets first coverage the first subscriber on the net to get a copy of said magazine is always someone without a scanner? :rolleyes: I see it all the time on Kotaku, GoNintendo etc with details linked from a forum where said forum member has no scans.

Why is it with any video game where a magazine gets first coverage the first subscriber on the net to get a copy of said magazine is always someone without a scanner? :rolleyes: I see it all the time on Kotaku, GoNintendo etc...

Luckily that wasn't the case with Game Informer's Epic Mickey issue AHEM. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

When this happened to me a while back (I dunno if you recall), I had the dedication to HAND TYPE the whole freaking article and post it on SSMB. It later ended up on some other sites, including a French one. I think it was a Riders article? Sure, pics are epic, but a dedicated fan should be willing to get the news out as fast as possible, even if it means getting writers' cramp (;

• Thumbs Up 3

When this happened to me a while back (I dunno if you recall), I had the dedication to HAND TYPE the whole freaking article and post it on SSMB. It later ended up on some other sites, including a French one. I think it was a Riders article? Sure, pics are epic, but a dedicated fan should be willing to get the news out as fast as possible, even if it means getting writers' cramp (;

Flyboy that is just a awesome idea I may pitch the idea to him =D *goes to create FTCR Account*

Edit: I done it XD

Dude why don't you type the whole article so we know abit more instead of snips of infomation ??? I mean if your a dedicated fan I bet you would type it up for the Fanbase and then upload snaps of the screenshots from the mag

again another edit:

He replyed back

I didn't think people would take my word so seriously, and Im gonna get it tomorrow, for sure, hopefully nothing screws me over.

I feel so powerful, I broke the fanbase.

Why can't he just do it there if he got the magazine with him :/

Flyboy that is just a awesome idea I may pitch the idea to him =D *goes to create FTCR Account*

Edit: I done it XD

again another edit:

He replyed back

Why can't he just do it there if he got the magazine with him :/

And here's another idea; why doesn't he just go to a friend, an office, or SCHOOL that has a scanner? I went to my school's library to scan a page years ago.

Apparently that guy didn't actually get the magazine. He just read it from a newsstand. Hence why no scans.

Edited by Torcano

Apparently that guy didn't actually get the magazine. He just read it from a newsstand. Hence why no scans.

Now what's that noise a bird makes? Or that name of a fish from the Mario Series?

CHEAP CHEAP!!!

Edited by Hero of Legend

Lol, this sounds less likely as it goes on. There was no information about the Wisps at all either. And what was the second game Nintendo Power was teasing? I thought at first it was the 20th anniversary game, but then I realized it's a Nintendo magazine. Unless the next big one is coming to Wii as well.

Now what's that noise a bird makes? Or that name of a fish from the Mario Series?

CHEAP CHEAP!!!

Heh, well hopefully, if he is telling the truth, he can get it and post scans tommorow. Everything good happens when I sleep. :/

Lol, this sounds less likely as it goes on. There was no information about the Wisps at all either. And what was the second game Nintendo Power was teasing? I thought at first it was the 20th anniversary game, but then I realized it's a Nintendo magazine. Unless the next big one is coming to Wii as well.

I don't think the other big game was also a Sonic game, was it?

But it's not out yet, right? Why would it be on a newsstand? Sounds like excuses to me. Not saying it's false, but perhaps he's just too lazy to bother right away... =P

CHEAP CHEAP!!!

seriusly people stop bashing the guy <_<

if he is saying the truth (which i think he is) you are all going to be thankful for the early info he provided ;)

lets just wait and see :)

Edited by spiny blue

But it's not out yet, right? Why would it be on a newsstand? Sounds like excuses to me. Not saying it's false, but perhaps he's just too lazy to bother right away... =P

I don't think it's out yet. It's supposed to be out next Tuesday. I guess some newstands get it early but we will see.

This is sounding a little fishy. The mag is supposed to be out the 8th of June and this one magazine stand had it on the 29th of May. That makes it over a week early. Oh well, we'll get real scans soon enough anyway.

seriusly people stop bashing the guy <_<

if he is saying the truth (which i think he is) you are all going to be thankful for the early info he provided ;)

lets just wait and see :)

It was a joke my friend. :)

I'm going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. If it turns out he was lying then it won't matter too much. After all the magazine will be out soon enough and his claims are a likely possibility considering what we know.

The truth shall ultimately prevail when this magazine is brought to light. I hope for my patience sake it's sooner rather than later <_<.

Edited by Jimmy Kudo
  • Thumbs Up 2

UPDATE:

Ok I have the shots, but the library computers, are being assholes, I have to try and find a public computer, or wait until I get home, but I am trying as hard as I can to get them online, so just be a little more patient people.

http://www.findthecomputerroom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=1928&sid=42f946a8be320527c84b8c38cd49c3e0&start=150

Sweet if he can provide these shots soon then cautious Crash will be no longer cautious =D

Not to sound too impatient... but HOLY CRAP HE'D BETTER SCAN 'EM ASAP!

OK, that sounded too impatient.

This sounds awesome to me so far. Trippy level designs, like the old games? Platforming in 2D? Unleashed-style gameplay in 3D? I'm game! I just hope this game isn't TOO dumbed down for the little kiddies... if this game has a similar tone to Unleashed, the Rush games, or even Mario Galaxy, I'll be very happy.

Edited by EXshad